The Dragon Born now has a BUTTHOLE! (screenshot)

trepleen

This male body type will be released soon enough.  The female body will be released soon as well.

attachicon.gifpro.jpg

There will be bones that animate the anus.

So, everyone will be positioning the camera to stare up at their characters asses. Not that is not already the case probably, but now there is substance to it. And anus bones? Looking forward to what bodyslide options emerge from this huge anus, small anus, a variety of anuses doing anus things and anuses we could shape and mold into the ideal anus of the characters we use. Great idea, looking forward to it.

I used the word anus a lot in that sentence.

This male body type will be released soon enough.  The female body will be released soon as well.

attachicon.gifpro.jpg

So, everyone will be positioning the camera to stare up at their characters asses. Not that is not already the case probably, but now there is substance to it. And anus bones? Looking forward to what bodyslide options emerge from this huge anus, small anus, a variety of anuses doing anus things and anuses we could shape and mold into the ideal anus of the characters we use. Great idea, looking forward to it.

Besides a sculptable anus that actually works with penetration animations, what I'm looking forward to is a butt hole with textures that ACTUALLY look like a butt hole, and not some kind of pinkish smudge with a tiny spider smeared across the center...

attachicon.gifpro.jpg

Besides a sculptable anus that actually works with penetration animations, what I'm looking forward to is a butt hole with textures that ACTUALLY look like a butt hole, and not some kind of pinkish smudge with a tiny spider smeared across the center...

Yeah I know what you mean. Least the ones I made and circulated were from Photos, not just a scribble. Wonder if my old buttholes I made for unp could be used for this when it's up and active.

attachicon.gifpro.jpg

Yeah I know what you mean. Least the ones I made and circulated were from Photos, not just a scribble. Wonder if my old buttholes I made for unp could be used for this when it's up and active.

I remember that mod now that you mention it. It was one of the better examples of what a butt hole should look like.

• 3 weeks later...

How did he/she take a dump before now?

he he

You didn't know? People from Tamriel has really effective digestive systems. All things eaten is used. Nothing wasted.

Given that in the vanilla game it's pretty much established canon that all the civilians, including pets and children of Skyrim drink is mead/ale/wine and this should by all rights be dead...I have to disagree at the least that they'd have good digestion.

It's no wonder the Imperials thought it was a good idea to come down and slap some sense into them...they were too dumb to live! At the very least they could have had some drink from a nearby river or pond every now and then...or melt some ice...anything but killing thier living on nonstop booze...

...But anyway, my point is no, they definitely can't have good digestive systems.

Archived