Can't open zip file for sexout breeder for Fallout New Vegas

1. the version you are talking about isn't compiled...
  2. The support question you are posting should have been posted in that thread. Others there can help better. Posting here.. OK but those that are using those files won't see this as easily.. Therefore you will get slower response
  3. I downloaded those files and even have connection to the drop box files themselves. I see no problem with the files being extracted. I did so to check out what Jamil has been working on and give some pointers, assistance etc. He is currently busy but his thread is being watched by others familiar with this mod.. many moreso than I am. It is likely like mojo stated. Something between you and it got screwy. Delete the file and try it again. If it still don't work try posting this question in that thread and see if others are having that problem or have already solved that problem.

Edit:

Try opening that file with 7zip. I just tried the original ( from dropbox shared folder ) and it gave some errors. It seems as if when I ignored it it still was correct. 7 zip which is what I used before worked for this. AS I stated above. I haven't installed this so if there is some files messed up I wouldn't know. Hope that helps.

Archived