Rosa FL - BOUNCY.7z Contains standalone follower files without TBBP weights.

Rosa FL - NO BOUNCE.7z Contains standalone...ish follower files. For those who want that silly bounciness.

Eh?

Is the DragonPlate Brazen armor temperable?  I am not seeing it, but I am using and older version atm.

Rosa FL - NO BOUNCE.7z Contains standalone...ish follower files. For those who want that silly bounciness.

Eh?

Is the DragonPlate Brazen armor temperable?  I am not seeing it, but I am using and older version atm.

Yeah I maid a version for the small minority that don't use BBP enabled weights.

As for the armor, should be temparable as it's intended to be.

kofman77,

She is gorgeous. Just.... drop dead gorgeous. You did a wonderful job creating her. I even started a special "Rosa and Me" profile in MO so I could marry her. :)

I'm glad you like her. :D Also pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean "MO" ?

Eh?

Yeah I maid a version for the small minority that don't use BBP enabled weights.

Yes, I understand that, the part that confuses me is the names of them.

Bouncy.7z = no bounce version?

No Bounce.7z = Bouncy version?

kofman77,

She is gorgeous. Just.... drop dead gorgeous. You did a wonderful job creating her. I even started a special "Rosa and Me" profile in MO so I could marry her. :)

"MO" = Mod Organizer (makes my like SO much easier...)

kofman77,

"MO" = Mod Organizer (makes my like SO much easier...)

Oooohh. DUH. :P Thought you were alluding to something else. :shy: 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any way to get her as the playable character?

There's a preset for her. Look at the files.

Sorry for the stupid question, I'm downloading RaceMenu right now but do I have to install all of the files listed in the credits too? Like her hair, eyes etc or does the RaceMenu preset already have them?

Edit: Nevermind you probably do. If I get her working I'll report back.

Edit 2: Okay I got her mostly working however her body is completley white. I don't know what I did wrong.

Edit 3: Ok I fixed her body being white, you need to open RaceMenu, go to body paints and change the Muff Fuller texture to no opacity. But her skin tone is different from her head and she has freckles. There's still a lot of broken things about it but at least there aren't any 100% broken things about her.

She seems to not be compatible with BBB due to her using CBBE. If you install the body that comes with BBB you get seam issues around her hips and neck. Her nipple color also changes.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the stupid question, I'm downloading RaceMenu right now but do I have to install all of the files listed in the credits too? Like her hair, eyes etc or does the RaceMenu preset already have them?

Edit: Nevermind you probably do. If I get her working I'll report back.

Edit 2: Okay I got her mostly working however her body is completley white. I don't know what I did wrong.

Edit 3: Ok I fixed her body being white, you need to open RaceMenu, go to body paints and change the Muff Fuller texture to no opacity. But her skin tone is different from her head and she has freckles. There's still a lot of broken things about it but at least there aren't any 100% broken things about her.

She seems to not be compatible with BBB due to her using CBBE. If you install the body that comes with BBB you get seam issues around her hips and neck. Her nipple color also changes.

What's BBB?

i dont know where in the file you can get it?

How about you download the file that says "Preset"?