[Request] Floppy wangs...?

AngerBear

I've been trying to find a way to make SOS wangs flop instead of /or inconjuction with waggle during the standard walk/run/sprint animations. SOSskeleton provides the waggle. The Schlong nif provides the twist C/O the bonelag controllers attached to each genital node. But all of that only hints at lateral "sway."

I'm trying to make the schlaawng move parallel to the y plane. If I have that mixed up, sorry. I majored in Writing, not math.

So I came across hkxcmd.exe and learned the key to what I want to do may lie within the skeleton hkx. (Forget HDT. I can't get it to budge on the Schlong). If you know the secret, post it. Otherwise I'm going the animation rout via blender (can't get my hands on 3DS).

Anyways, hkxcmd.exe can convert the hkx files to a kf file importable into blender. I actually managed the motion with blender's animation capabilities, but upon export via hkxcmd, the schlong bones weren't recognized, so they were skipped by the executable.

So I opened the skeleton hkx with notepad and noticed there was no reference to the genital bones AT ALL. Same was true with skeleton_female hkx, ripped, I'm pretty sure, from Groovtama's HDT Rigmap Mod. That skeleton_female hkx doesn't even mention breast, prebreast, butt, prebutt nodes, let alone the genital nodes.

So the questions are: Does anyone know how to make an hkx? Where do I start? And, is there an hkx file that reflects a majority of the XPMS Maximum skeleton nodes, more specifically the genital nodes? Or, or, or, have I missed something in nifskope's capabilities?

Archived