HDT Spaz Glitch

Womb Raider

For me most such infinity boobies, and the like, I have normally tracked down to a skeleton, mesh problem .

I don't know what mesh or skeleton you are running, but with what information you have posted, I would look in that direction first.

I find groovtama's XPMSE 2.06 skeleton

to be the most stable for me, I also use a UNP TBBP body mesh. But that skeleton I am told works well with CBBE, and UN7B

after that its, save cleaning, and load order, and conflict finding, those can take some trial and error.

For me most such infinity boobies, and the like, I have normally tracked down to a skeleton, mesh problem .

I don't know what mesh or skeleton you are running, but with what information you have posted, I would look in that direction first.

I find groovtama's XPMSE 2.06 skeleton

to be the most stable for me, I also use a UNP TBBP body mesh. But that skeleton I am told works well with CBBE, and UN7B

after that its, save cleaning, and load order, and conflict finding, those can take some trial and error.

I'm using the manga body at the moment. I'm not sure how well it's going to work with that. I'll give that a shot though. 

Archived