Help>Character's breasts literally caving inside torso when crouching. Also HDT collision doesn't seem to work using Sexy Idle Anims

kamikaze00007

As the title says, I need help with my Skyrim in incorporating the bounce/collision properly while using the Sexy Idle Animation (chose number 2).

I have installed:

CBBEv3 (the latest one in nexus now which includes Bodyslide, I use the curve body built using CBBE HDT preset)

HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported Loremonger

FNIS and FNIS Sexy Move

Sexy Idle Animation

The latest (latest release 14.28) HDT from loverslab

and Minou's hdtPhysics

My Skyrim.ini has also been configured for HAVOK as per HDT installation instructions.

When my character is standing (the idle works) there are no issues. This is the same even when moving around.

Jumping also sways my characters breasts albeit at a very ugly way (like loose bags of ****).

The problem is when my character crouches naked, her breasts become hallowed and you can see inside her torso that both breasts have "Sunk" inside in the torso. This persists while crouching and any other actions while crouching.

The problem doesn't happen when standing.

Can anybody please help me fix this issue? It looks really terrible, and as it is I don't really think I've applied HDT right or I've messed it up somewhere.  :(

I had this issue awhile back. Re-install XPMSE. 

Re-installed it, but problem persists. Nothing really changed.

Also, the ugly sway motion when jumping seems to be related with the breasts not actually bouncing, but instead are keeping their shape as their weight only alters their position while jumping.

Another issue I just noticed was that the fingers on my character's hands shrink/shorten in length when standing, but look normal when crouching (1st person mode has no issues regardless of the stance/position).

Do forgive the images since they're the best I can put up right now. As you can see, the fingers look normal when crouching/jumping but when standing they shrink in length. The breast issue is also as you can see and there are no actual bounce/collision/touch effects with the Sexy Idle Animations even though the sequence properly plays.

Please help me as this is really terrible (not to mention vanilla outfits' skirts getting crushed between her legs as I still haven't downloaded replacers until this issue gets fixed).

th_ScreenShot6_zps0a811b56.pngth_ScreenShot9_zpsfde1fe08.pngth_ScreenShot8_zps510616eb.pngth_ScreenShot7_zps82074e63.pngth_NoMotionCollisionandShrunkenFingersXCth_ScreenShot3_zpse3fa3cc7.pngth_ScreenShot4_zpsa26a9e54.pngth_ScreenShot1_zpseb8fafad.pngth_ScreenShot0_zps84d19f04.pngth_ScreenShot5_zps28703fd8.png

Also, the ugly sway motion when jumping seems to be related with the breasts not actually bouncing, but instead are keeping their shape as their weight only alters their position while jumping.

Another issue I just noticed was that the fingers on my character's hands shrink/shorten in length when standing, but look normal when crouching (1st person mode has no issues regardless of the stance/position).

Do forgive the images since they're the best I can put up right now. As you can see, the fingers look normal when crouching/jumping but when standing they shrink in length. The breast issue is also as you can see and there are no actual bounce/collision/touch effects with the Sexy Idle Animations even though the sequence properly plays.

Please help me as this is really terrible (not to mention vanilla outfits' skirts getting crushed between her legs as I still haven't downloaded replacers until this issue gets fixed).

th_ScreenShot6_zps0a811b56.pngth_ScreenShot9_zpsfde1fe08.pngth_ScreenShot8_zps510616eb.pngth_ScreenShot7_zps82074e63.pngth_NoMotionCollisionandShrunkenFingersXCth_ScreenShot3_zpse3fa3cc7.pngth_ScreenShot4_zpsa26a9e54.pngth_ScreenShot1_zpseb8fafad.pngth_ScreenShot0_zps84d19f04.pngth_ScreenShot5_zps28703fd8.png

give me your skeleton female.nif, your character body mesh and your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. I will fix it for you by the way hand shrinking problem is the idle animation's problem. change your idle animation to other than what you are using now.

give me your skeleton female.nif, your character body mesh and your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. I will fix it for you by the way hand shrinking problem is the idle animation's problem. change your idle animation to other than what you are using now.

Sorry for the late reply, I dunno how but I had it fixed somehow after fiddling a little with installs and reinstalls. What's strange is that I pretty much installed the same thing (body, skeleton, HDT settings). The shrinking finger problems were fixed too (weird?).

Still, I will put up my current skeleton, body_1 (I use max weight) and my HDT.xml.

The only problem I get now is that the breasts seem a little pressed out of shape/roundness (due to weight?) when standing instead of getting a realistic rounder mound shape when looking from the side. I'm curious about this as loremonger's HDT and Minou's HDT xmls have the same effect for me.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

femalebody_1.nif

skeleton_female.nif

Sorry for the late reply, I dunno how but I had it fixed somehow after fiddling a little with installs and reinstalls. What's strange is that I pretty much installed the same thing (body, skeleton, HDT settings). The shrinking finger problems were fixed too (weird?).

Still, I will put up my current skeleton, body_1 (I use max weight) and my HDT.xml.

The only problem I get now is that the breasts seem a little pressed out of shape/roundness (due to weight?) when standing instead of getting a realistic rounder mound shape when looking from the side. I'm curious about this as loremonger's HDT and Minou's HDT xmls have the same effect for me.

k, I'll work on it.

changed the Center of mass coordinates and optimized breast capsule shape to your character's body mesh for better collision.

hope this work for ya.

Tnj16nS.png

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Archived