Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

LoversBitch walkthrough

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Graphnee

Graphnee

Where the hell am I?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
I've got 2 questions, I got the book with all the types of dogs in from the desk in the shop, but it's no longer in my inventory, where can I get another copy of this book (or what's its id so I can spawn it)?
And, how do I get the stone dog?!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

rylasasin

rylasasin

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

I've got 2 questions, I got the book with all the types of dogs in from the desk in the shop, but it's no longer in my inventory, where can I get another copy of this book (or what's its id so I can spawn it)?

Currenly the only way to get the stone dog is to use my unofficial one. Even then you don't "get" the stone dog, you just get the ability to mate with it (in the kennels).

The stone wolf was part of a quest that never got implemented in Chase's Loversbitch 0.6, but i'm hoping to find someone who can implement it. (since I can't do quests.)

Same goes with the Shadow Wolf

Sarnaath

Sarnaath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

I think you can buy the book from Rena.

morvo

morvo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Currenly the only way to get the stone dog is to use my unofficial one. Even then you don't "get" the stone dog, you just get the ability to mate with it (in the kennels).

The stone wolf was part of a quest that never got implemented in Chase's Loversbitch 0.6, but i'm hoping to find someone who can implement it. (since I can't do quests.)

well you can always get them via the console, something like:
set xloversbitchstore.stonewolfunlocked to 1
set xloversbitchstore.shadowwolfunlocked to 1
same for tundra and spectral wolves

Graphnee

Graphnee

Where the hell am I?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

(since I can't do quests.)

As good a time as any to learn :)

rylasasin

rylasasin

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts
Actually I did find a way to get the stone wolf without console codes.

Go to the Arcane University, there's one roaming around there.

randomfish

randomfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I feel noobish here, but how do I go in the oblivion gate in the "trapped in oblivion" quest?

Sarnaath

Sarnaath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

I feel noobish here, but how do I go in the oblivion gate in the "trapped in oblivion" quest?

You actually don't. A dremora should ambush and kidnap your character when you are near that gate. If the game CTDs when the dremora kidnaps your PC (which I think is after a brief conversation), then strip your PC naked before approaching the gate.

Graphnee

Graphnee

Where the hell am I?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Actually I did find a way to get the stone wolf without console codes.

Go to the Arcane University, there's one roaming around there.

Interesting, thanks.

vashar

vashar

Professional Game Crasher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts
I suppose this is an appropriate place to put this: It takes a really long time for a dog to mount me when I'm lowered to the ground. Is there any way to speed this up?

fejeena

fejeena

Master of V.R.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,305 posts
Certainly somewhere in the the scipts. My dogs mount me after some seconds. It depends on how horny is your dog, 0-10 he sometimes ignore you, 75-100 he mount you even if you are not in mount position.

I don't understand the script:scn xLoversBitchCanineSlutPresentSelfScript
but it seems it also depends on your training level.

vashar

vashar

Professional Game Crasher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 460 posts
Ohwait a minute, Rena sells pheromones or something, doesn't she? They'll probably help.

Thanks ^^

Saxon808

Saxon808

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Ermm, the dremora by the Gate just kills me.

stefan65

stefan65

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

the dremora doesn't ambush me just attacks me some help

fejeena

fejeena

Master of V.R.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,305 posts

Do you use a dremora Mod or replacer ? Load order ?

The dremora attacks and hit you once, then a short Dialog then loadscreen and you are in the Oblivion Tower.

patrisanluc

patrisanluc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

there are any way to have a kennel in my house for the dogs?. now, if i have more than one dog i need to go dog shop for get the dogs, but i can have in my home. is that possible?

sorry for my english

fejeena

fejeena

Master of V.R.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,305 posts

short answer : no

You can only have one active dog. All dogs use the same attack and rape spell, so  the spell works only for the active dog.

If you release your dog the goes home to the dog shop and waits in the middle of the player kennel room. Now you can get a new companion ( e.g. a wild wolf you tame by knotting you )

Every dog is "attached/bound" to one kennel door. If you click on the door and choose "Return to kennel" there can be only one location/kennel.

With the "wait here" command the dog can wait in your player house, but a new dog you must get in the dog shop ( and the dog in the player house will return to the dog shop )

Use the player room in the dog shop and all your dogs are in your home ;)

---------------------------------

Of couse there will be a way to have 2 kennels for one dog if you change the script, but I don't know how to do it.

Rollan5

Rollan5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Can someone explain how to get out from oblivion?-if im taking sigil stone all explodes and hellhound is dieing

fejeena

fejeena

Master of V.R.

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,305 posts

??? It should work like all Oblivion gates.

After you take the sigil stone you should be back in Tamriel next to the Gate ( Now destroyed like all oblivion gates)

I've never heard of anyone having a problem with it.  Maybe a conflict with other Mods you use ?

Yes the Hellhound "dies". Normally you should not see it. After you are back in Tamriel you get a quest update which tells you that the dog is in your kennel room . (The script kills the Oblivion Hellhound and enable the player Hellhound in the kennel room)

Creatureimp28

Creatureimp28

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
Where the chest in traped in Oblivion