Sexlab Vampiress (Better Vampires Compatible)

I really like the concept of the mod but the appearance changes are a deal breaker for me.  I always play a Better Vamp and can become a vamp without any changes.  The vamp transformation with this mod gives my PC bug eyes that sit outside the sockets/lids.  I tried both variations of the mod and got the same result.  After uninstalling the mod, my transformations reverted back to the normal "no appearance change".  I am interested in giving this a try because it sounds like a geat fun mod.

Wulf

Edit~ O.K. so I did the Better Vampires customer race feeding fix in his troubleshooting section and it seems to have fixed the bulging eyes.  I will keep playing with it and let you know if things go wonky.

Wulf

Also using Better Vamps, had no such issues with the transformation.

Yes, while I am open for critic, I just dont see how my mod could change  that, so far it is only using armor and cold augmentation perks that are already in the game and I use specs from sexlab arousal that start them. I tamper nothing that has to do with looks and the eye texture is optional, I only included it in the option since it is the hardest mod to get on the web and so simply implemented if you know where the texture sits. There are too many mods like devious devices and pregnancy in sexlab to dare to change anything about looks beyond a eye texture, lol. If I am incompatible with sexlab mods, people will not use it. I want to implent more power features and above all more interaction with NPPC's and when I have a working flawless base, an MCM menu to finetune. So any complaints about my mod interfering with looks, I must register as highly unlikely, sorry of this sounds arrogant, but I am a very logic person and I know where I manipulated, lol. If you paint the furniture and get blamed of having decapitated the child of the customer, it is not so likely to be true, lol.

Yeah, like I said, I performed the custom race feeding fix in Better Vamps and it fixed the problem.  It was a new game on a Lunari race character, which I have done several times without your mod and never got the problem.  I think it was just the luck of the draw and, since I had downloaded your mod just prior to that restart, it was just a coincidence and unrelated to your mod.  I have started a few more games with Lunari, Succubus, and vanilla races without the problem, with your mod enabled.  I am about to start another character and start playing the mod.  I do not think your mod was responsible in any way.  Sounds like fun.  Thanks for the responses.

Wulf

i downloaded and installed this mod and i've had no problems with it so far. Better Vamps BVFE DVA seem to all be working with no issues. my vamp nympho's face becomes more human with each successive customer's load she has pumped up her or she swallows.  is that the way it is supposed to work?  or does she have to drink blood too?   

Hi, my mod does not change the looks, I leave such things to "better vampires". I must say, it is accidental and I assume it has to do with the blood you drink. Right now my mod only influences armorrate and cold augmentation spells.

Also I am not sure whether it would make sense for my mod, I mean after all a vampire always drinks blood. At the moment I am trying to figure out how you could seduce men, so you have sex and then they get so tired they go to sleep and you can feed. Which makes an effect as you say obsolete, since with each sex you would also have the opportunity to feed. So basically, sex will mean you also get blood in the future. It is not easy thugh since it seems vanilla Skyrim messed up at this point with the sleep code. Such an approach would make my mod more compatible with other vampire mods. I personally do not like "Better vampires" much, since I think it is a bit too overpowered. But I see that I am pretty much alone and everyone wants it, so I make sure that people can enjoy both mods together.

I plan features that will be incompatible, so one of the next steps I need to go is making an MCM menu, so people can turn on/off features that are incompatible if they use "Better Vampires".

Personally, I agree with you that Better Vampires makes my character over-powered, and I wouldn't want to use it except that vanilla vampires in Skyrim are super boring so Better Vampires improves that, and also I use it to change the stupid idea that vampires somehow get more powerful the longer they go without feeding... which just makes no sense.

If you keep expanding on your idea to give the player more powers and stuff as she 'seduces' victims while keeping things somewhat more balanced, I'd happily abandon Better Vampires entirely for this! But in the meantime it seems like a pretty nice combination. ^_^

Nice, thanks for changing the hide ring setting on the armor in 1.5 :P

what hide ring setting ?

I mentioned that a few posts earlier but nvm that, just realized it wasn't caused by the mod at the first place. For some reason after certain time the claws on my char disappears from the ring slot, unequipping the molag bal armor makes them appear again, but meh, I guess just some random slot bug.

its needs mor work because i notice bad things happening to the game like unstableness

A critic is always with added ways to improve. If not it is just a negative vibe based on a weird herb you smoked or something and not to be taken serious.

Especially complaining about unstableness, i must say it is impossible since the mod has no special elements that could cause this. As of at this point only internal not properly working of the featuresis possible due to bad coding (if any). But that would result in making the armor not cover you properly when it should, or vice versa protecting you when it should not. But crashes are impossible to be cause by my mod, study your other stuff you installed ....

Especially the unspecific remarks you make, don't give me confidence to trust your opinion over my experience with programs and computers ...

What might be is that my mod calls functions you made unstable by installing your mods in the wrong sequence. So if my mod is the first to call them, you get a crash, but that can happen with any new mod you install and cannot be fixed by any modder, the recipy is, get your stuff right ....

However enough of the negative hacking back, if you need help with load sequences that are stable, I happily oblige to help you here. If you are convinced beyond doubt that it is really my mod, please give me specifics, so i can trace it down. You must understand that critics like yours, are received by every modders as "thanks for sharing, next please ..." No one except you experiences any problems so far, me included, so what do you expect me to fix on my stable platform ?

its needs mor work because i notice bad things happening to the game like unstableness

A critic is always with added ways to improve. If not it is just a negative vibe based on a weird herb you smoked or something and not to be taken serious.

Especially complaining about unstableness, i must say it is impossible since the mod has no special elements that could cause this. As of at this point only internal not properly working of the featuresis possible due to bad coding (if any). But that would result in making the armor not cover you properly when it should, or vice versa protecting you when it should not. But crashes are impossible to be cause by my mod, study your other stuff you installed ....

Especially the unspecific remarks you make, don't give me confidence to trust your opinion over my experience with programs and computers ...

What might be is that my mod calls functions you made unstable by installing your mods in the wrong sequence. So if my mod is the first to call them, you get a crash, but that can happen with any new mod you install and cannot be fixed by any modder, the recipy is, get your stuff right ....

However enough of the negative hacking back, if you need help with load sequences that are stable, I happily oblige to help you here. If you are convinced beyond doubt that it is really my mod, please give me specifics, so i can trace it down. You must understand that critics like yours, are received by every modders as "thanks for sharing, next please ..." No one except you experiences any problems so far, me included, so what do you expect me to fix on my stable platform ?

i take a look on it when i do a backup save 1st then i point the errors and btw i have autism and am not on drugs 

Not sure what kind of unstableness you mean, I have 227 esm/esp-s activated, still have no troubles with this mod whatsoever, well apart from the ring slot bug :P but as I said I doubt its related to this mod.

i take a look on it when i do a backup save 1st then i point the errors and btw i have autism and am not on drugs 

hehe, ok, I know your kind, some of my friends are aspergers, lol. I am sure you analyze well with your unique gifts

What mesh is your script refering to for Armor. It does not allow pregnancy. I would like to modify it in clothing studio to include weighting for that.

Hi there,

your nude standard body is the base.I never used pregnancy mods, so I had to test. However works for me, The armor uses the standard nude body mesh. In my case that is CBBE HDT version with the HDT addon and the x32 something skeleton from nexus. So no idea what causes your problem, but  my setup is unhnedred by my armor.

Just a minor idea but since this mod using arousal at the first place... anyways, is it possible to add a huge boost to arousal after you feed on somebody? (Like +80 or even +100) Got the idea from TrueBlood actually (yeah I know, but come on, its so bad its good :P besides, Jess....) also since I am using a transgender vamp with SoS it would look great if feeding would give her a hard on. Maybe add this as an MCM option, but still, as a nympho vamp, getting aroused after biting somebody on the neck sounds pretty lore friendly I think :P

Just a minor idea but since this mod using arousal at the first place... anyways, is it possible to add a huge boost to arousal after you feed on somebody? (Like +80 or even +100) Got the idea from TrueBlood actually (yeah I know, but come on, its so bad its good :P besides, Jess....) also since I am using a transgender vamp with SoS it would look great if feeding would give her a hard on. Maybe add this as an MCM option, but still, as a nympho vamp, getting aroused after biting somebody on the neck sounds pretty lore friendly I think :P

I am letting this mod rest for a bit to work on a more popular one. I am a bit surprised interest is so low on a vampire mod. however the new mod will have MCM and some more stuff. When I implemented some more sophisticated things, I hope to be able to also add some more things to this one. Hpwever I thought more of the player seducing a victim and after sex feeding on them.

I am letting this mod rest for a bit to work on a more popular one. I am a bit surprised interest is so low on a vampire mod. however the new mod will have MCM and some more stuff. When I implemented some more sophisticated things, I hope to be able to also add some more things to this one. Hpwever I thought more of the player seducing a victim and after sex feeding on them.

Yeah, seems its all about werewolves nowadays :P The after sex feeding also sounds nice, especially if we combine them with the prostitution mods. That would make one hell of a hooker. Haha, this reminds me a Scary Bitches song, I'm the Woman that Killed Jack the Ripper XD

He gave a smile and asked if I

Was a lady of the night

In a manner of speaking, yes, I said

Then he produced a knife

He said he was going to kill me

And he gave an evil grin

But then he looked into my eyes

That was the end of him

I'm the woman that killed Jack the Ripper

Drunk his blood and threw him in a river

Well my idea was really aimed for the trans vamps anyways, since you could literally see as they get a boner after feeding. It wouldn't make much of a difference for cisgender females, visually at least.

Yeah, seems its all about werewolves nowadays :P The after sex feeding also sounds nice, especially if we combine them with the prostitution mods. That would make one hell of a hooker. Haha, this reminds me a Scary Bitches song, I'm the Woman that Killed Jack the Ripper XD

He gave a smile and asked if I

Was a lady of the night

In a manner of speaking, yes, I said

Then he produced a knife

He said he was going to kill me

And he gave an evil grin

But then he looked into my eyes

That was the end of him

Well my idea was really aimed for the trans vamps anyways, since you could literally see as they get a boner after feeding. It wouldn't make much of a difference for cisgender females, visually at least.

well I see technically worse made mods having like 10 times more downloads, so I guess I concentrate on a more general topic atm, however, when I know how to do the scripts I will also extend this mod with the know how

Nice mod. One comment: The helm is getting equipped to slot 60 for me. I can wear an Ebony Helm and the one from this mod at the same time.

Hi, thanks for your mod. For some reason my player can't wear the helmet. Have you an idea ?

Hi all, I have added a workaround for this problem in the latest mod version.

• 4 months later...

Nice mod! But the helmet does not equip t. With out it you do not get the full blessings. You do not get none! If I knew how to mod I would fix it and send you the info and etc. 

I would like t use this mod, but ask that you might be able to fix it so the full armor can be equipted?

Thanks!

Nice mod! But the helmet does not equip t. With out it you do not get the full blessings. You do not get none! If I knew how to mod I would fix it and send you the info and etc. 

I would like t use this mod, but ask that you might be able to fix it so the full armor can be equipted?

Thanks!

Try reading the OP:

Workarounds for collisions with other mods:

[01]For the rare cases people cannot use the helmet because some other mod occupies the slot for the helmet permanently, I created an alternative helmet. While I am not a fan of getting stuff per console, since it ruins immersiveness, I have to make an exception in this case, since 2 different helmets would confuse people who do not have this specific problem. Also it is not a bug of my mod, it is another mod that is interfering by occupying this slot permanently. Open the console and type "Molag". You see the Molag Bal Armor parts listed. Get yourself the one listed as "Molag Bal's Breath of Death Helmet (alt)" by typing "player.additem [iDNumber] 1".
  • 3 months later...