[REQ] Underground Bathhouse Tweak

Shaitan051

In the basement of the Undergound Bathhouse mod there is a torture room filled with Devious Device (I think) shackles & pillories that look like they're supposed to use zaz animations.

Problem is none of them do. The only 2 that work when you send people to jail are the 2 vanilla Brotherhood shackles. The good ones are just props.

Any chance someone would be willing to take a crack at rigging them up and tweaking the go-to-jail script so your prisoners use them?

Those much cooler restraints are just taunting me . . .

All the cool looking stuff in the dark area are from ZaZ, but they're statics, not actual furniture, that's why you can't use them as such.

Fortunately I had the idea of fixing that up for myself, so here, you can have it too. The multirestraint poles that are on the walls are a bit tricky to use, since the activate area on them seems very small, and I pushed them out of the wall more than I would have liked thinking that would fix it, but it didn't really.

As for actually using them, you'd need a mod that would let you issue orders to your prisoners or take control of them so they will sit on the furniture. Or you can sit on them on your own too.

Just be aware that I used ZaZ 6.0, so it's probably won't work with any previous versions of ZaZ.

EDIT: Actually, after a visit to the zbftestzone and seeing how the poles actually work, it turns out I hadn't pushed them out of the wall enough, so here's a better version with the poles sticking out of the wall more.

ub_ZaZ.esp

All the cool looking stuff in the dark area are from ZaZ, but they're statics, not actual furniture, that's why you can't use them as such.

Fortunately I had the idea of fixing that up for myself, so here, you can have it too. The multirestraint poles that are on the walls are a bit tricky to use, since the activate area on them seems very small, and I pushed them out of the wall more than I would have liked thinking that would fix it, but it didn't really.

As for actually using them, you'd need a mod that would let you issue orders to your prisoners or take control of them so they will sit on the furniture. Or you can sit on them on your own too.

Just be aware that I used ZaZ 6.0, so it's probably won't work with any previous versions of ZaZ.

EDIT: Actually, after a visit to the zbftestzone and seeing how the poles actually work, it turns out I hadn't pushed them out of the wall enough, so here's a better version with the poles sticking out of the wall more.

attachicon.gifub_ZaZ.esp

There is a multi restraint wall too , in the new ZAP , so you dont need to stick the pole into the cells walls 

Cheers

Oh, I used 2 multirestraint walls in the walls and 3 poles in the columns to replace the stuff that the Dark Area had originally. I didn't know the walls had alternate textures though.

Original

post-76257-0-42261800-1409559358_thumb.jpg

ZaZ

post-76257-0-05350200-1409559418_thumb.jpg

But of course all the stuff in the second picture is actual ZaZ furniture.

I'm also really digging the vertical pillories, and I was considering replacing one of the crosses with it, but decided to just stick as closely to the original dark area as possible instead.

Nice, now, would be time to convert "Breezehome Torture Chamber" & "Breezhome Torture Basement" (sic, two of these mods locating in the same house ? Some modding as to move one to another house = bonus).

Guess I'll see to do it later on, it is planned at last (but, at which point, not easy to tell, months at best).

This said, another one = " Riftern Torture Chamber", quite old that one (was the first found I guess), that said, it is another lost mod, sic).
(Same as to this one, if someone is interested, let me know, albeit, basic and old, ahem, not that hard to make an updated and directly ZAZ compatible version that said).

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally got around to playing and then I noticed that the crosses I put in were backwards in such a way that people hanging from them would be facing the wall, thus denying the precious eye candy.

So anyway, here's version fixing that for those who care

ub_Zaz.esp

I haven't gotten around to really figure out a way to use the UB's scripts to send people to the ZaZ devices yet, so for now you still have to use another mod to do that.

• 3 months later...

The task should not be so hard. I would do it but I don't have a running Skyrim at the moment...  Basically all there is is setting up some Ai-Packages that use the furniture and make a quest for the dialogue. Assign aliases with those ai-packages for each furniture and just push the npc into that alias by dialogue probably with a quick check if the furniture is occupied so the dialogue does not pop up and one furniture can only assigned to one npc. Hope that makes sense... maybe i got a reason to install Skyrim once again ;)

Archived