View File

I still suck at web formatting, so this is still going to look awkward. Sorry!

This is a small pack of my custom bondage gear for devious devices, but the primary focus of the file is adding gags to beast races. As of yet this pack contains two Devious Devices-functioning gagg for Khajiits, one chastity item ported over from Zaria's Restraints, and bodyslide functionality for the Zaria spanking skirt.

-----WHAT'S IN THIS PACK-----

--A log bit gag straight out of ZaZ Animation Pack that functions exactly like a Devious Devices ball gag, with identical interaction text... but a Khajiit can wear it!

--A muzzle straight out of Zarias Restraints that functions exactly like a Devious Devices ball gag with identical interaction text... but a Khajiit can wear it!

--A set of labia rings with a lock on them straight out of Zarias Restraints that functions exactly like a Devious Devices padded, open chastity belt, with identical interaction text... but it looks like labia rings on your character! ... and hopefully doesn't crash the game now...

--A bad, proof-of-concept body slide port of Zarais spanking skirt, meant for CB++ Belly Big slider sets, for Bodyslide and Outfit Studio. It looks perfect when you're standing still, but the legs bend through the skirt when you walk, possibly due to bone weighting or something...

-Run bodyslide with it if you want to put it on, because it looks hilariously out of proportion normally. I was tired of not being sure whether or not the proper mesh was applying, so I started setting sliders at like, 200% for funzies. I was worried if I didn't include the .nif file in the folder it was in, the mod wouldn't load for you, so if you want a laugh, don't run bodyslide and just put it on. You'll either facepalm or laugh.

-This may cause issues because of me tampering with Zaria's files at my end. I'm including the mesh that my tampered version uses just in case, if this causes issues PLEASE TELL ME IN THE THREAD because I am learning how to fix this, and can only test it on my computer where all the files are present.

-----HOW TO GET THE GEAR-----

Unfortunately, due to my novice skills in scripting for Skyrim thus far, the devices are only available through the console. Here's how. (This is a no-brainer to anyone with Skyrim console experience)

1. Open the console ( the ~ key to the left of 1 on your keyboard).

2. Type in console: help "log bit" (WITH the quotation marks, or it won't work), hit enter.

3. You will see the reference # for "Devious Log Bit Khajiit Gag" show up.

4. Type in console: player.additem theNumberFromStep3Here 1 and hit enter

Voila, you have your log bit gag. To obtain LABIA RINGS, just replace "log bit" with "labia", and it will give you the reference number.

Obviously, repeat the same method, searching "Spanking Skirt" to find the spanking skirt.

-----Author's Notes-----

This mod is NOT perfect in terms of prissiness. I have bug tested it, but I might have missed some. YES the inventory icon is that of the original Devious Device I was replicating for the purpose of this mod, ie a strap ball gag or an open padded chastity belt. It will NOT look that way on your character. :3 Just put it on, you'll see.

The log bit gag might work on humans, I haven't tested that, feel free to let me know and I'll add it to the description.

I think this gag only works on females thus far. I have not tested it on males.

DO NOT DROP THE GAG. It'll vanish into the aether if it becomes a dropped inventory item. I know how to fix it, but have not yet put forth the effort to do so.

I WANT FEEDBACK! The latest version uses additional files than just the esp, so I packed in the new files I'd made, juuuuuuuuuust in case... For all I know, the last version's labia rings didn't work at all, because no one is testing it in the comments. PLEASE, if you download this and it works, or doesn't work, throw me a line. It won't necessarily work the same way on my computer that it does on yours!

-----INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS-----

It's an assemblage of files meant for the Data and Skyrim folder. I have packed it so that Nexus Mod Manager should work. If you don't use a mod manager, unpack it to the Skyrim folder, NOT Data. If you unpack it to Data manually, you'll end up with Skyrim/Data/Data/files and it won't work!

-----PERMISSIONS-----

Put this in any mod pack you want, as long as you credit me, and the authors of the content I borrowed. The main point of this mod is to get Khajiits (and Argonians, if anyone ever makes art assets for their gags) into the Devious scene for all my fellow furries out there.

If anyone reports a problem that you know how to fix and I don't, feel FREE to tinker. If you fix it, and I check this, I will add you to the credits for your help. If you can make the inventory items prettier, or make it so that the gag doesn't vanish on being dropped, or add any Khajiit items yourself, I will give you full credit. I suck at this, feel free to help and give me your edits.

-----CREDITS-----

Min and the Devious Devices crew: All the scripting and programming work.

Min: For putting up with my buffoonery in getting this mod functioning.

Aelie: For giving me Creation Kit boot camp on how to adapt these, and putting up with the notorious temper I have while I'm learning.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13290/? : The authors of Zairas Restraints, for the labia rings and (soon) the Khajiit muzzle!

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2014-08-09/ : Xaz for his great work on his log bit, and borrowing of his scripts as well.

NONE OF THE ART AND SCRIPTS IN THIS MOD ARE ORIGINAL, I'M JUST ADAPTING PIECES AND MOVING PROPERTIES AROUND.

Well... I did make one custom enchantment, but it's just one of Min's and one of Xaz's combined!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/19/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices - Integration 2.8.1+, Devious Devices - Assets, (optional)Bodyslide and Outfit Studio - A0ssets 2.8.2+, Zaria's Restraints, ZaZ Animation Pack 5.62+
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 2 weeks later...

*sighs* And it's already broken. I updated my ZaZ animation pack to 6.00, and now the log bit is jammed down into her lower jaw. Oh c'mon guys! *faceplant* Hmm... further testing is required.

Edit: He appears to have changed how the log bit fits defaultly... where it's placed in the mouth. Ah well, this can be fixed by updating my own mod.

Edit 2: Already fixed. I had AnimMouth001 Keyword, I needed the 002 version. She doesn't look as angry all the time wearing it, either. Fun stuff. Might as well add Zaria's muzzle while I'm in the Creation Kit, and pretty up the inventory things if I can.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone watching this thread... I finally figured out a few things. I still haven't fixed the zaria issues yet *mutter mutter* as I'm learning, but... BUT! Yes. I've finally learned how to make bodyslide conversions.

Here's a pro tip for making your own. When you're picking an armor asset to load in the creation kit for your new item. >< Select the _1 .nif, not the _0 nif. It's what was happening to me before! I'm learning, guys!

Still working on that muzzle. I can't get the scripts for the mods to properly load into the creation kit, even when I unpack all the bsa's. I have little doubt all these unpacked bsa's are going to cause me... issues with my own install. But... I may know a workaround, and we'll see if it works.

Edit: Oh sure, Creation Kit. Make a liar out of me. Start working for no reason. I APPRECIATE IT!...

... actually, I do. Now nothing shows up at all, but Aelie taught me well. My guess is the armor slots don't line up.

.. I think the reason the creation kit wasn't working even after the unpack was that I never rebooted the creation kit. >3>; I'm stuppid.

Edit 2: *Robot Chicken Opening voiceover* IT'S ALIIIIVE! Turns out this time it was that I didn't have Khajiit selected as a race that it would render for, only KhajiitVampire. DERP. However, it works! It works it works it works!

Update time, boys and girls! =O WOO!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will these work on male Khajiit?  Because... you know... Kharjo!  Every girl's favourite follower.  Or at least mine.

I have no idea. :) Test it and poke me about it. If it doesn't, I might possibly update it so that it does. I THINK it will not, but that should be as simple as changing a few variables... everything else work okay at your end?

• 1 month later...

Will these work on male Khajiit?  Because... you know... Kharjo!  Every girl's favourite follower.  Or at least mine.

I have no idea. :) Test it and poke me about it. If it doesn't, I might possibly update it so that it does. I THINK it will not, but that should be as simple as changing a few variables... everything else work okay at your end?

Seems as if all that would be needed would be the male armour add-on for each gag.  It worked great on me as a girl kitty (though I only made her specifically to try these out; I play a woody girl usually)

• 10 months later...

Try using @ instead of " sometimes it thinks Im using an American layout keyboard.

Alterately hold Shift and go through the letters/numbers on the keyboard till you find the "

Hope this helps

Edit you can also try holding down Alt and typing 34 on the Num Pad to get " (assuming you're using Windows).

• 2 months later...

Try using @ instead of " sometimes it thinks Im using an American layout keyboard.

Alterately hold Shift and go through the letters/numbers on the keyboard till you find the "

Hope this helps

Edit you can also try holding down Alt and typing 34 on the Num Pad to get " (assuming you're using Windows).

Oh my… I forgot about my question :lol:

None of your solutions work for me unfortunately, but I found another solution.

Ill write it here just in case:

Press shift + quotes like you normally do when you typing, and then press spacebar.

The quotes should appear now.

That worked for me.

I found another solution in the steam forums but I dint try it.

“I solved this problem by opening my device manager and disabling Microsoft E-home infared transciever located under universal serial buss controllers.

For those who don't know how to do this: Start>Right Click on "My Computer" or "Computer" and select "Manage"> Click on "Device Manager"> Click on the arrow next to "Universal Serial Bus" (or double click Universal Serial Bus, or whatever gets it to expand)>Right click on "eHome Infrared Receiver" and select "Disable". Warning, if your wireless keyboard uses an IR Receiver and doesn't have its own driver, this might disable it. Make sure you have a wired keyboard and mouse for back up.”

People say this works at well.

I’d recommend leave this at last resource in case none of the solutions work.

• 4 months later...