Ark's thread of Fallout New Vegas questions

Ark of Truth

Hi guys :)

I need a male body mod for a project I am working on. What is the best one, I would prefer one that is Sexout compatible as well :)

The reason I ask here and not in the 'request thread' is because I am planning on putting all my questions in here rather then scattered in the request thread.

Thanks

If it is for Sexout the best body is the one that is provided from Sexout itself. That would provide the greatest support and compatability with sexout in general. Currently there are two Breezes and Roberts. I believe there are some minor changes with them so you might want to check that out first. ;)..

Good luck with your mod.

Breezes is the 'official' sexout male body, T6M w/ BnB for female. Any male body compatible with Breezes UV map will work but if proportions are different there will likely be alignment issues. For developing mods and animations, you (and everyone) should use the resources that come with sexout and nothing else.

No fix for Roberts is being worked on by me or anyone in communication with me, so it's safe to say it's not being worked on -- or not in a 'serious' manner anyway. Any 'fix' requires recreating roberts with a new UVmap so it is compatible with the Breezes UVMap (as it was in FO3), which is a tall order. It would be easier to just modify breezes to more closely resemble roberts, and 'hire' someone to create new textures.

The only thing WRT male bodies that is likely to change is a breezes modification to allow the penis to be animated. This should just mean weight painting the existing erect mesh, nothing more.

Archived