File Name: Demonica Blood Daedric Armour

File Submitter: CeeTeeDee

File Submitted: 27 Jun 2014

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Requires: Demonica v1.4 TBBP

Description

enb_2014_08_07_23_15_04_78.jpg

This armour is the TBBP / HDT PE conversion of the : Lust Design Daedric Extra Armour by Lustrianna

Which is the UNP/CBBE conversion of the Daedric Female Armor by MaikCG

This version is compatible with TBBP and HDT PE and the original Demonica body & skeleton,

I added the red alduin textures i repainted for the armour to the dragon wings mod directory... http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53271/
they replace the grey 'evil dragon wings' with blood red evil ones, which compliment the look of the armour in my opinion.

enb_2014_08_09_23_18_56_91.jpg

Requirements
Demonica v1.4 Version in English, translated by BlackElf

Demonica v1.4 TBBP conversion by pclp2014

Credits
MaikCG for the original armor.

download.png
Click here to download this file

Thanks for the help. I'm using UNP dimonized skinny body with TOP model UNP TBP.

"but i'll need those files from you."  - how can I send you these files. I'm not sure I understood what you are saying. Sorry.

If you don't enjoy the body type in what I've already sent then you have 2 files in  "data/meshes/actors/character/character assets" directory, they are called femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif and you can simply attach those files to another post here.

I can't promise that I'll actually change the armour itself, but i can replace the body type for you...

maybe we should talk about this privately further... mod permissions should be respected you know, even only in theory. 

Thanks for the help. I'm using UNP dimonized skinny body with TOP model UNP TBP.

"but i'll need those files from you."  - how can I send you these files. I'm not sure I understood what you are saying. Sorry.

If you don't enjoy the body type in what I've already sent then you have 2 files in  "data/meshes/actors/character/character assets" directory, they are called femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif and you can simply attach those files to another post here.

I can't promise that I'll actually change the armour itself, but i can replace the body type for you...

maybe we should talk about this privately further... mod permissions should be respected you know, even only in theory. 

Thanks man, very much. I will PM to you. :)

I was looking for a BBP conversion of this armor for a  long time.

I would like a non skimpy UNP-BBP conversion too. Could I PM you too?

yeah why not... but at your own risk.

i won't be able to test it for you.

i'll just do the literal copy&paste... and you can go your life further

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...