Real Girls Realistic Body Texture For Cbbe

dmojo

Hi everyone,

If any of you know me on the Nexus, my user id is drunkenmojo. Late last year I started on a CBBE texture conversion of Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase while at the same time trying to contact Zonzai for permission to release my mod of his body texture.

My understanding is that Zonzai is creating the textures while Seren4XX is doing the normal maps... and please correct me if I'm wrong about that. However, Zonzai has not been active for nearly a year on LoversLab and just about as long on the Nexus. In addition, Seren4XX has posted that he has officially discontinued his work on the normals as of 3/15/2014. It would appear that the wonderful work that these 2 artist have done so far is dead in the water and it would be a real shame to see what is bar none the best realistic body texture go unfinished.

I myself had put my work on hiatus for several months hoping that Zonzai would give me a response... he never did reply to my PMs or post on the Nexus. Now I have time to finish my mod but no way to contact Zonzai. When I read Zonzai's LoversLab thread, it appears that Zonzai's intention is to release the resources for other modders once it hit beta BUT it does not appear that this will ever happen. So what should I do now? Keep it as a private work (i.e. NOT share it with ANYONE), WAIT for the beta, or post my mod with the promise to remove it if Zonzai ever comes back to finish it. I would really like to get some feed back from the artists (if at all possible), the site admins, & the regulars. If things go well, I'm hoping this will turn into a release thread for a CBBE variant. And yes, it appears to work well with different BodySlide presets & changes.

UPDATE: WITH ZONZAI'S PERMISSION, I'VE RELEASED AN EARLY BETA FOR TESTING. Please do not release modified versions of this texture until we are out of BETA, at which time I will also release my source files.

Status

Currently in EARLY BETA. Most of the work I've done so far is to make screenshots from the front look good. There are still seams, color banding, and detail issues that needs to be worked on. It's time for some beta testing and feedback. Please post your screenshots.

Updates

• 2014.07.10 Added a 4K UHD Test screenshot that I previous had which is based on an older ALPHA version. Also added 2 screenshots of CBBE Slim preset from Bodyslide at weight 50.
  • 2014.07.09 Added a few more screenshots.
  • 2014.07.08 BETA is being released today for testing. See Post# 2 for description & download(s). Let's see some nice screenshots and feedback.
  • 2014.06.27 GREAT News Guys. Patients rewarded: The man himself, Zonzai, has given permission. Look for a beta release soon.
  • 2014.06.21 Still working on this. Slightly delayed while I finish a BIG project for work.
  • 2014.06.08 Another modder, Z0mBieP00Nani, has posted an alternative converions in this thread here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32443-req-real-girls-realistic-body-textures-in-cbbe/
  • 2014.05.19 I asked Seren4XX if he could contact Zonzai but he replied that he has not been able to either.
  • 2014.05.18 Finally have enough post to add links to post. Replace the low resolution attachment with a high resolution image. Please check it out: DETAILS GALORE!
  • 2014.05.15 Seren4XX has released his source files for normals to the modding community. I will try to use Seren4XX's normal files to see if these will help eliminate the neck seams.

Screenshots

bathtime.jpg Lucky_Valentine.jpg The_Light.jpg Mood_Lighting.jpg Sexy_In_High_Heels.jpg

4K Test shots:

4_K_Test_Shot.jpg

CBBE Slim:

CBBE_Slim_Front.jpg CBBE_Slim_Back.jpg

Main mods used in screenshot(s):

• HEAD, BODY, & HAND mesh - CBBE v3.2 by Caliente customized with BodySlide also by Caliente
  • HEAD & HAND texture - Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase - WIP by Zonzai and Seren4XX
  • BODY texture - modded by myself from Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase - WIP by Zonzai and Seren4XX
  • HEAD normal - SG Female Textures Renewal by Hello Santa
  • BODY normal - CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible by navetsea
  • HAND normal - Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase - WIP by Zonzai and Seren4XX
  • HEAD, BODY, & HAND specular - Equipable Wet Female Body Textures - CBBE UNP by ousnius
  • OVERLAY tan - by myself
  • OVERLAY pubic hair - RaceMenu Overlay Compilation by TheOniNinja
  • HAIR - SG Hair Pack by Hello Santa
  • EYES - (??? not sure) The Eyes Of Beauty by Gabriel Mailhot
  • TEETH texture - Smile in HD by zzjay
  • ENB - RealVision ENB by SkyrimTuner

Download(s)

After some consideration. I've decided that I should start releasing some files for testing instead of worrying that I need to get everything right, right now. I have work on some seams already including those of the inner thigh, the edge going around the upper leg that connect to the core, and the inner arm but work still remains to be done. Yes, there will still be seems in this release--most notably the neck, hand, foot, & side seems. A proper fix for the neck seam will be my target for the next release followed by those for the other parts just mentioned. Color banding and detail in certain areas will be fixed/added/removed at a later release. I have removed most of the moles, marks from this texture as I am of the opinion that these should left to overlays for customization. Many of you will want to customize your character's with war paint, scars, freckles, body hair, etc. and a clean texture will allow for that. This download does not contain the tan lines or pubic hair you see in the screenshots: it's a just a clean body texture. I may release my tan line overlay (in ALPHA) if there is demand.

Install / Uninstall

Please have Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- by Caliente installed properly first BEFORE proceding. I also recommend you install Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase - WIP by Zonzai and Seren4XX for the head & hand textures as THIS IS JUST THE BODY TEXTURE.

This download is just a single texture file which is meant to replace your femalebody_1.dds file (you may possibly have to also replace the femalebody_2.dds up to femalebody_11.dds with a copy of this download if you are getting an all black texture or the Real Girls texture isn't showing up). The femalebody_1.dds file is usually located under C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/skyrim/Data/textures/actors/character/female but may be in a different places for custom races & standalone companions. Installation is a matter of backing up your old femalebody_*.dds file and replacing it with this one. Uninstall by restoring your backup-ed files.

RGRBT-CBBE-0.5beta.zip

The links you listed are just navetsea's CBBE texture modded to have tanlines. This is the Real Girls Realistic Body Texture modded for CBBE which does not already exist on the Nexus or any Skyrim mod site that I've seen.

I will see if I can release my CBBE mod first. Then once I am satisfied with the CBBE variant, I will look into adapting it to other body mods.

Right now I am prevented from posting links, though I wish I could post the full resolution image for others to appreciate how well this texture scales on higher resolution displays. I have tried taking screenshots on a 4K UHD setup and the detail in the images still look great.

Came across this in google.

The original texture is one of the most detailed and realistic that I've ever seen. Its unfortunate that the bodies it supports are all boring.

If you released this, would it be bodyslide compatible?

The original texture is one of the most detailed and realistic that I've ever seen. Its unfortunate that the bodies it supports are all boring.

Yes. It appears to work well with bodyslide customized bodies. It should look correct on all but the most extreme slider adjustments.

I will put up a link to a higher quality screenshot once I am allowed to do so.

Yes. It appears to work well with bodyslide customized bodies. It should look correct on all but the most extreme slider adjustments.

As far as I can tell the original project creator has abandoned it.

The only updates have been a second guy releasing normal maps. You might as well release it if he isn't going to support his own.

The only updates have been a second guy releasing normal maps. You might as well release it if he isn't going to support his own.

I agree, you should NOT worry about it dmojo. Post what you got, man. Zonzai ran away because he wasn't a real texture artist. People kept asking him to fix his uber seamly crap. He couldn't do it, so he headed for Panama. He didn't even know how to assemble the meshes into a full body in MAX! I know because I had to show him once.

Just to clarify a little bit more,

Since the texture is CBBE compatible, it should be compatible with CBBE bodies. Bodyslide uses CBBE, so the texture should be compatible with bodyslide.

Oh and I suppose you came from the Nexus, welcome to LL. 

if this texture is not yet available, there will be a compatible version for CHSBHC?

I suppose winny uses the old CHSBHC, which uses the 2.0 version of CBBE. All these new textures including the texture shared in this thread are only compatible with the v3.0 of CBBE.

There are variants of CHSBHC which are compatible with v3.0 and most of the guys have moved onto that or something else. So if you don't mind about your time then go ahead and make it compatible.

@Winny: Okay.

Talking as your generic typical asshole user, I'd say share it and take it down if Zonzai's not okay, but that's just from someone who wants it. 
His mod page on the nexus does say that he wants to turn his mod into a "resource file for others" and that's exactly how you're using it right ? 

Just to clarify a little bit more,

Since the texture is CBBE compatible, it should be compatible with CBBE bodies. Bodyslide uses CBBE, so the texture should be compatible with bodyslide.

Oh and I suppose you came from the Nexus, welcome to LL. 

if this texture is not yet available, there will be a compatible version for CHSBHC?

I suppose winny uses the old CHSBHC, which uses the 2.0 version of CBBE. All these new textures including the texture shared in this thread are only compatible with the v3.0 of CBBE.

There are variants of CHSBHC which are compatible with v3.0 and most of the guys have moved onto that or something else. So if you don't mind about your time then go ahead and make it compatible.

do not worry about me, when he published only a CBBE v3 version, I'll find a way to get it for CHSBHC.

I have friends who are there for me.

I agree, you should NOT worry about it dmojo. Post what you got, man. Zonzai ran away because he wasn't a real texture artist. People kept asking him to fix his uber seamly crap. He couldn't do it, so he headed for Panama. He didn't even know how to assemble the meshes into a full body in MAX! I know because I had to show him once.

A bit harsh but I get what you're saying. If I remember correctly, Zonzai did mention that he is a photographer and not a classically trained artist. Regardless of how you feel about the state of his work, I feel I still owe him a debt of gratitude for releasing his work to give me a basis to work on.

I myself am not a trained artist either. I know my way around The GIMP and somewhat around Photoshop but I have never done anything with 3D Studio MAX or Blender. You might be surprised to know that all the work done so far has been with The GIMP. Anyhow, I will continue to work on removing seems from the texture and will try to update the status about every other week as I go along.

A bit harsh but I get what you're saying. If I remember correctly, Zonzai did mention that he is a photographer and not a classically trained artist. Regardless of how you feel about the state of his work, I feel I still owe him a debt of gratitude for releasing his work to give me a basis to work on.

I myself am not a trained artist either. I know my way around The GIMP and somewhat around Photoshop but I have never done anything with 3D Studio MAX or Blender. You might be surprised to know that all the work done so far has been with The GIMP. Anyhow, I will continue to work on removing seems from the texture and will try to update the status about every other week as I go along.

It's not the tools, brother, it's the talent.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The neck seam has been a tough one. On a low detail texture you can blur out the region close to the seam so that the area looks continous in the same manner Caliente's blender works. On a high detail texture like real girls, especially when there is a noticiable difference between the effective rendered detail between the two areas, you cannot resort to the bluring method to get good results. Then there's also the slight difference  in hue between the head & body texture to consider. I don't know if I should modifying the HSV of all the textures or just try to modify those of the body to fit the head & hand textures.

Thank you so much.

Real life takes precident over any game and, from the looks of it, has kept you real busy but I hope we'll be seeing more of your work at some later time in the future.

Thanks again. Now I can get back to the the work of modding.

I broke both legs so I'll have some time to mod for a bit lol.  Speaking of modding, I've started on an updated for real girls.  

Very good to have you back though very sorry to hear that it took a broken leg to get you back.

I'm on both sites checkin' and anxious awaiting your work :D .

Archived