Real Girls Realistic Body Texture For Cbbe

dmojo

why change the name? everyone now knows where to find it, with a name change starts the search from the beginning. :D

I just want to put [REL] in front of the topic name so people know that this is a release thread.

why change the name? everyone now knows where to find it, with a name change starts the search from the beginning. :D

I just want to put [REL] in front of the topic name so people know that this is a release thread.

you must decide, it's your work. :)

OK Everyone. FIRST EARLY BETA IS UP FOR TESTING.

Anybody know how I can change the topic name to indicate it as a release thread?

How 'slim' friendly is it? Or does it have fairly heavy shading under the breasts?

It looks great on all but the most exaggerated proportions. The shading is only on the outside of the breast (which on examination i think I will mostly remove in the next release) and not much at all under the breast. When I get a chance, I'll see if I can post screenshots of a slimmer (i.e. using the CBBE Slim preset), smaller breasted character.

I have tested your texture, it all looks very good.

except for one little thing, but that was to be expected, as you know yes I use CHSBHC v2 and for this reason has the texture these ugly "hip strip".

CHSBHC & CBBE stretch out the texture at different areas... Can you post a image? On highly detailed areas of the textures, the unexpected stretching of the texture will cause strange strip effects.

After I finish with the CBBE version, I'll look into the other body mods such as CHSBHC. Thanks for the feedback.

I'll have to set up CHSBHC on my Skyrim for testing. This will take me longer to do since I don't want to mess up my current CBBE setup. If you can't wait & want to modify it yourself for PERSONAL use, feel free to do so.

dmojo, I've tested your version of this texture, and it looks promising.  The only thing that bothers me are the areolas.  If you could make them more defined like Zombiepoonani's version, I'd greatly appreciate it.

That shouldn't be too hard, I look into doing a bigger aureola version on the weekend.

Archived