SCR Sexout Perks? Should we use them?

I've just started poking around with the Perks I have in SCR, another user came up with them and they were added a long time ago but no one referenced them so people found them not wanted and they were hidden.

As a trial I've activated the following Pregnancy relevant ones from the current Pregnancy Alpha 20140424.1

Bitch in Heat- selectable linked to Pregnacy Fertility Level, improves critical chances when fertile

Brood Mother- added by Pregnancy first birthing, improves chances of later conception

Protective Mother- selectable linked to Pregnancy, debuffs hit chance when not pregnant, buffs when pregnant

There are also a number of other hidden PERKS no one is using as far as I know, and I've been thinking should I activate them so they are available then people can use then, do we need more than one rank of them?

NX Variables can cover a lot of stuff but the main reason I'm thinking of these being used is they allow the player to easily select their characters traits when levelling and can easily be added in dialogue mods etc. Though the downside is mods using them become SCR dependant if they aren't already so.

The Unactivated/Hidden Perks are:

Submissive

Dominant

BigBoobs

BigDick

TightFanny

CumGuzzler

DickSuckenLips

Exhibitionist

GirlNextDoor

HuCow

Alternatively should I delete some/all of these.

I think having the BnB body gives you Big Boobs fyi.  I wouldn't mind having a standard set of sex related perks to avoid things like multiple perks of the same name.  Right now Lust imo has the good ones.  I'm not sure if those will be moved to Spunk or not, but it would be great to centralize them someplace.

I think having the BnB body gives you Big Boobs fyi.  I wouldn't mind having a standard set of sex related perks to avoid things like multiple perks of the same name.  Right now Lust imo has the good ones.  I'm not sure if those will be moved to Spunk or not, but it would be great to centralize them someplace.

Yeah it physically gives the character Big Boobs but it doesn't tell dialogue mods that the actor has Big Boobs :)

Yeah it physically gives the character Big Boobs but it doesn't tell dialogue mods that the actor has Big Boobs :)

It does now.  At least in SODRL.  Makes NPCs look at your McGuppies.

It does now.  At least in SODRL.  Makes NPCs look at your McGuppies.

Oh you are checking for the BigBoobs Perk or you are somehow detecting BnB body replacer installation?

• 2 weeks later...

It does add more comical additions from my perspective, specially if they're hidden rather than chosen (ie Brood Mother... getting raped alot without prevention will make your characters life more difficult etc).

So, chosen or not, it's nice to have them.

I do love more variety in gameplay effects afterall. (Figured id add my 2 cents here, since i just noticed these after updating after awhile away from FNV)

Archived