Checklist: SexLab 1.51 compatible Mods

MortiferusX

Hi all,

this Topic should be a list of Mods, that works with SL 1.51. If you have tested a Mod with this Version of Sexlab, pls post it here (if possible with Version-Nummer).

Works fine:

Sexlab Submit 29MAR14 0932 tested by myself

SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24 tested by myself

SexLab Enhanced Spouse

SexLab Enchantress tested by Daycrist

Apropos tested by Daycrist

SexLab Trainers tested by myself

spouse enhanced tested by myself

Random Sex V2014-04-20

Lovers Comfort

TDF Prostitution V1818

Works not:

Defeat 4.2.1 11/25/13 works not

Works not complete

Lover´s Hook v2014-01-05: Position-List on MCM does not work.

Whats wrong with defeat? Becouse it works quite fine for me.

I don´t know why but in my first test, it was not load. There was no MCM Menu and nothing of there features was available. After reading your post, i retrying it and the MCM Menu works but i cannot rape sleeping npc´s.

Ok, i have reinstalled any of the mods after first test.

Defeat: MCM Menu is there but i cannot use any features.

TDF Prostitution works fine after reinstall. The MCM Menu shows up.

Lovers Comfort works fine after a new reinstall.

Random Sex works fine

hi,

tdf prostitution works fine, but lovers hook 2014 01 05 indicates 0 known animation even with a reinstall and learned probability to 100%.

Mcm menu appears after few minutes.

You are right. I cannot learn new animations ...

MCM is showing

Message "Learn Position XY is showing but no new Positions in the list.

From what i've noticed so far:

Devious devices - sexlab doesnt find any valid animations if one of the actors has a chastity device. Before it was playing for example BJ animation instead of vaginal sex.

Beeing female - mod no longer recognise when male cums inside a female which makes any kind of pregnancy impossible.

For defeat i tested tying up/robbing defeated enemy then rape by both PC and follower. Worked same as always.

For defeat i tested tying up/robbing defeated enemy then rape by both PC and follower. Worked same as always.

good to read this, defeat is a must have ;]

e: also this mods works fine: enchantress, aroused, aroused animations, nude creatures and zaz pack, ofc all newest version out now

If you don't have a MCM Menu for a mod open the console and enter "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" to cause the menus to be rebuilt.

That is not a problem with the mod so much as it seems to be a problem in the MCM code.

actually i am not a total noob,  that was actually the first thing i did. submit the newest version just not work the way it should.

setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

This was just a basic way to trouble shoot not a fool proof. so even with that nothing happened.

Maybe it just the way it right now. with the newest sexlab, and other mods combined with mod organizer.

Luckily i did not borke my game, i was only quick testing what was new was not even a serious game.

Hi all,

this Topic should be a list of Mods, that works with SL 1.51. If you have tested a Mod with this Version of Sexlab, pls post it here (if possible with Version-Nummer).

Works fine:

Sexlab Submit 29MAR14 0932 tested by myself

SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24 tested by myself

SexLab Enchantress tested by Daycrist

Apropos tested by Daycrist

SexLab Trainers tested by myself

spouse enhanced tested by myself

Random Sex V2014-04-20 works not tested by myself

Lovers Comfort works not

Works not:

Defeat 4.2.1 11/25/13 works not

Lover´s Hook v2014-01-05 tested by myself

Works not complete

TDF Prostitution V1818: Works but no MCM Menu is showing up, so you cannot config the mod

defeat worked for me

EDIT: DOES NOT

Defeat works but the creature portion didnt. I uninstalled all sexlab mods and created a "Clean" save. gonna reinstall everything and test it out.

Edit: Nope, No creature animations, only humans. very strange.

Did you check the Sexlab Framework MCM setting for creature sex after you upgraded to 1.51?

Defeat works but the creature portion didnt. I uninstalled all sexlab mods and created a "Clean" save. gonna reinstall everything and test it out.

Edit: Nope, No creature animations, only humans. very strange.

Did you check the Sexlab Framework MCM setting for creature sex after you upgraded to 1.51?

Yes i did. and still i get nothing. not even Estrus Chaurus works

Archived