Sexout Breeder, please help.

I'm trying to install the Sexout Breeder mod, but I have no idea what I'm doing, at all. I've tried downloading various things that I think I need, but I don't know what goes in what folder where or how to implement it in the game. The main breeder file also doesn't seem to be downloading; I'm always getting an error. Please try to explain it in the simplest way humanly possible, because I'm a tremendous idiot.

Well..........

• Breeder has a thread.
  • in that thread there is a list of mods you have to have to use Breeder.
  • these mods have links to where these mods are that you need to download.

That solves Breeder and its requirements.

• Sexout needs to be installed.
  • Brucewayne has a tutorial with a pictorial on how to install Sexout and its requirements. (found in the Sig)

That takes care of Sexout

Breeder needs SCR (Sexout Common Resources)

• Use the link found in the Breeder's Web-sight above....
  • Download it....
  • Install it

That takes care of SCR..... Now all that is left is the requirements of SCR

• Click on the link for the SCR tutorial in my sig...
  • Follow the steps in that thread. Make sure you have everything installed. It is quite detailed. I just re-worked the instructions and one of the mod authors fixed a confusing part with Maternity files so that should be good to go.

Now all the basics are working

install SEXKEY. No real reason for it. It give a key that when pressed you can have sex with whomever is in the crosshairs provided Sexout has it as part of its animation and you installed it correctly. After Leaving Doctors house. Find something and press the key. Dog Brahamin, Goodsprings citizen, Sunny whatever. If you have sex you are good to go. Then go to the point , again listed in Breeder where the "action" starts and play. Keep saving often or run CASM mod because there will eventually be an issue that you have to return to a previous save for.

All of this should be installed with FOMM perferibly the one available here. Hey what do you know. I have a link in the SCR tutorial. OH and you can download that Tutorial as it has a PDF so that you have a better time finding and following the tutorial if need be.

Archived