best ENB for low end system

monkeyman22

I tried that and it's awesome... but my computer is a potato and it make my game laggy

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48554/?

I am playing on a laptop that's really underpowered and I can use this with no performance hit (I actually gained a couple fps and don't know how, but I'm not going to fight it :lol:).

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you *___*

*edit: my fps really improved using that :|

You're welcome. I gone through a lot to find what makes my game playable AND still look halfway decent. I'm not too sure that many people attempt to run Skyrim on weak systems, but if enough did I would be willing to start a guide type thread detailing what mods and settings have made it work. If that sort of thing would help anyone anyway. :D

This is just one of many things I've found that helped playability. And I really do like how you can use Imaginator to make adjustments on the fly using ICBIN ENB. It helps both while actually gaming and taking screenshots.

I'm the only one who doesn't care what ENB preset installs its fps  always get chopped in a  half?

T_T

More or less, any enb drops like half fps... However using the 0.108 dll can't hit more than 1-2 fps. But most effects aren't available there. Still looks good with a good color palette, but again, you'll miss enb boost that it's more important than the effects in my opinion.

Now, about that sweet fx actually improving performance, many people here seems to be adicted to placebo o.o

You're welcome. I gone through a lot to find what makes my game playable AND still look halfway decent. I'm not too sure that many people attempt to run Skyrim on weak systems, but if enough did I would be willing to start a guide type thread detailing what mods and settings have made it work. If that sort of thing would help anyone anyway. :D

This is just one of many things I've found that helped playability. And I really do like how you can use Imaginator to make adjustments on the fly using ICBIN ENB. It helps both while actually gaming and taking screenshots.

I will follow your guide for sure ^3^.

My game run smoothly now tho... not really my computer problem, the fact is that I have installed WIndows 8 with 4gb ram and that operating system is really heavy.

The next thing on my list is to make my mods to work together. Yesterday I kinda raged because I installed a mod that affected the rain that clearly didn't want to work so after a hour under the rain I was "Ok... screw it let's just make a tent" then the mod stopped to work and my tent became a ghost tent, so I said "Let's just enter in this dungeon and let's kill everything that move -_-" then Skyre and a stealth mod I just installed decided to works perfectly together and make every enemy overpowered with super-hearing abilities and got one shotted ten times because my armor mod isn't strong enough to play with Skyre.

My Skyrim lied to me ;___;

Anyway! Besides my nonsense complains thanks for the link, works great! And Imaginator can improve it even more 

If you plan on having it just to make pretty screenshots, go with whatever ENB you want. Get those high end ENBs that eat your FPS and only use it for screenshots, and then just turn it off (shift+F12) whenever you are actually playing the game. This way, you have your performance while playing, but have quality while taking screenshots.

Otherwise, if you want one for while you are playing, check out RealLike ENB. Look great and has great performance. The v0.113 has better performance than the v0.251. I'd suggesting using the old version (v0.113), as though it doesn't have all the options and stuff that the new version does, it has better performance while still looking great.

On this site are ENB for low. medium and high

http://www.tesgeneral.com/#!enb/c5x

Thanks ! Will try some of them ! Any others ?

The thing is that everyone is saying : use an ENB or your game is shitty and I do agree when I see those pictures but when in game it sucks if you don't tweak everything and even when done it lags and freezes and even graphics bugs occur.

Actually I think I'm just sick about all of this because I have a system I don't master AT ALL because I don't fuckin understand how all of these things work together and that gets me mad ! Anyone has a link to understand how things graphically/resourcely work on computers between Skyrim, ENB, ENBoost, RAM, HDD, GPU, CPU, Anything... ? Or a link that explains wtf is SSAO, SSIL, Depth Of Field, Lens FX, Bloom, HDR, Tone Mapping, Sharpening, Vignette, Sun Rays, Shadows, Detailed Shadows, Reflection and others shitty names for graphics enhancements ? Does a web page like this even exist ? Sorry if I'm a bit upset here ! Man ! My head hurts !

Our friend Charlie here will say it better than me :

1zflams.gif

On this site are ENB for low. medium and high

http://www.tesgeneral.com/#!enb/c5x

Thanks ! Will try some of them ! Any others ?

The thing is that everyone is saying : use an ENB or your game is shitty and I do agree when I see those pictures but when in game it sucks if you don't tweak everything and even when done it lags and freezes and even graphics bugs occur.

Actually I think I'm just sick about all of this because I have a system I don't master AT ALL because I don't fuckin understand how all of these things work together and that gets me mad ! Anyone has a link to understand how things graphically/resourcely work on computers between Skyrim, ENB, ENBoost, RAM, HDD, GPU, CPU, Anything... ? Or a link that explains wtf is SSAO, SSIL, Depth Of Field, Lens FX, Bloom, HDR, Tone Mapping, Sharpening, Vignette, Sun Rays, Shadows, Detailed Shadows, Reflection and others shitty names for graphics enhancements ? Does a web page like this even exist ? Sorry if I'm a bit upset here ! Man ! My head hurts !

Our friend Charlie here will say it better than me :

1zflams.gif

Dat ENB in one gif. :lol: All ENB going rape fps in half or destroy game. 

how about Cute enb Im using it on my I3 laptop   

http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/graficheskie_modifikacii/1/279-1-0-14831

I will give it a try even it looks very colorful. Thanks !

Btw, is there a way to switch between multiple ENBs profiles (saved presets) in game to see differences ?

It would be cool to see how one works on your FPS rate and how another works on it on the fly !

Because I have a fuckin feeling that everything about ENBs and graphics enhancements in general is a fuckin mess !

It is like one guy makes his own code for your program and says : 'mine is the best, use it' then you use it and it sucks so you go back to the author and he says : 'you have to tweak my ENB parameters to your own liking/system' then you change all parameters and it sucks so you go back to the author and he says : 'you have to tweak your graphics card parameters too, did I forget to mention it ?' then you change all parameters for your GPU and it sucks so you go back to the author and he says : 'you have to tweak .ini files from your game' then you change all parameters in .ini files and it sucks so you go back to the author and he says :'Man ! I don't think your system can handle my ENB, try another one' then you download another ENB and you have to do it all from scratch once again ! A fuckin mess, guys! An endless MESS !

And I didn't even talk about mods and ENBs conflicts/bugs ! Those who say there aren't are wrong, I'm sure of that as I have experienced some of them.

I've tried a bunch and there isn't a single ENB out there that doesn't sap your machine's performance. I am on a low end system so I can REALLY see the effects on performance. It's drastic! :lol: It's why I will just continue to use ICBIN ENB. And it's adjust on the fly is super, super handy. I've found it convenient when all of a sudden a cave is pitch black or it's too dark/bright for a cool screenshot I see. I just open Imaginator and adjust it on the spot.

Archived