Blackjack or Strip Blackjack

I like the idea :3 I'd love for there to be minigames like this in Skyrim. I don't know if Blackjack specifically would be ideal, but I'm sure a quick search could bring up some games from medieval times. Stuff like being taken to the back room and worked over for cheating would be possible, in the same way some of the SexLab plugins move you to different areas.

I like the idea :3 I'd love for there to be minigames like this in Skyrim. I don't know if Blackjack specifically would be ideal, but I'm sure a quick search could bring up some games from medieval times. Stuff like being taken to the back room and worked over for cheating would be possible, in the same way some of the SexLab plugins move you to different areas.

If I am correct, card games became popular in the middle ages, so I think you are right. We could implement a lore friendly card game, perhaps a bit altered but nevertheless similar to our modern games, the important thing would be to add the outcomes, which goes beyond me with my current abilities. 

If I am correct, card games became popular in the middle ages, so I think you are right. We could implement a lore friendly card game, perhaps a bit altered but nevertheless similar to our modern games, the important thing would be to add the outcomes, which goes beyond me with my current abilities. 

I know that feeling. I always think of things I want to see in the game, but I have no idea how to use these programs or scripts or any of that. Everytime I go into tutorials or walkthroughs, I start feeling like @_@ because none of it makes sense to me lol. 

I know that feeling. I always think of things I want to see in the game, but I have no idea how to use these programs or scripts or any of that. Everytime I go into tutorials or walkthroughs, I start feeling like @_@ because none of it makes sense to me lol. 

Yeah, man if I had the skill to do things, I think I would had failed college by now because I would had implemented so many things.

You could just set it up to strip different stuff before the torso. Example you can start with weapon, move to jewelry, proceed to helm, then gloves, then boots and then torso, and finally your body.

Naturally if you are going to play by betting your clothing you should go fully clothed.

Well many people already gave in a lot of good ideas already but to link them together...

Basically the nature of the game does not really matter, a random dice roll or roulette would work and would probably be the simplest.

Poker probably won't be too difficult and that enables bluffing and cheating scenario.

Sexlab integration can be done in many ways, betting with equipment or sex, losing all gold so have to pay with equipment or sex, trading in cloths or sex for gold/credits. Similar line of thoughts, you get the idea.

There can definitely be a slavery tie ins, prostitution, tavern wrench, other public humiliation and the likes scenario when there's a large debt or have nothing left to pay with. Can also start to explore things like loan shark, drug trade, other illegal dealings.

A gambling house quest line might be a little ambitious, but could be interesting, but I don't see it as a standalone quest line but more of a feature or a piece of a larger mod.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I second this. Strip poker & blackjack A MUST! I was gonna start a new request but googled & found this! lol. I asked the nexus awhile ago to no avail. please modder who finds this & wants a challenge!

please make this!

I think blackjack would not fit into the world of Skyrim, but maybe a more medieval like game? But I think the idea is good.

I propose Strip-Jousting.

Yes, inside the tavern

I can hear it now:   Hey, be careful with that lance of yours!  :P

"Guard might get nervous, a man approaches with his weapon drawn..."

• 1 year later...

Been thinking about that stripping part...

What if you get a cursed soul gem when loosing? A cursed soul gem will fill a single armor slot. Thus over time, you find yourself unable to wear any item at all. And as the soul gem is a quest item, you can't remove it. As to how long you have to keep those cursed gems, there are a few options:

• It could be a timer on the background. The higher the stakes, the more time it takes before the cursed gems disappear (sleeping should not reduce the time).
  • Or you are forced to visit different taverns and dance naked after a small talk with the innkeeper. The higher the stakes, the more taverns you have to visit.
  • Other ideas.... ?

The cursed gems is a way to slowly get stripped, independent of the kind of clothes or armor you were wear at the beginning. And these gems can be used to force the player to do the looser-challenges.

Note:

The mod "Get stripped, again" has some animations and settings that will go nicely when you are forced to walk around naked. Like mocking npc's who get a bit touchy.