I'm lost and need help. 7base hdt

bob223355

Hi all,

I've been attempting to achieve certain results for over a month now and I'm at my wits end. I have no clue what I'm doing anymore to screw thing up. What I'm trying to get done is to get 7base body running with hdt physics and collision physics will mantaining a realistic movement.

What I mean is I want to use the 7base body then add the collision physics for breast movement but have a realistic look to the bounce and sway. I don't want the crazy jello like jiggling, looking for slower heavier movement. Something that works will the hair physics and the 360 walk run animation (again I'm going for a more natural rather than sexy look so I'm avoiding the animations that make your character look like a hooker all the time lol). I'm also wanting to use the 3d libia and pubic hair too (have that working atm).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/ The video in the op looks close to the weight I'd like to have.

Can someone please help me by posting the mods and the order I need to download them in and any important steps that I might be missing ex: changing stuff in nif skope or overwritting things etc.

I'd really appreciate any help, like I said it's been over a month now and I'm just fustrated.

Thanks.

I switched from UNPB to SevenBase myself. Here is what I've found to be giving me the best results.

I'm using the HDT 7B body from here.

Then get the bounce kit from here.

I'm using the 10-24 (stable) version of the HDT physics

I've gone through a bunch of xml files and keep coming back to this as it gives me enough bounce but doesn't keep going like a car with bad shock absorbers.

I use a COMPLETELY empty hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml. I mean it has proper header and stuff but it has ZERO hdt information in it.

I then take the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from, for example, the Bounce Kit and put it in a new folder within my Data\SKSE\Plugins folder. I might name the folder "Bounce Kit". Now I copy and paste that file into the same folder. You get another copy with (2) added to it... or (Copy) added to it. Now I name that COPY to hdt.xml, copy that hdt to my Data\SKSE Plugins folder (overwrite if asked) and I link the femalehands_0 and _1 nifs to the hdt.xml I just created.

ALL of my vanilla human-type characters use the hands. I have 3 custom race/follower setups. Lunari race links the head to hdt.xml. Lunari Warriors link the hands. Eryniel Elf links hands. By doing it this way I can make ANOTHER copy of the Bounce Kit's default xml file and rename THAT one to Eryniel_hands.xml and I can link Eryniel Elf's hands to THAT file. This allows me to make small modifications to accommodate her smaller size. 

I can take ANY new xml I want to try, put it in a new folder, Copy, paste, paste, paste, paste. Rename one to hdt.xml (for all the vanillas), one to lwhands.xml (for Lunari Warriors), rename one to Eryniel_hands.xml (For Eryniel elf), and rename one to LR_head.xml (for Lunari Race). Copy those 4 files (not the original main one) and paste tehm into the Plugins folder (over write) making sure to keep the EMPTY hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml untouched. 

Not happy with the results? Copy the filex from one of your other spare xml folders and paste 'em back in to Plugins. 

Why the EMPTY hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml?

That file gets loaded by default when the Physics engine initialises. If it's empty then I don't seem to have as many issues with competing physics calculations causing breasts or butt cheeks to flutter or go spastic. Happens once in a great while now, but very infrequent.

Sorry that got so long winded. I've been messing with this for a couple weeks now and STILL don't know as much as I'd like. :)

Archived