Someone using SL and FNIS Creatures, please help

First off, i started modding Skyrim a few months ago, like November. At the time I thought that you couldnt have wolf and dog animations at the same time, due to a limitation with FNIS. Well, ive read some things tonight making me wonder otherwise. So im looking for someone who can explain EXACTLY what I need to get this working. Im posting here hoping that someone who has both working will reply. ill also post this under the FNIS thread, just hoping for a quicker reply here. Thanks,,

arr0w

im going to be very upset with myself if this has been fixed for god knows how long and i didnt realize it.    >> it was probably fixed the day after i DL'ed everything... ><

EDIT: Yep, fixed. I hate the way that works. Oh well, next time ill remember to pay attention to how recent the post is!!!

Archived