For some reason the Necrosarium set only works on non-elf races. I can equip them to elf races(in my case dark elf) but it does not showappear on my character. Still it works for me though I kinda wish to use it with my dark elf character instead of my redguard one. Still I love the mod! :D

I haven't tried Khajit or Orcs though. In case anyone was gonna try it on em.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey shocky can you send Melodiq a message to let him know that he still hasnt responded to the glass robe conversion that he did.

Why don't you send him a message? I don't even know what you are talking about,sorry.....

@Shocky Do you still play skyrim, any chances of releasing Arielle as a follower in the near future? Thank you.

I still play skyrim, ofc. There are no plans on releasing her as a follower I'm afraid.

• 4 weeks later...

Great stuff here Shocky!!  I got into the game a bit late, and looks like I missed the latex outfit as I read through the posts.  Any chance that's coming back. Lich King armor is very cool, but me likes the Latex :) 

Would love to try it out.

Rama

Great stuff here Shocky!!  I got into the game a bit late, and looks like I missed the latex outfit as I read through the posts.  Any chance that's coming back. Lich King armor is very cool, but me likes the Latex :)

Would love to try it out.

Rama

You can download it from my flickr, here.

• 1 month later...

the creature sex poses 2.0 pack doesn't seem to work for me, and im not sure why.

when i try to load the game with it on it ctd's before it even gets to the menu, i have got the most recent FNIS version and i did run it before trying to open up the game. it also seems like it isnt a conflicting mod either, as i turned off litterally everything off in my load order other than the sex poses pack but it still CTD'd. any ideas on what might be causing the crashes?

its worth mentioning that i dont have dawnguard, but that isnt a hard requirement is it?

the creature sex poses 2.0 pack doesn't seem to work for me, and im not sure why.

when i try to load the game with it on it ctd's before it even gets to the menu, i have got the most recent FNIS version and i did run it before trying to open up the game. it also seems like it isnt a conflicting mod either, as i turned off litterally everything off in my load order other than the sex poses pack but it still CTD'd. any ideas on what might be causing the crashes?

its worth mentioning that i dont have dawnguard, but that isnt a hard requirement is it?

The mod requires Dawnguard DLC as far as I remember.

The mod requires Dawnguard DLC as far as I remember.

so it is a hard requirement then? you made it sound like it was only a soft requirement, but would still work without it?

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've ran into a problem with the "Okami" it keeps changing from the way its suppose to be to a normal dog. Also I never get the spell summon Okami like I'm suppose to, so I use the console command to get the spell book. Yet when I use the spell summon Okami nothing happens, Okami isn't summoned. So I use the console command to place Okami where i'm at and then it starts following me.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...