HDT doesn't work ?

yes, i use CBBE body, its priority 0 in the picture

Oh no no, it doesn't work like that. You need to convert the CBBE body into a TBBP or CBBP enabled one too because the default CBBE body doesn't support breast/butt physics. 

1. Open Bodyslide.exe under Data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide/Bodyslide.exe

2. On the new window, under the Outfit/Body dropdown, select:

CalienteBody BBP/CalienteBodyAdvanced BBP - for Breast only support

or

CalienteBodyAdvanced TBBP - for Breast + Butt support

3. Preset dropdown, choose the body shape you prefer. If you want the default CBBE shape, just choose CBBE.

4. Click "Create Bodies". It will change your female body into having the breast/butt support. Good luck.

Oh no no, it doesn't work like that. You need to convert the CBBE body into a TBBP or CBBP enabled one too because the default CBBE body doesn't support breast/butt physics. 

or

3. Preset dropdown, choose the body shape you prefer. If you want the default CBBE shape, just choose CBBE.

4. Click "Create Bodies". It will change your female body into having the breast/butt support. Good luck.

but i dont have BBP body

all i have is this

I4np0MT.jpg

or

but i dont have BBP body

all i have is this

I4np0MT.jpg

Ah there you go. It seems that's an older version of bodyslide but don't worry, it can still do the same thing. 

Choose CalienteBody BBB (I think it's the older name or a typo??). Then choose the shape you like under preset. Click create bodies and there! Hope it works.

or

but i dont have BBP body

all i have is this

I4np0MT.jpg

Ah there you go. It seems that's an older version of bodyslide but don't worry, it can still do the same thing. 

Choose CalienteBody BBB (I think it's the older name or a typo??). Then choose the shape you like under preset. Click create bodies and there! Hope it works.

I would go a step further and say to use the new version. That way you can choose a TBBP base body and just be done with it.

or

but i dont have BBP body

all i have is this

I4np0MT.jpg

I would go a step further and say to use the new version. That way you can choose a TBBP base body and just be done with it.

Well... Yeah. Thanks for that push. I just felt like being naive at that point lol.

caliente advanced T bbp

regular bbp won't work. You MUST have a tbbp body and skeleton, as outlined in the instructions (=

Are you sure a TBBP-Body/Armor is needed?

Is not it enough also a BBP-Body/Armor?

I have quite a few armors that are only BBP.

May look not so great, but works fine - why should it not work as well?

thanks guys for the reply, but still i cant make it

here this is my slide

bl87pr4.jpg

and my skeleton file

i2STYbX.jpgbCdEdXK.jpg

and plugins file

DuWerDi.jpg

but still no bouncing, i dont even know what missing

I know a stupid question.

Works with you hdtPhysicExtensions at all?

Have you in your Data \ SKSE \ Plugins folder a file with the name hdtPhysicExtensions.log.

If so - they uploade here.

If not - HDT is not running.

I think you have SKSE installed, not only created the folder?

For Theme Bodyslide - whether Bodyslide 2, Bodyslide CBBE or Bodyslide for UNP.

For these tools, there is armor / clothes.

These files are used as a template. But if the armor / clothes NOT a skeleton TBBP, BPP - have been created,

you can select BBP or TBBP as often as you like.

The resulting armor / clothes will not support it.

Since you are using Bodyslide, I assume that you know of course.

I mentioned it only for completeness again.

I just fixed my physics and all i did was install an HDTphysics.dll and .xml that i found in the sticky of the HDT downloads and bam! every woman's bosom gives a bounce again! Cloaks are flowing and the HDT skirt no longer stretches down 3 feet into the ground. I also only have CBBE but for my vanilla races. I have UNP/BBP for 1 custom race and they both bounce now. well..err again. I updated SKSE for the 4th time now and physics weren't working at all cept the vanilla stuff. No idea what caused it but I figured out to get it working again.

I just fixed my physics and all i did was install an HDTphysics.dll and .xml that i found in the sticky of the HDT downloads and bam! every woman's bosom gives a bounce again! Cloaks are flowing and the HDT skirt no longer stretches down 3 feet into the ground. I also only have CBBE but for my vanilla races. I have UNP/BBP for 1 custom race and they both bounce now. well..err again. I updated SKSE for the 4th time now and physics weren't working at all cept the vanilla stuff. No idea what caused it but I figured out to get it working again.

First: look In your Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE folder in skse.log.

Is hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll loadet?

Then check the hdtPhysicsExtensions.log in your Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins folder.

What is there to errors?

caliente advanced T bbp

regular bbp won't work. You MUST have a tbbp body and skeleton, as outlined in the instructions (=

Are you sure a TBBP-Body/Armor is needed?

Is not it enough also a BBP-Body/Armor?

I have quite a few armors that are only BBP.

May look not so great, but works fine - why should it not work as well?

Just try it first. TBBP is surely alot better than BBP with the added butt support. BBP for armors is fine as most doesn't really need all that butt bouncing but for the naked, of course it looks alot realisitc if the butt bounces too lol.

If it still doesn't work, try deleting skeleton of the female in: 

Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/character asssets female/skeleton_female.hkx

thanks guys for the reply, but still i cant make it

here this is my slide

bl87pr4.jpg

and my skeleton file

i2STYbX.jpgbCdEdXK.jpg

and plugins file

DuWerDi.jpg

but still no bouncing, i dont even know what missing

I know a stupid question.

Works with you hdtPhysicExtensions at all?

Have you in your Data \ SKSE \ Plugins folder a file with the name hdtPhysicExtensions.log.

If so - they uploade here.

If not - HDT is not running.

I think you have SKSE installed, not only created the folder?

For Theme Bodyslide - whether Bodyslide 2, Bodyslide CBBE or Bodyslide for UNP.

For these tools, there is armor / clothes.

These files are used as a template. But if the armor / clothes NOT a skeleton TBBP, BPP - have been created,

you can select BBP or TBBP as often as you like.

The resulting armor / clothes will not support it.

Since you are using Bodyslide, I assume that you know of course.

I mentioned it only for completeness again.

you're right, i created folder skse, i try install skse with mod organizer but skse folder not appear, so i created skse folder and maybe thats why i dont have hdtphysicextensions.log , what can i do to have skse folder ?

you're right, i created folder skse, i try install skse with mod organizer but skse folder not appear, so i created skse folder and maybe thats why i dont have hdtphysicextensions.log , what can i do to have skse folder ?

Mod Organizer does not use the orig. Data folder of Skyrim, but rather created Data folder for each profile.

All tools, such as the SKSE_Launcher, FNIS etc. you need to set up in the Organizer, that they are started by Mod Organizer.

First: look In your Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SKSE folder in skse.log.

Is hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll loadet?

Then check the hdtPhysicsExtensions.log in your Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins folder.

What is there to errors?

There weren't any errors. the file was never there in the first place after i updated my SKSE. The SKSE seems to have been deleted after i installed the new SKSE. My only intention was to let the new overwrite the old that's how i did it the last 3 times and no problems ever showed up. Ran my game for a full 8 hours yesterday and i never crashed, lagged or even froze anywhere. Only have about 30 mods so far so it's still clean and all. I did encounter problems with AFT at first but then noticed where it was in the load order and had a mesh problem before that with the Angeli custom race but i figured it out. AFT went to the near bottom of the list and Angeli custom race is using an Elin Mesh which supports BBP/UNP bodies and that fixed it. strange how the Angeli mesh causes misaligned nipples and noticeable seams though....  but it's not a big deal so no worries there.

I actually take the time to try and figure this stuff out. Im stumped on why the SKSE folder was deleted upon the install of the newer SKSE. I read the directions and follow them, check my load order, and make sure not too many mods overlap the same thing like for example, halloween and christmas in whiterun, if i ran both I'd probably never get in Whiterun lol there huge mods. So no I didn't get errors but thanks for asking clp

I'm having the same problem, more or less. I've installed HDT to the best of my understanding according to the original instructions and the info in this thread, but there's no bounce in game.

Things I have done:

Installed SKSE (already had it installed for other mods. I installed it via the installer exe provided by the SKSE site, rather than through a mod manager).

Created and installed a TBBP version of my CBBE bodyslide mesh.

Installed XP32 skeleton (already installed for other mods, but I deactivated/reactivated it to make sure it wasn't overwritten by anything).

Deleted "skeleton_female.hlx" and "skeleton.hlx"

Additional possibly relevant info:

I am using NMM, not Mod Organizer. This shouldn't make a difference though, as far as I understand. Only the body meshes and the XP32 skeleton were installed this way.

I am using the Bodyslide++ version of CBBE Bodyslide, rather than the default Bodyslide exe. I was not aware of the new Bodyslide 2 version until I looked this up for this post, so I will be trying that next.

I am using vanilla animations for most actions. Only major thing would be this, and I don't know how major that actually is. Still use FNIS though, as some mods add their own animations.

I an unclear on under what circumstances one should delete the skeleton.hlx files. Some posts imply you should do this by default, others imply you should do this only in the event of a conflict. The original HDT instructions mention a difference in how the Havoc physics are appllied, but the wording is a bit unclear.

I had to create SKSE/plugins folders manually, as there was no SKSE folder in the data folder, even though I've always had SKSE installed. I would like to know under what circumstances SKSE is supposed to create (or be aware of, if it didn't create it itself) this folder, as it does not appear to be part of the default SKSE install, nor does SKSE appear to create it by default when it or the game is run with it installed. Maybe certian mods prompt SKSE to create it? In any case, why do the HDT installation instructions assume this folder will exist by default if doesn't?

There is an SKSE folder created by default in Documents/My Games/Skyrim, though it contains no "plugins" subfolder. Is that where this belongs instead of Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Sykrim/data?

I'm pretty sure there is no SKSE folder created the first time you installed SKSE by default, iirc. If I remember, I only created that folder when I installed the HDT plugins. I'm using the latest 1_9_32 version and after running skse_loader, there's no problem. 

I am using vanilla animations for most actions. Only major thing would be this, and I don't know how major that actually is. Still use FNIS though, as some mods add their own animations.

There should be no conflict with that. Custom motions that pretty much use the vanilla standards should be fine.