[SYBP] Share Your Bodyslide Preset

After a long period of changing settings around, I think I finally crafted my final version of my Bodyslide preset.

Pics:

Mm8dwF0.pngPohxhHF.pngChtOS3A.pngUoulxs9.png32WPlOc.png

I increased the leg scale in showracemenu, but everything else is in the Bodyslide preset. I only ever used weight 100, so that's the 'intended' weight for this preset. Also, I always found that the preview in Bodyslide looks exaggerated compared to the actual in-game look, but your mileage may vary depending on the mods and clothes that you use.

Wow this preset is awesome.  I've started using it, but might I ask about your body textures?

Thanks,

-hacky

After a long period of changing settings around, I think I finally crafted my final version of my Bodyslide preset.

Pics:

Mm8dwF0.pngPohxhHF.pngChtOS3A.pngUoulxs9.png32WPlOc.png

I increased the leg scale in showracemenu, but everything else is in the Bodyslide preset. I only ever used weight 100, so that's the 'intended' weight for this preset. Also, I always found that the preview in Bodyslide looks exaggerated compared to the actual in-game look, but your mileage may vary depending on the mods and clothes that you use.

Wow this preset is awesome.  I've started using it, but might I ask about your body textures?

Thanks,

-hacky

Using HDT physics with CBAdvanced TBBP, so I increased the breast flatness in NudeHDT preset.

BestArmor2 is for armors (using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259), and TBBP_clothing is for Omnisway Clothing Replacer (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49286)

I want to decrease the nipple distance (100 in both pics) but since I know I will want to change the setting for all clothes if I do that, I ended up not doing it. probably later.

Just wanted to say a big thank you. I just started messing with HDT and getting it ready before starting fresh. I was having the problem where my boobs were sticking out and Breast Flatness helped alot with that!

So here is my preset. Boobs still need a little tweaking to be a bit bigger. I started off with UNPB preset and made it better obviously :P

bgcvmu.jpg

UNPBetter5.xml

Oh nice, Firefox crash right in the middle of my post.

Let's see if I can re-create:

2014_05_15_00002.jpg 2014_05_15_00003.jpg

That's 100 and 0 weight from front.

2014_05_15_00004.jpg 2014_05_15_00005.jpg

That's 100 and 0 weight from the back.

I'm not going for a great variance of range here; I want all the women of Skyrim to appear strong.

If you're not a fan of FBBs/sturdy women, then this preset is probably not for you. :)

But here it is. It's an HDT 1.4 bod, so just be aware.

Stuff in use:

SG Textures for CBBE by HelloSanta

Body Options for CBBE by SvarogNL

Fitness Body Blender for CBBE by SvarogNL

Sporty Gloss for CBBE by xs2reality (Discontinued?)

MyBodyHDT.7z

Using HDT physics with CBAdvanced TBBP, so I increased the breast flatness in NudeHDT preset.

BestArmor2 is for armors (using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259), and TBBP_clothing is for Omnisway Clothing Replacer (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49286)

I want to decrease the nipple distance (100 in both pics) but since I know I will want to change the setting for all clothes if I do that, I ended up not doing it. probably later.

Just wanted to say a big thank you. I just started messing with HDT and getting it ready before starting fresh. I was having the problem where my boobs were sticking out and Breast Flatness helped alot with that!

So here is my preset. Boobs still need a little tweaking to be a bit bigger. I started off with UNPB preset and made it better obviously :P

bgcvmu.jpg

attachicon.gifUNPBetter5.xml

Glad to know my setting helped someone :D

You're welcome mate :)

Anyway, your character looks pretty good :)

Btw what hair style is the girl on the left using? SG?

Still looking for a new hair style that'd look fresh on my character. I have both SG and Apachii installed, but I tend to not notice... uh, how do I say it, how a hair style actually makes my character look as I desired when I realized it later, or when I see someone else using it, like now .

===============================================

Anyway, I'm now using CBAdvanced HDT body that comes with ChronoTrigger's latest version of vanilla armor replacers, and I'm quite fond of it because there're less work to do in-game, unlike the standalone version where you have to craft them using the tanning rack. I must say I especially like the new Daedric armor mesh combined with garryg's textures (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3104), everything about it looks sick (in a good way ofc), especially the weapons.

There's a new issue I'm having though... the craftable panties won't show up (though I don't really mind... :P)

is it because the panty zapper works on the actual craftable, equippable panties, unlike the previous versions where the panties are one with the armor unless you zap them? If that's really the case, then I'd rather not bother with it... 'cause I know I'd be really bothered unless the setting for all armors are consistent (yes, batch build isn't enough for me, since the armors have different zappers and all)

Thanks for the help...

Anyway here are the screens

MpFSwiw.jpg

MLawBej.jpg

hsjCGCR.jpg

HtnJaRv.jpg

Bonus :P

QjY2Li7.jpg

rMJjoAe.jpg

je8GkQM.jpg

GGq8LcT.jpg

GjD7UwC.jpg

BxjPpQb.jpg

Yes, I'm into futa. Don't judge, please.

HDT_armors-clothes.xml

NudeHDT_new.xml

• 2 weeks later...

Very pretty face silvio.

The hair pack I'm not sure of, but that girl is from ZT Followers on nexus. I use Apachii hair and the female version too, so there's over 100 styles to choose from.

I have since perfected my body, all fixed. No more breast flatness, using the CT77 Body from Chrono Triggers beta 5.03 remodeled armor. I'm very happy with my outcome and this is my final preset. Sorry I don't have a better front facing picture.

xdcq9s.png

27xe735.png

PezHDT3.xml

Wow!  Another great one for my collection.  Thanks.  :)

Glad to help! :D  Feel free to modify my preset and post your version here!

No modification needed.  Ms. V is taking out the baddies with no issue using the curvy Chloe body. ;)

post-221549-0-01559000-1401557228_thumb.jpg

I posted about this in another thread, but I figured this would be an appropriate place to ask as well.  Muscle Madam's CB+++ preset isn't showing up in bodyslide 2 when I put the .xml file in the sliderpresets folder.  Is this because it's meant to be for bodyslide++?  Does anyone have an updated version that works with bodyslide 2?  I got it from this .7z file if someone wants to take a look at it.

I posted about this in another thread, but I figured this would be an appropriate place to ask as well.  Muscle Madam's CB+++ preset isn't showing up in bodyslide 2 when I put the .xml file in the sliderpresets folder.  Is this because it's meant to be for bodyslide++?  Does anyone have an updated version that works with bodyslide 2?  I got it from this .7z file if someone wants to take a look at it.

If you "edit" the XML file (CB+++.xml) inside you zip file there, you will see the second line shows the following:

<Preset name="CB+++" set="CB++ Body BBP">

According to this, you will need a SliderSet (not Preset) of something called "CB++ Body BBP.  Unfortunately, you probably do no have that SliderSet.  Or, if you do have it in your SliderSet folder for BodySlide2, you will need to change the "Outfit/Body:" field to show "CB++ Body BBP".

Otherwise, you might be able to get away with editing the XML yourself and changing the Set to equal the name of a SliderSet you have already in your folders.  Then tweak the rest of the SetSlider names manually from there (this is my guess).

If you "edit" the XML file (CB+++.xml) inside you zip file there, you will see the second line shows the following:

<Preset name="CB+++" set="CB++ Body BBP">

According to this, you will need a SliderSet (not Preset) of something called "CB++ Body BBP.  Unfortunately, you probably do no have that SliderSet.  Or, if you do have it in your SliderSet folder for BodySlide2, you will need to change the "Outfit/Body:" field to show "CB++ Body BBP".

Otherwise, you might be able to get away with editing the XML yourself and changing the Set to equal the name of a SliderSet you have already in your folders.  Then tweak the rest of the SetSlider names manually from there (this is my guess).

Took a few minutes of screwing around with slidersets, but I think I got it.  Thanks.

No modification needed.  Ms. V is taking out the baddies with no issue using the curvy Chloe body. ;)

Where can I find that armor and shoes? ;)

Where can I find that armor and shoes? ;)

1) Heels on platform for HDT system and UNP CBBE ADEC body by newmiller (you probably have it but don't forget the HDT HH system)

2) Angelic Halos and Demonic Horns by volvaga0

3) Gatti 12 Jewelry Outfit for CBBEv3 by Gatti (NOT BBP, TBBP, etc :( )

4) Gatti jewelry outfit for CBBE SSH (on page 3 a little ways down, Phaaty has a file for the SliderSet for the armor)

Even though this is not BBP, I've read that some people are retrieving the armor mesh from BAMM!  So I think I'll try that when I get the time.  Unfortunately, I have only skimmed the armor conversion world, so I still have no clue how to convert armors to have specific weights to make them BBP, TBBP, HDT, etc.

Hi there!

This is my first post, and I'd like to share my Bodyslide 2 preset with you.

It is based on CalienteBodyAdvanced TBBP body, ADECBody preset.

Only changed values on the High Weight sliders, to fit my preferences: a curvy hawt amazoness chick who means business and is not to be trifled with.

Best results may be achieved when used with these mods (that's what I use):

- Sporty Sexy Map - Athletic Muscle Mod;

- HDT Physics Extensions;

- Remodeled Armor For CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT;

- YY Anim Replacer - Mystic Knight.

Thank you for your attention.

ADECBody_tweak.xml

That is to use with HDT preset (work also with regular one cbbe tbbp advanced), just saying because made with hdt so will keep a nice pregnancy if use any pregnancy mod.

that one goes like Girl Next Door (weight 0) till Gorgeous Milf (weight 100), so i can do new chars with really differente body types, not all looking almost same.

weight 0

Weight 50

post-19248-0-84958300-1394406746.jpgweight 100

[/spoile

what menu is that? i have race plugin and bodyslide to make outside of game, where do you get that menu from? looks really nice

its from ECE ,im not using racemenu that why its differente.

What Body Texture are you using?