Recomended Mods ??

juliojakers

I've got some old mod that called sexus .. I download it from Jp site that I heard is down ( forgot the site name )..

It's kinda good mods, I dont know about the new Sexus update on Lovers,is it screwing around with old mods or not..

And do you know anymod that made Beauty for NPC or even Player ??
I have mods that called New Tant Race .. Is there's better mod than this one ??

Edited

===============================

Fallout 3 users... I have played Fallout NV, and looks like boring to me.. too much desert .. unlike Fallout 3 that so much better...

Guest endgameaddiction

julio, try not to use "jap" it's insulting to the Japanese people. I learned the hard way back in MMO using it and I almost got jailed because I was ignorant for not knowing. Just thought I'd let ya know because I believe we do have jp members here and using jp would suit better.

Now, for a good beauty mod, which I'm assuming you mean for female, then you want to check out...

Player

DC Delight

DC Delight Coolhair Replacer

NPCs

DC Delight Beautiful Wolrd

or...

Project Beauty

Can't use both. You'll run into incompatibility issues.

FNV actually recreates the landscape around the Las Vegas valley pretty faithfully. I lived in Vegas 10 years and playing FNV makes me a little homesick for the area. Novac is actually suppose to represent Henderson, NV. Personally I like both games equally. Each have their own merits/shortcommings. FNV has some pretty emotional moments in it and some truely impressive moments. FNV's DLC is great too and some is better than FO3's DLC. User29 is right if you like FO3, you are shooting yourself in the foot if you don't play through FNV at least once. Both are my favorite games of all time.

• 2 weeks later...

@Julio:  I could be wrong, but if you're looking for mods for NV, Sexus is just for FO3.  Sexout is for NV.  If you plan on running the TTW mod (the one that combines FO3 and NV), Sexout works for that.

@Nymph:  There's a TTW encounters mod in the Sexout downloads section.  I don't personally have it and don't remember what it adds.  I know that there was a mod on the Nexus that added a project to Moira for you to do sexual things to help her research.  I want to say that Seduction or Seducing was in the title.  I never played it, so I cannot comment on it beyond that.  /vague

Regarding TTW, if you're not familiar with it, you do have to run your FO3 mods through a conversion script in FNVEdit and rename some voice folders.

Just out of curiosity, are there any mods that add sexual favours to the rewards you receive from Wasteland Survival Guide(the quest)?

Nymph:  Again, not exactly tied to the Wasteland Survival Guide, but I ran across that mod that I vaguely mentioned:  http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/2341/?.  The desc does mention Moira wanting help with a Wasteland Reproduction Guide.  I haven't played it so, that's all I've got.

• 5 weeks later...

julio, try not to use "jap" it's insulting to the Japanese people. I learned the hard way back in MMO using it and I almost got jailed because I was ignorant for not knowing. Just thought I'd let ya know because I believe we do have jp members here and using jp would suit better.

Now, for a good beauty mod, which I'm assuming you mean for female, then you want to check out...

Player

DC Delight

DC Delight Coolhair Replacer

NPCs

DC Delight Beautiful Wolrd

or...

Project Beauty

Can't use both. You'll run into incompatibility issues.

Oww thanks for those "Jp" info's...

That's the first time I heard those, and thx to u for the explanation ...

I'll be carefull for next time...

And for those recomended mod's looks so pretty cool...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys, didn't want to create a new topic as it's somehow similar to what I need. Basically I've already completed New Vegas with many great mods. I am a girl and I always play the games as a girl as well. In New vegas I really enjoyed all the mods where I could be used, fucked, or use my body to pay up things (like the part in the prison, where many things let me be used as a prostitute).

Thus I would like to ask someone to list me all the mods (preferably those with dialogues and quests included but also pure prostitute ones) for Fallout 3 with the prerequisits also as I get lost searching the mods in the internet, confusing at times which ones are for F3 and not for NV. If somone can PM me with directions I would be very greatful. Thanks in advance.

Archived