turbosundance

Greetings.

@ Fish 69 : Sorry i don't know how to write in Russian because i live in Belgium ( where i was born...) , French side , and i use a "French Keyboard" !

The only way i known to write in Russian is by using a translator ... and with my Kaspersky's lab forum experience , the translator doesn't work correctly in my taste. 

I known , a translator works better if i'm write first in French --> Russian then in English to Russian. The only thing i can do is to write in " phonetic" !!!!

The link you posted (  your post 79) is talking about another Lady Body version ... not the 2.1 or 2.5 . And here we are talking about the last Lady Body version , and not the one you provided. 

Anyway , that was just a precision, nothing else.... after all , may be i'm wrong , Russian is no more a language ( unfortunatly) i use.

http://gamesource.ru/index.php/topic/2984-hdt-dlia-ladybody/

Мод HDT для LadyBody-оригинальное тело от Кристы : GSV-HDT-TBBP-for LB v.1.0  

Cheers.

Greetings.

@ Fish69

I like the Krista+ 's Lady Body , but i cannot use the files i've downloaded ( fot the version 2.1) because they requier some DLC. I just came back to Skyrim a few days ago , i need first to update it ( my last updated is version 1.7 something) .... for this time i only "learn" some topic .

I never tried SKEC or HDT system ( of course ...) at this moment ... i 'll try soon ... in a few weeks ...;°)

Cheers.

Is there a HDT version someones added Demonica yet?

Demonica is set up way differently than the other body or any other body for that matter, I don't think the weights or bones can be transferred over with ease like the others in body slide or out fit studio....I could be wrong...but...

• 2 months later...

I took a look at this as I wanted my Selene follower to jiggle and had a lot of wierdness with it, the right side of the body was bouncing all kinds of strange. I opened it up in body studio and found a lot of issues. there are  bones on each side of the body that were added and not needed, like prebreast, prebutt, that don't exist in any other BBP/HDT I have worked with, then on top of that, the right breast was weighted to the right butt and vice versa. Thats what was causing the wierdness on the right side of the body. I also found that the right and left thighs were cross weighted and causing some nasty distortions. and lastly the scale and offset was not matching up to any of the lady body armors that I had... So instead of trying to fix that one, I made a new version, I used the body mesh from the LB Selene follower mod as it lines up with all the armor I have tried with it so far, I have done some of the sexy clothing and the kerrigan body from the vampire lord replacer. If any one is still interested in this then I can post them.

Grim

Yes, please post the modified HDT Selene Kate Lady Body mod if the board's rule allows it (based on what I've read its author is very, very sensitive about others uploading ANY of her works without permission).  I don't understand all the praises on a body mesh that has no support for HDT physics.  I would like to see Lady Body in game but am very reluctant to use it as default given the semi-private nature of the mesh (no physics, no choice of textures and not sure what kind of skeleton it is compatible with).  A control mod like Selene Kate Companion Lady Body would be a good test to see if it is really better than Dream Girl with HDT physics enabled.  

PS: I am sure others who are technically proficient can point to the superiority of the body but frankly I have not seen any eye test proof that Lady Body is worth a wholesale conversion from a game playing perspective, i.e. not for taking screenshots.  Dream Girl on the other hand makes a very compelling case why it is the best body for those looking for a more natural body for game play to date.

PS: I am sure others who are technically proficient can point to the superiority of the body but frankly I have not seen any eye test proof that Lady Body is worth a wholesale conversion from a game playing perspective, i.e. not for taking screenshots.  Dream Girl on the other hand makes a very compelling case why it is the best body for those looking for a more natural body for game play to date.

The only things that make it superior are almost all technical, and also have their own drawbacks. It uses a high poly DAZ3d mesh, for both head and body, as long as you are using a texture designed for that body you will not get seams between the head and neck, and since its so high poly its smoother and should morph better. BUT, because its so high poly, if you don't have a killer video card, you wouldn't really want a whole lot of these bodies in one place at a time, thats why I only use it for a couple followers. Now since the game does auto smoothing on models ingame, you get the same effect with any high quality texture on any of the other body replacers.

I figure that since the original version of the HDT Lady body is still here, the site admins don't have a problem with it, as far as Krista goes, with out going in to what she did or didn't do, I myself have no problems posting the HDT nif by itself, no head, hands, textures, etc... and the Kerrigan model probably came from the fallout 3 mod, so I can post that, but I won't post the clothing I've done. I used to be a DAZ published artist and I don't wan't to cross that line, sorry, I hope you understand. At some point I might put in some unpublished Poser clothing models of my own that I have rights to but I have to get my tools up and running again, bleh.

ladybody_0.nif

ladybody_1.nif

@Grimjerk -

I replaced the body mesh in Selene 1.5.2 Lady Body with yours but the physics did not work for me at all (breasts are distorted and no movement whatsoever).  I did notice that the unpacked original body mesh are about 3x the size of of your nif (1.2MB vs. 496KB) so not sure if I got the right match.  The problem is probably something to do with skeleton and needing it's own xml but those are beyond my scope of knowledge which is basically drop and replace.

Having said that, I have to say that the superior quality of Lady Body is definitely noticeable, however, not enough to overcome compatibility hurdle that I would adopt it as my game body but certainly befitting of Selene Kate mod (still won't use it unless I can get HDT physics to work though).   I am curious on this point:

"Now since the game does auto smoothing on models ingame, you get the same effect with any high quality texture on any of the other body replacers."

Does this mean that the details I noticed, particularly on the shoulder region during movement, is more of a function of high res textures?  I have no idea what kind of texture is used here but what would be the equivalent of UNP based bodies?

@Grimjerk -

I replaced the body mesh in Selene 1.5.2 Lady Body with yours but the physics did not work for me at all (breasts are distorted and no movement whatsoever).  I did notice that the unpacked original body mesh are about 3x the size of of your nif (1.2MB vs. 496KB) so not sure if I got the right match.  The problem is probably something to do with skeleton and needing it's own xml but those are beyond my scope of knowledge which is basically drop and replace.

Having said that, I have to say that the superior quality of Lady Body is definitely noticeable, however, not enough to overcome compatibility hurdle that I would adopt it as my game body but certainly befitting of Selene Kate mod (still won't use it unless I can get HDT physics to work though).   I am curious on this point:

"Now since the game does auto smoothing on models ingame, you get the same effect with any high quality texture on any of the other body replacers."

Does this mean that the details I noticed, particularly on the shoulder region during movement, is more of a function of high res textures?  I have no idea what kind of texture is used here but what would be the equivalent of UNP based bodies?

ok, one thing you have to do to get selene to work with HDT, she uses her own skeleton_female.nif, you need to replace it with an HDT/BBP/TBBP skeleton or her body will be distorted and/or crash your game, if you already have HDT/TBBP working you should already have the correct one and just need to copy it to her folder. Assuming you have HDT set up properly, you might also look to see if you have a file called skeleton_female.hkx hanging around. This file is a behavior file for the animation versions of bbp/tbbp and will actually inhibit HDT from working to its full potential, rename it or delete/move it (keep a copy just in case HDT actually isn't working properly).

Movement would be a function of the increased mesh polycount, weight painting can be more precise with the increased mesh density, which makes things bend or move better or more realistically, one thing the bugs me about selene is her elbows, they don't quite bend right imo, they bend to rounded, that was a big problem in Poser with certain models and not having the spherical fall off zones adjusted properly, which would translate to a weight painting issue in skyrim, IE weights from one bone crossing to far over in to another bone, or even the reverse, not far enough. I don't know enough about weight painting to fix it.

The file size change between my nif and the original is a function of the export from outfit studio, a third of the size but works like a dream in my game, no issues yet. Outfit Studio must be stripping out unused nodes as it exports.

Thanks, replacing skeleton did the trick and HDT physics works as it should.

Doesn't Outfit Studio work only with CBBE?  A while back I used Bodyslide2 to create UNP types of bodies to play with HDT and there were seams everywhere and I was told that it was because I was using UNP textures on what is really a CBBE body mesh mimic the shape of UNP.  My lesson was that using BS2/OS means living with the tradeoff between infinite choices and CBBE's lower polycount.  I have switched to higher polycount Dream Girls since.  This stuff is way out of my league but perhaps Lady Body has more to offer in its original size?

EDIT: I took the "official" sanctioned Lady Body 3 TBBP body mesh and dropped into Selene mod and to my untrained eyes there appeared to be improvements in animations as claimed by its release note.  The meshes are about 1MB each relative to 1.3MB of LB2 Selene and 496KB of your HDT body.  Of course LB3 is not even compatible with LB2 so the textures are all screwed up as well as big gaps with head, arms and legs.  Well, Lady Body is semi-private.       

body slide 2 is for cbbe, but outfit studio is just a nif editor, it has no way of knowing what nif your loading in so its great for transferring weights or making small adjustments to meshes, you just can't use pre-existing sliders with lady body. you could make body slide work with lady body but some one would have to go through and do all the morphs and create all the sliders from scratch initialy.

The only things that make it superior are almost all technical, and also have their own drawbacks. It uses a high poly DAZ3d mesh, for both head and body, as long as you are using a texture designed for that body you will not get seams between the head and neck, and since its so high poly its smoother and should morph better. BUT, because its so high poly, if you don't have a killer video card, you wouldn't really want a whole lot of these bodies in one place at a time, thats why I only use it for a couple followers. Now since the game does auto smoothing on models ingame, you get the same effect with any high quality texture on any of the other body replacers.

I figure that since the original version of the HDT Lady body is still here, the site admins don't have a problem with it, as far as Krista goes, with out going in to what she did or didn't do, I myself have no problems posting the HDT nif by itself, no head, hands, textures, etc... and the Kerrigan model probably came from the fallout 3 mod, so I can post that, but I won't post the clothing I've done. I used to be a DAZ published artist and I don't wan't to cross that line, sorry, I hope you understand. At some point I might put in some unpublished Poser clothing models of my own that I have rights to but I have to get my tools up and running again, bleh.

thank you! they work great. been looking for this for ages

unsupported works for my nude body but all the armor and clothes act wird ,as in the belly /crotch area does not move with body so when i turn the front of my clothes are visible  through the side and back ?also there is no breast movement with the supported version.

unsupported works for my nude body but all the armor and clothes act wird ,as in the belly /crotch area does not move with body so when i turn the front of my clothes are visible  through the side and back ?also there is no breast movement with the supported version.

Those are the original versions, there are some big issues with them that I found, look a few posts up and you'll find links to the version that I remade and some explanations of what was wrong with the originals

• 5 months later...

Archived