LoversRapeSGalgatVersion

It may be that Galgat's esp doesn't work with rev96 of lovers (I assume you are running the latest version right?). Are there any settings in this plugin that you can check to make sure you have talking turned on? Make sure you don't have any other versions of RaperS running along side of this.

If none of the above are true then let me know.

No, I'm running....rev90? Wrye Bash shows ESP as rev90, ESM as 1.4.1. At first I thought this was an addition to the base RaperS, but then turned that one off. Didn't help though. And talking is active, I get dialogue from raping or regular sex with NPCs. Posting my load order in case that helps.

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Chanpon.esm
04  Lovers with PK.esm
05  LoversCreature.esm
06  CosmeticOverhaulPack.esm
07  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
08  Knights.esp
09  SetBody.esp
0A  AutoSetBody.esp
0B  FuroGeneratorTrap.esp
0C  PlomsOrcOverhaul v1.2.esp
0D  PlomsArgonianOverhaul.esp
0E  PlomsKhajiitOverhaul.esp
0F  Slof's Horses Base.esp
10  Slof's Extra Horses.esp
11  Slof's Extra Horses 2.esp
12  FlyingCameraMod.esp  [Version 1.3]
13  zzEstrus.esp
14  ztdDepraver_for_Estrus_v1.9r5.esp
15  ZAZStocks.esp  [Version 0.3]
16  ZazMLPG.esp
17  Sheo Slave Armors.esp
18  gfmSexyRobes.esp
19  R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp
1A  LustyBretonnianMaid.esp
1B  PrisonIrons.esp
1C  CTAddPose_Chaos.esp
1D  CTAddPose_bondage_sex-2.esp
1E  CTAddPose_ bondage_sex.esp
1F  CTAddPose_Merged.esp
20  Ageha Tortured Soul HGEC.esp
21  Sex Shop.esp
22  Dominatrix01.esp
23  Growlfs Hot Clothes.esp
24  ImaItemBase.esp
25  Ima Pain.esp
26  BridFetishGirl.esp
27  DskRings.esp
28  Dungeon Poses 1.1.esp
29  Chain it!.esp
2A  BeautifulCorpses.esp
2B  FutaPriory.esp
2C  0FLeatherSuitV2.esp
2D  HGEC Shemales.esp
2E  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
2F  RefScope.esp  [Version 2.1.2]
30  MadCompanionshipSpells.esp  [Version 2.5]
31  LoversFSE.esp
32  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
33  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
34  LoversJoburg.esp
35  LoversBed.esp
36  LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
37  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 90]
38  LoversBitch.esp
39  LoversCreature.esp
++  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
++  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp
3A  LoversStopCombatEx.esp
3B  LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
3C  LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
3D  LoversRapeSlave.esp
3E  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
3F  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
++  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
++  x117Race ENG Race.esp
40  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
41  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
42  x117race.esp
43  DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
44  Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
45  From2ch Lives.esp
46  From2ch Lives Boss.esp
47  F2LMiqoteAddon.esp
48  F2L_FaceChange.esp
49  117NPCs.esp
4A  F2LAddon_MSElves.esp
4B  F2LHideRaces.esp
4C  LoversMotionsNT.esp
4D  LoversPower.esp
4E  LoversLight.esp
4F  LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
50  LoversTachiCat2.esp
51  LoversSlavePlay.esp
52  LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp
++  EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
++  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
++  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
++  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
53  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
54  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
55  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Try two things:

1. Disable LoversMotionsNT.esp

2. Drop LoversRaperSGalgat.esp below LoversCreature.esp in your load order and see if you get the subtitles then.

1. Kept meaning to do that, after always seeing posts saying "download MotionNT, put the data in, ignore the ESP."

2. Wasn't sure about putting it below Lovers with PK.esp, as I think Galgat said not to do that, but I'll try anyway.

By the way, how screwed would I be if I updated to rev96? I kinda don't want to, because I'm afraid of having to start over again with things like Bravil Underground/Slave Trade.

Edit: Nope, still nothing. I've been console-summoning a standard ogre and Joburg-ing it into stalking me, as well as getting into combat with it. Also tried the Lovers Creature ogre, with no luck. Tried again with a goblin, but still no dialogue. I think the messages in the top left are different though. Changed from the "brutally raping" generic stuff to actually mentioning the goblin but that might have just been the updated VoiceSSPPlus I got earlier.

Well, I was afraid of that. You see it may be that Lovers Voice is actually what is interfering. Put the RaperS back where you had it in your load order and disable lovers voice (you should start a new game to get a really good test) and see if that helps. NOTE: The creatures should only "talk" during combat rapes. They will not talk during consensual sex.

Upgrading to rev96 is nothing more than switching out the lovers with PK esp file. It is recommended to start a new game, but you could give it a shot and see if you can salvage your existing game. It probably won't work but it can't hurt to try (just backup your rev91 esp first of course). Honestly you can run rev91 and be just fine. Rev96 does contain a few improvements but it isn't anything that you can't live without.

Sadly we can scratch that off too. Even starting a new game with just Galgat, PK, and Creatures loaded there was no dialogue in the rape. What else could it be? This mystery file from Wolflore?

Edit: I may have found something, or I may have found nothing worthwhile. Bored and looking through the Galgat dialogue in the Construction Set, I see "BeastTalk" quite a lot. Could this be the mod? Or is it just a variable or something? Also I really want to go through this and correct all those spelling errors, but not if I can't even get them to show in-game

The dialogue is inside the esp' date=' but I have no clue why it won't display. You are certain there are no spells that the mod adds to give you any options to turn things on or off?

[/quote']

RaperSGalgat gives me nothing that the base RaperS doesn't already have. Is there actually something it's supposed to give me besides these?

Rape (Contact)

Rape Settings (Contact)

Rape Settings (Global)

There's nothing about dialogue in any of them.

I have not used Galgat's version for a long time so I didn't remember what it did and did not have. I will take a peek at it tomorrow and see if I can figure out why the dialogue isn't showing up.

Alright. I'll continue on with Bravil Underground in the meantime.

If anyone else has actually gotten it working, would you mind posting your load order or letting us know how? Other people have gotten it to work, so something is going on here.

I have not used Galgat's version for a long time so I didn't remember what it did and did not have. I will take a peek at it tomorrow and see if I can figure out why the dialogue isn't showing up.

Alright. I'll continue on with Bravil Underground in the meantime.

If anyone else has actually gotten it working' date=' would you mind posting your load order or letting us know how? Other people have gotten it to work, so something is going on here.

[/quote']

I was running rev91 or 93 I believe. I have not tested this since updating to rev96. If I recall correctly, I believe that I discovered that at some point, the main files required to make all Lovers mods work were either purposely or inadvertently changed at some point to prevent creatures from using dialogue. I found stray bits of code that looked like they were supposed to refer to some sort of creature speak, but those bits of code didn't connect to anything I could find in the main Lovers files. I spent several days trying to puzzle out how those bits of code worked and ran into nothing but dead ends. I ran out of patience and debugging experience at that point. I never did manage to make this work, even with no other Lovers mods besides the main ones running. I'd love to take another stab at it, but I upgraded to Windows 8 pro a few months ago due to a badly mangled hard drive, and now I can't even get the construction set to save mods without crashing out. :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

My version of lovers Rape is the only one I use, and it has always worked just fine for me.. I wish I knew what to tell you... I run lovers Rev 94. and no problems.

My guess is you have something that it does not like.

here is my load order as it is right now.

Masters for: autosave.ess

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  x117race.esm
03  Lovers with PK.esm
04  LoversCreature.esm
05  BreakUndies.esm
06  Crowded CyrodiilGG.esp
07  DLCFrostcrag.esp
08  playble_armors.esp
09  KT_CustomRaceFix.esp
0A  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0B  Tag_Armorseller.esp
0C  DLCOrrery.esp
0D  DLCThievesDen.esp
0E  DLCVileLair.esp
0F  DLCSpellTomes.esp
10  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
11  Knights.esp
12  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
13  babehair_EV.esp
14  Opale armor for Exnem body.esp
15  ExWearUndies.esp
16  Vampiress Armors For Exnem Body.esp
17  Rosana.esp
18  Seductress Armour.esp
19  ExnemEyeCandy.esp
1A  BlackLuster.esp
1B  CTAddPose_OTPair.esp
1C  77_Umpa_Animation.esp
1D  Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1E  Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
1F  Colourwheels Sexy Hentais DarkRose.esp
20  Colourwheels Sexy Female NPCs.esp
21  TagsYinYang.esp
22  Chain it!.esp
23  Streamline 3.1.esp
24  LoversLight.esp
25  LoversFSE.esp
26  Summon Fairy_v0.91xDS_mini.esp
27  LoversBed.esp
28  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
29  LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
2A  RealWalk.esp
2B  LoversPayBanditgalgat.esp
2C  LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
2D  LoversSlaveTrader05.esp
2E  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
2F  AirOC04 Vat.esp
30  CrowningIsleWorkingOn.esp
31  LoversGalgatBlackmail.esp
32  SetBody.esp
33  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
34  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
35  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
36  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
37  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
38  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
39  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
3A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
3B  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
3C  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3D  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3E  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
3F  Real_Mannequin.esp
40  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 94]
41  LoversCreature.esp
42  LoversMB2.esp
43  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
44  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
45  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
46  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

I tried this again, with ver 96 this time. I unloaded ALL other mods except the lovers mods and this one. Here is the load order I tested with:

Masters for: autosave.bak

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Lovers with PK.esm
02  LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
03  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
04  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
05  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

As you can see, there is no possible way that something else is overriding this mod unless it is in one of the Lovers masters itself. In the course of researching this problem, I read on another site that Oblivion didn't program in the ability for creatures to speak. That person claimed that, in order for creatures to speak, you actually had to place in your mod an invisible npc who actually does the speaking instead of the creature. I haven't been able to test this myself, but it did occur to me that perhaps one of the other mods people are running with Galgat rapers inadvertently places something like this in game which fixes the problem. The other possibility, of course, is that we might be running a different version of galgat's than the one people have which works, or we may be using a different combination of Lovers master files.

No you just use the script box in dialog, and produce messages, as I did.

And i think this order would be closer, though not tested

00 Oblivion.esm
03 Lovers with PK.esm
04 LoversCreature.esm
05 BreakUndies.esm
2C LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
40 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 94]
41 LoversCreature.esp
42 LoversMB2.esp
43 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
44 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
45 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
46 Lovers3dorgasm.esp

*************************EDited********************************

Okay I just did some testing, and some where along the way with one of LoversPK revisions they did stop the creature part of my mod from working, I am not sure just how.

It may have been caught up in the fixes to stop and earlier version of Creatures from doing what I did, which I think cause trouble because they did not put blocks on there Topic routine as I did, and there chat would come up in all sex acts, which was annoying.

If they hard codes the Topic Block to lock out creature's from the Topic section of loversPK, then Only a modification of LoversPK could re instate my mods ability to allow creatures to appear to talk.

I just now realized this, and am sorry for miss leding you. The NPC part is still working very well, but the creature part has be stopped, I Might get time to look at it, and see if it can be fixed, alas, I just don't have the time right now.

If I completely re-did that sex cal routines I think I could make it work, but it would require redoing almost all of the Mod scripts. Much more than I have time to do right now.

As it is I still like it because of the text I add during all NPC sex acts, but the creatures part does seem to be stopped. Very Sorry I just do not do the creatures much, and had not realized it.

• 6 months later...

I tried this again, with ver 96 this time. I unloaded ALL other mods except the lovers mods and this one. Here is the load order I tested with:

Masters for: autosave.bak

00 Oblivion.esm
01 Lovers with PK.esm
02 LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
03 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96]
04 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
05 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

As you can see, there is no possible way that something else is overriding this mod unless it is in one of the Lovers masters itself. In the course of researching this problem, I read on another site that Oblivion didn't program in the ability for creatures to speak. That person claimed that, in order for creatures to speak, you actually had to place in your mod an invisible npc who actually does the speaking instead of the creature. I haven't been able to test this myself, but it did occur to me that perhaps one of the other mods people are running with Galgat rapers inadvertently places something like this in game which fixes the problem. The other possibility, of course, is that we might be running a different version of galgat's than the one people have which works, or we may be using a different combination of Lovers master files.

I know this is and older post, but if you swap from like rev 94 to rev 96 Lovers PK, there is a very good chance that many of your lovers mods may suffer from it, you may get pop ups like "You may be unable to have sex with this character at this time" in some Mod's, mostly this will be only mods that have taken major liberties with the Oblivion.esm Modifying things that were not in the Original game. as in original faction changes, and  changes to the original animations, there are many things that could cause this. But that is what may happen to you.

[ However many times you can get away with ignoring the warning that LoversPK gives you when you update," loversPK will know that your just jumped to a newer version, and will warn you that many of the LoversPK mods may be corrupted by this" Sometimes you will be okay to ignor this, but do not count on it, It depends on how many liberties were take with some of the mods that you like to play ]

If you get that probablly the only way I know of to fix is to un check loversPK.esp, and loversPK.esm, and all lovers mods, and make a clean save with no Lovers Mod of any kind active. then re activate LoversPK.esp, and Esm, and the supporting lovers Mods

03  Lovers with PK.esm

04  LoversCreature.esm

40  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]

41  LoversCreature.esp

42  LoversMB2.esp

43  Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

44  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

45  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

46  Lovers3dorgasm.esp

then begin to slowly or rather one at a time begin adding your lovers mods back in, only reason I say to do them one at a time is the cluster of added spell's and options that many of them have would be troublesome all trying to get your attention at the same time, and also might be confusing.

Sucks because all of your saved motion settings will be lost as well, and you will have to play all the Mod's back to where ever you had made it to before this, but sometimes it is Un-avoidable

Sucks because all of your saved motion settings will be lost as well, and you will have to play all the Mod's back to where ever you had made it to before this, but sometimes it is Un-avoidable

Lovers Backup 2 is how you get around this.  This plugin will allow you to save all in game alignment settings and then import them into a cleaned save or new game.

That is, if you are talking about alignment during sex.  If not then ignore what I said.  :P

Lovers Backup 2 is how you get around this.  This plugin will allow you to save all in game alignment settings and then import them into a cleaned save or new game.

That is, if you are talking about alignment during sex.  If not then ignore what I said.  :P

yes that was what i was talking about as to the Saved Motions, but of course i guess this will not back up all your progress in any lovers RPG, but it would be nice to not have to align all the Motions again.

I remember reading about that, but it was not a finished thing last time I was looking into it, If it is finished then I need to get it :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It actually works for me just fine, or fine except for the creature's not longer talking.  It  is the only version of loversrapeS I have been running for year's, mainly because I did not over modify it and add extra thing that were never in the original, other than the text during sex, and a few minor things.

I like using it because it functions very well with many of the older mods that required LoverRapeS for them to function. the order and placement is still key, but I find I can move it up and down in my load order with little problem.

However I am not running many of the newer more innovative mods that add lots of extras to older mod's, such as the prison rape's and road ambushes, and such. I have made many of these for my self anyway, but smaller mods, that do one thing with out overloading some older mod with extra junk that makes them incompatable with others that do the same thing.

For me this is better, I do not have to disable nearly as much if I find a compatability issue.  I have one personal mod that has roaming bandits that can appear anywhere, as they travel through out the land and even enslave you. But they are for me. they have minor issue's that I have no problem dealing with but would plague many user's, and I feel better keeping them to myself. I had to set up so many Map markers for them, and I am sure they would conflict with many mod's.

• 3 weeks later...

I got to thinking about this.

I actually did this mod a long time ago,[it was actually the first I think full translation of "LoversRapeS" and I know I never could rap my head around the Idea of a male being raped.. If you are playing a male, I may not have the text option's for that.. I will have to check when I have time.

EDITED:: Yepper's! I did not set up text for male's ( on a quick look at the Mod in tes I did not see much of anything spring out at me that was male text), I remember now, when I did this, most every mod out there was male's rape something, male's had hookers, it was just pretty much all men mod's. I just started making mine female. Now there are a lot of somewhat female based one's out there, and this one is one of them. So if your playing a male there may not be much text applied to that sex if any from this Mod.

I was not even going to post it here, I'm not sure but what Donkey may have posted this here for me. In my name, and account. I know he did that for some of my Mod's, to help me out, and because some people were asking for them back then, and I have never been good at using forum's.

I will edit the front page to point this out, I had forgotten..did it such a long time ago.

• 1 year later...

Whenever my character is getting raped, an error opens. and that something like missing something.

Think he gets missing Animation Messages

LoversRapeSGalgatVersion was made with old Lovers with PK.

LAPF changed the Animation numbering and not all 200 Animation numbers  are "filled"

If LoversRapeSGalgatVersion script use a non-existing ani number you get a error message.

You can fill the missing animations with LAPF ani copies or  Daedra Sutra animations or old Lovers animations

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8232-the-daedra-sutra-lovers-with-pk-animation-collection/

Old Lovers ani Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12.7z

here in post 4 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11501-lovers-animations-workshop-old-one/?do=findComment&comment=255685

! DO NOT OVERWRITE LAPF ANIMATIONS ! check the jpg in the LAPF download 7z   or your data\ini Folder to check the missing ani