[Beast] Fucktoy Critters

user1001

What this is:

A group of non-hostile NPCs/Critters to be used with be used with bestiality mods.  They will not attack unless provoked and should not trigger a reaction from townsfolk.  They are basic stand there and stare into space' NPCs, so don't expect anything else from them.

Creatures included:

A Wolf

Bears (Black, brown, snow)

A Horse

Trolls (Regular, Snow)

A Falmer

A Chaurus

A Dragon

A Draguer

A Dog

A Werewolf

Spiders (regular, giant)

Sabercats (regular, frost)

A Dremora

What do I need?

Suludi has provided a post to help you out.

How does this work?

Open the console (~) and type: Help fucktoy

Pick the code of the critter you want and type: Player.placeatme

This will spawn the critter (roughly) where you're standing.
Use whatever animation triggering mod you like.

Hey this doesn't have...
Either I forgot about it (giants) or couldn't figure out how to get it working on the creation kit (Vamp lords, Gargs).  I have about 30 minutes of experience with the CC so things are going to get left out.

Known Bugs/Conflicts:
None that I'm aware of.

Is this lore friendly?
No.

Can I have some lore anyway?
Fine.

Wolf, Bears, Sabercats, Dog - Aela isn't just a huntress.  Sometimes she trains animals for specific tasks to earn the Companions some extra coin.  Ysolda in particular has been known to rent the sabercats when the Khajiit caravans aren't around.

Horse - When Ria asked to join the Companions they required her to show off her skill at horse riding.  They soon learned Ria wasn't clear on who was supposed to be riding who.  Impressed with the display the Companions accepted the horse into the guild.  They also brought Ria along to keep the horse happy.

Trolls - Long term exposture to the magical energies around the Labyrinthian resulted in a new, smarter troll.  These trolls had a greater understanding of the world and the creatures living within.  For example, they don't like it when you try to eat them.  They were captured and sold to be used to fulfill carnal desires.  The trolls get all the meat they can eat, so they've come to accept their new roles.

Falmer - Arkay gave a vision to the Falmer.  A chance to return the snow elf race to its former glory.  Unfortunately the falmer wasn't paying attention to anything but the 'repopulate the species bit' and has set out to have sex with every critter it can.

Werewolf - Convinced the roaving werewolf was a member of the Circle, Torvar shared his extensive mead supply with it.  The werewolf now spends its days in a drunken haze in Jorrvaskr, acting as Torvar's drinking buddy.

Spiders, Demora, Chaurus - A wizard did it.

Dragon - The people of Dawnstar had long suffered from nightmares, so they just assumed the dragon was some sort of daymare.  Confused as to why the people of Dawnstar weren't fleeing in terror like everyone else, the dragon stuck around and has since become a major tourist attraction.

Legal Nonsense

Do whatever you like with this mod.  Change it, put it in a bundle, rename it and declare it yours, whatever.   I hereby give explicit permission to everyone to do whatever they like with the mod without the need to credit me or get permission first.  Go nuts.

Fucktoy Critters.esp

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived