Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[PLEASE CLOSE] Troubleshooting & Sum Up Bestiality Rape / Creature Sex

Bestiality

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
389 replies to this topic

Suludi

Suludi

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

EVERYTHING CHANGED, THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS HIGHLY OUTDATED.

ALWAYS USE THE MOST RECENT VERSION OF MODS AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE DOING. DON'T FOLLOW ANYTHING BLINDLY. - May 6, 2014

----------------------------------------

NEW POST Oct 15, 2013

The easy way to having sex with non-human creatures.

Installation

Meshes:

Horny Dogs of Skyrim (Husky, Dog, Wolf, Deathhound) by diarawr

Bestiality Extras by Gone (included in the Bestiality Animation Pack, see below)

Immersive Bodies by EternalBlack

Adult Real Werewolves by 139876 (constant erection) or Derrax' Male Werewolves by Derrax (only flaccid)

other penis mods of your choice

edit Nov 15:  The rules have changed again. Don't remove or rename anything. Install NudeCreatures, it will do the job for you by switching meshes/textures at the beginning and end of the sex act. If a creature turns invisible when it starts humping, you should reinstall the BestialityExtras pack. Warning (Nov 23): Immersive Creatures by Livestorock seems to conflict with this by turning the meshes invisible.

Action:

Bestiality Animation Pack 1.0 by Gone

FNIS Behavior V4_0 -- ALWAYS necessary by Fore

FNIS Creature Pack 4_0_3 by Fore

SexLab v1.24 by Ashal

Random Sex Mod for SexLab - now with Creatures by Arizona_Steve (Oct 13, 2013)

MatchMaker by Ashal if you want to start the action yourself instead of waiting for a random creature.

Defeat 4.1 - Player/Npc/Creature by Goubo if you want the combat rape stuff.

NudeCreatures by lordescobar666 to switch flaccid/sheath to erect.

You no longer need:

Creature Sex - Spell by mazoky

Bestiality Rape by mazoky

Both still work but haven't been updated from the original version.

Lover's Comfort and SexLab Aroused both work with Creatures but aren't required.

Tipps:

Make sure that you install the FNIS stuff into your Data folder, not into separate subfolders. GenerateFNIS_for_Users should be in Data/tools/, not in Data/FNIS Behavior 4.0/. GenerateFNIS now has only one button for both human and creature animations.

Arizona_Steve advises that Random Sex should be loaded as the very first of your SexLab mods. To enable creatures, change the default "player Involvement" settings in "Basic Options".

SexLab Menu: Check "Animation settings" to toggle "Allow Creature Animation". To select which creatures should be able to have random sex with your char, go to the "toggle creatures" menu.

If your game crashes, you should deactivate any SexLab using mods that haven't been updated to SexLab 1.24, such as PrivateNeeds (as of Oct 14, 2013).

Remember to run FNIS every time you install or deinstall a mod that uses custom animations.

Oh yes, one last thing:

READ THE README FILES AND THE MOD DESCRIPTIONS, THEY EXPLAIN EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.

Original post, highly outdated

Spoiler

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

uknleo

uknleo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Did I miss anything?

The purple winky.

Suludi

Suludi

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

You're so right. :D I suppose the winky's missing a texture from Schlongs of Skyrim or Better Males.

jkryan

jkryan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Great compilation, thanks for that. =)

Quick question though: You mention a chest in Sleeping Giant Inn, and I can't find that. Which mod exactly is the one that provides it?

Suludi

Suludi

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

The chest belongs to Bestiality Bear Spell.esp which I forgot to mention above. It's rather small and labelled Spell Book (or something like that :) ). Let me check the download link...

edit: Fixed first post.

uknleo

uknleo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

You're so right. :D I suppose the winky's missing a texture from Schlongs of Skyrim or Better Males.

Not Schlongs, I suspect this mod needs Better Males which I'm about to install instead having just been raped by a horse with an invisible weiner.

Thanks Suludi.

The Bear Spells chest is behind the bar in the inn matey. When you get it. :shy:

jkryan

jkryan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

The chest belongs to Bestiality Bear Spell.esp which I forgot to mention above. It's rather small and labelled Spell Book (or something like that :) ). Let me check the download link...

edit: Fixed first post.

Ah thanks, much obliged! Seems to work well. =)

Now if only I could get the dogs and wolves to work simultaneously, currently I need to have the XXX on either dogbehavior_FNIS.hkx or wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx, if I try to use both with their default names the game CTDs as soon as I interact with a wolf (haven't tried a dog yet, since I just got the spell).

By the way, is there any need for both the "canine\behaviors" and the "canine\behaviors wolf" to have many of the same files? The dog folder (behavior) has the FNIS_Bestiality_wolf_Behavior.hkx and the FNIS_Bestialityrap_wolf_Behavior.hkx, both of which are also in the wolf folder (behavior wolf), and the wolf folder also has FNIS_Bestialityrap_dog_Behavior.hkx, which is found in the dog folder as well....

Suludi

Suludi

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

That would be for Mazoky to answer cause I just sorted threads; I have nothing to do with the mods. :)

jkryan

jkryan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Will do, further thanks for that. =)

b3lisario

b3lisario

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts
I don't think "FNIS Behavior V3_5" should be a requirement as there is V4.

Not sure about "FNIS Idle Spells V3_5". I don't see the need unless any of those mods are using it somehow, which I doubt.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,040 posts

I don't think "FNIS Behavior V3_5" should be a requirement as there is V4.

Not sure about "FNIS Idle Spells V3_5". I don't see the need unless any of those mods are using it somehow, which I doubt.

Correct, both of those should be removed.

Suludi

Suludi

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Ok, I removed them. Thanks! :)

Elderrgamer

Elderrgamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Not Schlongs, I suspect this mod needs Better Males which I'm about to install instead having just been raped by a horse with an invisible weiner.

Thanks Suludi.

The Bear Spells chest is behind the bar in the inn matey. When you get it. :shy:

Can we get the "word" on where the Beast-schlongs come from...its not better males

I have it and I get the ...invisible wieners too :P

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,040 posts

Thanks Suludi.

Can we get the "word" on where the Beast-schlongs come from...its not better males

Read the first post, it's right there in step 2 right after the words "BEAST PENISES". Maybe you should change your name to WetBehindTheEarsNewbie because the name you picked is obviously not true.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,040 posts

Did I miss anything? Tell me and I'll update this post. :)

Nope but the blind will overlook what's right in front of their faces.

Elderrgamer

Elderrgamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Thanks Suludi.

Read the first post, it's right there in step 2 right after the words "BEAST PENISES". Maybe you should change your name to WetBehindTheEarsNewbie because the name you picked is obviously not true.

let me be abit more ...clear about my problem

I have all the parts downloaded and placed right

and after more testing I found the Werewolf-penises are there ...but all others are missing

this got me thinking so I started to check files and its seems some parts need all DLC's and some don't

other then this ,the mod works great.

I will keep testing , DL order and other mods I have going

foxminoso

foxminoso

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

I, I have a big bug with this, all the mod work correc but when i use the animation in game, my charracter became invicible, and this with all my game save files, i have no choice to create a new save at each time

Suludi

Suludi

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 923 posts

Invisible or invincible? If invisible, maybe you have a problem with the nude suit option (just a wild guess).

Sabrice

Sabrice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

If Invicible maybe it can corect it if you use the tgm command (god mod)

jkryan

jkryan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Yeah, happened a couple of times to me too, just turn TGM off.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bestiality