Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

seven base bbp bomshell cleavage conversion 7b you read this and got trolled yup

• Please log in to reply
2478 replies to this topic

Shocky

Shocky

The Fallen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

POPULAR

EDIT: 02.08.2015 I will no longer post or upload 7B conversions in this topic, all of my future conversions will be posted on my tumblr, so check for new conversions from me >here<

e2vLrIh.png

All credits goes to the original authors. Those are only mesh changes to be compatible with SevenBase body type with BBP. If any author does not want her/his armor to be converted or reuploaded, send me an PM(Private Message) and I will remove the conversion.

oQhwEBV.png

- SevenBase a costum FemaleBodyReplacer by Crosscrusade DeMoNhUnTeR1986 Sevennity (Any body, does not matter too much)

- Any BBP Compatible Skeleton, XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS for example.

☼Mods used for the character in the screenshots☼

Spoiler

Armors,Outfits,Clothes(open spoiler)

Spoiler

☼Others☼

Spoiler

Kalilies's Underneath gap(or shadow?) breast fix (MSN PATCH)

Spoiler

ESP Conversions - Fixed Armor Traits

Spoiler

Change-log (aka what has been added)

Spoiler

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Shocky

Shocky

The Fallen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

POPULAR

☼Devious Devices (Assets) 7B Conversion☼ - no longer supported.

Devious Devices (Assets) - Bombshell BBP

Description:

Spoiler

Photos (NSFW):

Spoiler

Armors,Outfits,Clothes(open spoiler) - LAST UPDATE: 12.04.2015

-------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

--------------------------------------------------

woah what race is that?

thanks for the conversions!  :heart:

That is Temptress Race, however the face/body texture and necklace are private.

EDIT: bth_trollface.png

Jay1646

Jay1646

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

woah what race is that?

thanks for the conversions!  :heart:

That is Temptress Race, however the face/body texture and necklace are private.

jags.gif

LaEspada

LaEspada

Somewhat Amused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

nice to see some progres with Sevenbase armors. There has been a definite sudden stop in the production of them.

Debaster

Debaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
GAWDLIKE. Thx bro

SpyderArachnid

SpyderArachnid

Toreador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,406 posts

While I don't use this body myself, I've always loved the way it looked and how it is compatible with UNP/B as well.

Makes it really nice when I want body variety in outfits for different followers. Nice to see SevenBase is still getting love. Keep up the great work. :)

erik-the-red

erik-the-red

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Nicely done! 7B is my favorite body because I love Amazons, and 7B has IMO the best thighs (especially the hamstrings) of any female body replacer.

knoFear

knoFear

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

Nice work.

FYI, and just to clear thing up, the 3dm thread of the nia's outfit is just a repost. The outfit was first released right here at loverslab. If you going to give credit, simply DS mod team will do. But credit...smedit....who care? I know I don't. :P

Demonhunter

Demonhunter

Mhm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

:D Awesome work shockero. Cant wait for more.... well when i finally start playing skyrim that is :)

payes

payes

Anonymous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

You're my hero Shockero. That pretty much sums it all up.

Shocky

Shocky

The Fallen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Got a bit of an delay here,sorry 'bout that, i've basically converted three or four armors(they're not really armors but I can't find any other words)

damn I hate weightings......Hopefully if i'm lucky, i'll upload them later this day.

Until then, if you like the elf girl from the photos, you can play this 'lil puzzle or whatever it is

(Also shows some conversions)

Click it!

Spoiler

Or listen to some black music.

Spoiler

abovewolf

abovewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

There are just NO WORDS. Have you ever seen a wolf drool? It is not pretty, but I thank you for sharing! Now I must get a mop...

rukido

rukido

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

It's great to see that there are talented people still working on converting armor/clothing/...ropes for SevenBase!

Keep up the good work!

SpyderArachnid

SpyderArachnid

Toreador

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,406 posts

So glad to see the Type 0 Bondage outfit converted. Was waiting for that one for UNPB, but SeveNBase is just as good. :)

Thanks for the hard work!

Shocky

Shocky

The Fallen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

It's great to see that there are talented people still working on converting armor/clothing/...ropes for SevenBase!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks, about the ropes / bondage things, I'm not really an fan of them, but there are people who like them, and they need some attention too! ;)

There are just NO WORDS. Have you ever seen a wolf drool? It is not pretty, but I thank you for sharing! Now I must get a mop...

Spoiler

abovewolf

abovewolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

OMG Main quest broken. Radiant quests broken... All female NPC's travelling to Dovahkin location for wardrobe reassignment.

Tell me shockero, besides being a badass modder who seems to have lightning hands, do you feel guilty at all for the poor tailors you are putting out of work? What self-respecting Nord would waste precious coin on Imperial trinkets for their women when such fine 'armors' as these are to be had?

Howling for ya bro! AaaaaaWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Hot stuff!

Shocky

Shocky

The Fallen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

OMG Main quest broken. Radiant quests broken... All female NPC's travelling to Dovahkin location for wardrobe reassignment.

Tell me shockero, besides being a badass modder who seems to have lightning hands, do you feel guilty at all for the poor tailors you are putting out of work? What self-respecting Nord would waste precious coin on Imperial trinkets for their women when such fine 'armors' as these are to be had?

Howling for ya bro! AaaaaaWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Hot stuff!

Well, if the Nord has another taste for "armors", he/she can't be helped.

Spoiler

About seeing an wolf drooling, Arielle(thats the elf girl name from teh photos) has seen an werewolf drooling up-close.

4t5z.png

rukido

rukido

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

10,000 internets to you for converting the Sovngarde Steel armor! The cleavage body looks much more natural with anything that has "support". Good choice.

I'm also very impressed that you used non-bbp most people would just say that Skyrim magic makes the metal flexible...

On the topic of BBP on armors like this maybe take a look at this thread. http://www.loverslab...mors-and-stuff/

I'm not really sure how the creator was able to achieve that effect, but if you were able to replicate it for sevenbase cleavage body, hot damn.

Shocky

Shocky

The Fallen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

10,000 internets to you for converting the Sovngarde Steel armor! The cleavage body looks much more natural with anything that has "support". Good choice.

I'm also very impressed that you used non-bbp most people would just say that Skyrim magic makes the metal flexible...

On the topic of BBP on armors like this maybe take a look at this thread. http://www.loverslab...mors-and-stuff/

I'm not really sure how the creator was able to achieve that effect, but if you were able to replicate it for sevenbase cleavage body, hot damn.

He *probably* put some heavy work on weightpainting which area moves and which not, or i'm probably wrong, I have no idea, painting weights is already an hell for me, so I don't think i'll do that, unless someone shows me step by step how to do it, I won't bother ^_^

Blow

Blow

Hip Hop Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Most excellent and many thanks, plus your images and character are really great as well.

Is that Somber ENB you are using?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: seven base bbp, bomshell, cleavage, conversion, 7b, you read this, and got trolled, yup