@Sigurd

A while back someone said that the SL Free Cam would prevent PC squirting from showing up, and that turned out to be true, at that time. I am not sure that it is true now or not, but you could test that. Personally, I would be delighted if that was fixed somehow (I don't know why it happens) because I really like squirt, and for pcs too, but also prefer the freecam to trying to swing my viewing angle around and about until a get a decent perspective.

@j.private

Personally, I like the random/assignable configuration as is since it allows me to choose/change for each pc how likely they are to, but either way, the bigger thing for me is the FreeCam=No-PC-squirting (or whatever the cause of that is). Right now I go back and forth between them depending on how cranky I get about FreeCamless animations.

Thanks for your work and for sharing it with us.

Ok, I admit checking automatic free cam in the SexLab menu is my utter first adjustment in SexLab I make at all. I haven't tested a single animation without it. Now we know the reason at least.

Ok, I will uncheck the tfc mode in Sexlab and test if I get an endless squirt issue too with SexLab 1.55 on a sexmod clean save.

Ok, after unchecking the tfc mode in SexLab squirting works flawlessy. All options were shown correctly (although the stream is barely visible with my ENB) and not only that, no endless squirt issue.

I remember that I had the endless squirt issue too for a while on an older save (for me only the stream option were affected) and it started after a Sexlab Squirt update.

On a sexmod clean save this mod works flawlessly, the tfc issue preventing the visual effect as the only exception.

LOL Sigurd44. I always declared that I don't mind if NPCs will squirt endlessly. For me, it is hot to see them squirt all the time. In my game, even dead female bandits squirts. So, seeing that, I got frisky and can't resist not to fuck them using Puppet master mod. LOL.

My notification wasn't complain but a note to the author of the mod and to the others that "endless squirting" has returned.

I wish I can help you with your problem, but, unfortunately, I can't.

So you what to have every one except you to have the endless squirting problem?

If so replace this script, i dont now why you what it but i dont realy care if i help you with only 2 mins of my time its not a big problem. It took me 2min to add(remove!) the future and recompile it.

happy endless squirting npc's in germanicus game!

why the F did i make this hahaha

i never tetsted this ingame so if it doesnt work dont get mad!

sexlabsquirt.rar

Thanks a lot j.private.

You know what is interesting? When had SL 1.39 and 1.53, TFC camera on, didn't block my PC from squirting. Only 1.54 and 1.55 is doing it. I miss Camera on but I miss more I my PC doesn't squirt. :P

I never tested 1.54 1.55 with squirt but i thing the TFC from sexlab prefents the pc to equip items. Sexlab squirt uses  actors.EquipItem to equip a squirt(item). If you want a fix for it can you test if you can equip a item when using sexlab TFC? I dont have time for it to do it my self but i give the credits of the fix to you!

Thanks a lot j.private.

You know what is interesting? When had SL 1.39 and 1.53, TFC camera on, didn't block my PC from squirting. Only 1.54 and 1.55 is doing it. I miss Camera on but I miss more I my PC doesn't squirt. :P

I never tested 1.54 1.55 with squirt but i thing the TFC from sexlab prefents the pc to equip items. Sexlab squirt uses  actors.EquipItem to equip a squirt(item). If you want a fix for it can you test if you can equip a item when using sexlab TFC? I dont have time for it to do it my self but i give the credits of the fix to you!

This seems true. It's like in Private Needs, where you equip an item for the leaking animation (when you can't hold it anymore with a full bladder). Actually there was the same issue in PN too, you heard the equip sound directly followed by an unequip sound. It didn't work correctly even as I unchecked all special body slot options in Sexlab.

Maybe you are able to get Squirt running correctly by messing around with the SexLab equip/unequip options ?

Thanks a lot j.private.

This seems true. It's like in Private Needs, where you equip an item for the leaking animation (when you can't hold in anymore with a full bladder). Actually there was the same issue in PN too, you heard the equip sound directly followed by an unequip sound. It didn't work correctly even as I unchecked all special body slot options in Sexlab.

Maybe you are able to get Squirt running correctly by messing around with the SexLab equip/unequip options ?

Its like the problem is solving it self almost, never been in a communtie which solved so many problems this fast. Good work Sigurd44 and germanicus testing and debugging is half of the work!

j.p. - Just tested the fix for endless squirting you gave me. It didn't work.

During the first installation of the fix, NMM said that the file already exist and asked me if I want to overwrite it. I confirmed with NO and the fix installed, now I see that it's not working.

During the second installation, I let NMM to overwrite squirt 1.3 but then the game reported that the mod doesn't exist and squirting didn't work at all.

I can only confirm again that PC is not squirting when TFC camera is activated.

In the options select the debug message.

When you see "xxx is squirting" open and closes your inventory  and that work.

I have the same problem with the strapon.I have to open my inventory so that it appears.

I use both effects together "and gaush stream" for risolevere, when it came to the stage of squirt, just off the TFC, and then reactivate the TFC, so it works, provided you do not keep too close to the camera with the woman's body, effect is also seen with the active TFC,

look here post-204983-0-63926800-1399392023_thumb.jpg post-204983-0-76427900-1399392055_thumb.jpg Squirting in TFC mode :blush:

j.p. - Just tested the fix for endless squirting you gave me. It didn't work.

During the first installation of the fix, NMM said that the file already exist and asked me if I want to overwrite it. I confirmed with NO and the fix installed, now I see that it's not working.

During the second installation, I let NMM to overwrite squirt 1.3 but then the game reported that the mod doesn't exist and squirting didn't work at all.

its a fix for sexlab lower then 1.5.

if you what to overwrite a script you need to click YES OVERWRITE and not NO means No DO NOT OVERWRITE. It tells you its installed even if you dont install anything because you didnt overwrite it.

to fix your install:

1. remove fix.

2. install fix.

3. click yes.

I think you misunderstood the overwriting message, but your english doesnt look bad?!

edit: didnt read the second installation hahah same line "During the"

but you mean the endless Squirting patch not fix. my english is not so good haha.

I will test the patch and tell you if it works for me or not.

J.P. - sorry for misunderstanding. I did two experiments; one with overwriting the mod, and one without overwriting. In both cases, the fix didn't work. When I did overwrote the mod, then the game said the some mod(s) is missing and squirting isn't show up at all.

Iuki - thanks for advice. I will try that one too.

J.P. - sorry for misunderstanding. I did two experiments; one with overwriting the mod, and one without overwriting. In both cases, the fix didn't work. When I did overwrote the mod, then the game said the some mod(s) is missing and squirting isn't show up at all.

Iuki - thanks for advice. I will try that one too.

I tested it and its working for me but i dont use nmm you dont realy need it if you overwrite 1 file. If you uninstall squirt it will also remove any overwritten files(if you overwritten it without nmm). but i made the script again because its only 1 line of code and 1 button to recompile, maybe i made a typo in the other version but here is a new one.

sexlabsquirt.rar

Thanks j.p. I will install this mod manually this time. Just one question. Endless squirting usually stopped when triggering sex act. Will this fix behave the same way. or it will be present during the sex?

it will never stop till you unequip the squirt item.

Easy anser never!(maybe if you equip a item with the same slot? i dont know.)

or do you like it to stop? if so i can make a new 1.

Thanks j.p. No I don't want to stop it. It will be hilarious to see all NPCs that I sleep with to squirt walking on the streets. I mean the whole cities. LOL:

You are a crazy person hahaha(dont take it too personal just kidding).

But thats whats so nice about games you can do anything you can imagine!

I'm using the latest version of the framework and Squirt is just not cooperating.

As a last ditch effort, I had removed Squirt 1.3, reinstalled and then copied the script fix from j.private into the Data\Scripts folder but everybody is still springing a leak.

Squirt 1.3 was working reasonably well for me with popcorn's fix with previous versions of the framework but when I reinstalled, I did not use popcorn's fix this time. Sexlab Defeat seemed to be the culprit that was causing problems with Squirt when sex would get interrupted by combat. I'm not using Defeat in my current playthrough, though.

Anybody have any suggestions for me? I'd rather not take this mod out of my load order. I used to be able to resolve this problem by using Matchmaker to initiate sex but that's not working anymore.