Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IMPORTANT: Changes to Downloads

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,290 posts
Spoiler

I've merged the new thread into the original.

-  Thank you.

Just to confirm I understand, you want me to just straight up delete these threads?

- Yes, please, the Sweety beauty pack is pretty much outdated and I can include the Monli v4 files to the Little Monli post if there are enough requests for it.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,290 posts

Uploaded the Elin Race.  Please merge the threads.  Thank you.

Old

http://www.loverslab...tera-elin-race/

New

http://www.loverslab...tera-elin-race/

Thread to delete.  I have included the files with the new Elin post.  If it's possible to merge this with the new Elin thread, that may be a better option.

http://www.loverslab...imation-by-rsv/

Phygnos

Phygnos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Everything is ruined forever!

Uriel

Uriel

"Google knows everything"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts

Is it possible to link screens from the download section part to the support topic? For ex i'm currently using:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&temp=15410

But 15410 part changes after some time for no apparent reason, so screens disappear from the support topic. Not very useful i must say.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,879 posts

Uriel, post the screenshots into the description on the downloads page and they will be in the support thread OP.

Also, a heads up to everyone, Ashal has added multi-part 7zip archive support for .000 to .009 to the forum downloads.  That means we can now host mods up to 1GB compressed via ten 100MB files.

Cheers,

Greg

Uriel

Uriel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts

Ok, i can do that. And then what? Link to my screenshots are always changing. Look into my armor thread. I updated the links in discussion thread a couple of hours ago, and they're gone again.

That link i posted in my previous post is not working anymore, and the screenshot that was accessible with it has a different link now:

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&temp=15442

Or am i missing something?

Ark of Truth

Ark of Truth

Classification Type-0

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,934 posts

Use the attach files option and load the screenshots into there?

Uriel

Uriel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts

My screens are attached to download thread. Do i need to attach em into discussion too?

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,879 posts

Yes.  The "description" section goes directly into the support thread OP.

Uriel

Uriel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
Annnnddd... they disappeared again. What i'm doing wrong this time?

(carywinton)

(carywinton)
  • Guests

Uriel, post the screenshots into the description on the downloads page and they will be in the support thread OP.

Also, a heads up to everyone, Ashal has added multi-part 7zip archive support for .000 to .009 to the forum downloads.  That means we can now host mods up to 1GB compressed via ten 100MB files.

Cheers,

Greg

Now that is a good step in the right direction, well done.

shane4244

shane4244

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts

Sorry about the delayed response to the download system I've only been back for a week.

I made a new topic for this post SexLabWorkingGirl so it can be deleted/ merged but I have another problem I screwed up and the file ended up in the adult downloads section for skyrim instead of lovers lab downloads. (didnt know i could move it myself its in SexLab Downloads now)Sorry again just noticed this topic thank you.

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,292 posts

Sorry about the delayed response to the download system I've only been back for a week.

I made a new topic for this post SexLabWorkingGirl so it can be deleted/ merged but I have another problem I screwed up and the file ended up in the adult downloads section for skyrim instead of lovers lab downloads. (didnt know i could move it myself its in SexLab Downloads now)Sorry again just noticed this topic thank you.

done.

blackelf

blackelf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

• If you have a download buried in some multi-purpose thread, rather than in it's own topic somewhere, we encourage you to break that out into it's own download by uploading it to the download system.

If i have a multiple mods in the same category (armor&clothing for example). Is it recommended by the administration to create single download or multiple downloads? if I created new mod(armor for the same body) should I create new download or add/update previous download?

mods in question can be used separately and independently. 

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,879 posts

It makes sense to combine armors for the same body into one download page.  At that download page you can have multiple files for people to choose from, if you don't want to combine all the armors into one archive file or if you want (as you stated) to give folks the option.

blackelf

blackelf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

It makes sense to combine armors for the same body into one download page.  At that download page you can have multiple files for people to choose from, if you don't want to combine all the armors into one archive file or if you want (as you stated) to give folks the option.

Ok let me rephrase it. Is it forbidden to create separate downloads from one author in the same category?

Ark of Truth

Ark of Truth

Classification Type-0

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,934 posts

Ok let me rephrase it. Is it forbidden to create separate downloads from one author in the same category?

No, I have about 6 mods in the download area. However 1 of the mod has 33 downloads attached to it.

What Greg is getting at is if you was to get all of the Krista downloads you have uploaded/linked it would be wise to have them all on the same download page rather then each one being on it's own page.

For example if you look here. You can see that the mod DMRA - Bouncing Butts is classed as 1 mod which adds armors for the DMRA body, however each armor is attached as a separate download to the download page. So yours would be something along the lines of Krista's mod and then the download page containing all of her mods as a separate download.

While I understand that they is no official rule, at least none that is in the public view, which stops you from doing it it is recommended that you do. This is because it looks better and saves people the trouble of trying to find each download page to download something.

Was that what you were trying to say Greg? :)

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,879 posts

Pretty much.  

To make things easier for folks to find, you really should combine armors for the same body type into one download page.  You can still have separate attachments so folks can pick and choose from them.

You would not want folks to miss out on one of your creations due to them not being able to find it after all!   :P

melonny

melonny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts

pity that I do not play skyrim,,, it was pretty funny ... But it ended ...

blackelf

blackelf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Pretty much.  

To make things easier for folks to find, you really should combine armors for the same body type into one download page.  You can still have separate attachments so folks can pick and choose from them.

You would not want folks to miss out on one of your creations due to them not being able to find it after all!   :P

Or I can just put list of links to different downloads. Or tell people to search my download`s in profile. Those who look, will find. :)

It happens, that recently, my browser began to hang`s up when i try to edit large post. That`s why I`am thinking of splinting to separate downloads for each mod. And being polite, I asked: is it forbidden or not?