"What mod is this?" V

bump

can anyone tell me what face mod is this?

35726.jpg35837.jpg

only the first one that makes me so stoked

The first one looks like Agatha's Beauty.

attachicon.gifAgathasBeauty.jpg

It's made for UNP and includes an earlier version of ECE.  You will need to replace the old ECE files with the latest ECE.

attachicon.gifAgathasBeauty v2.2-UNP.7z

EDIT

If you lose the facial features when updating to the latest ECE then just reinstall the beauty pack and use the old ECE that came with it.

ahh ive been using that but it makes my game crashes. im using 1.9.32 (update 13 patch), newest ECE and newest skse.

but the agatha's beauty's ECE and skse version i've downloaded is older than my current version. if i remember correctly its the 0.8 version.

does the files you attached will compatible with my current version? thanks dude

bump

35726.jpg35837.jpg

Its actually from this: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3575078-1-1.html

i've tried that.. but none of my characters look like the images from that topic.

i'm curious with agatha's beauty instead.

thx

bump

35726.jpg35837.jpg

Its actually from this: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3575078-1-1.html

You can download Sophia's face here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29766/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D29766%26user%3D1&pUp=1 for easier access. It looks very similar.

Anyone who can tell me what dress she is wearing in the first picture?

we are all fast but gensou doesn't cound all he did was post the link while plasism and myself typed sentences. :P

It still counts, its a case of who can provide the mod. We just focused more on presentation rather than speed XD

In my defense, I was rushing to get to my class at college. I didn't have the time to type a sentence xD

@nightwolf

no it wasnt similar for me.

my char from lovergirls race always look bad while others are so damn good.

pretty curious into agatha's beauty.

Maybe you're right. The thing that I find significative of these good looking characters with asian looks is the pink cheeks. The question is if it's added in photoshop or in character generation. They might even use a different normal map. Could be agatha's + envision normal map?

@nightwolf

no it wasnt similar for me.

my char from lovergirls race always look bad while others are so damn good.

pretty curious into agatha's beauty.

Maybe you're right. The thing that I find significative of these good looking characters with asian looks is the pink cheeks. The question is if it's added in photoshop or in character generation. They might even use a different normal map. Could be agatha's + envision normal map?

i have no idea about that, but how about face-roundness? i hate it when it really looked so round :(

some might say, try using ran's headmeshes to get better headmesh. seriously? look at my attachment for comparison.

hahaha.

omg im curious.

what face texture is that thing? and what enb is that?

post-173774-0-31166000-1378737452_thumb.jpg

Note that the eyebrows and lips are different from your characters. He might have done a custom race and mixed features from several resources. But yeah, I'm also curious what ENB that is, although certain light conditions can do a lot to make a face impressive.

Note that the eyebrows and lips are different from your characters. He might have done a custom race and mixed features from several resources. But yeah, I'm also curious what ENB that is, although certain light conditions can do a lot to make a face impressive.

hahaha you're right.

mixes of agathas and ningheim will looked like that maybe?

ahh nevermind. im done here :D

thank you bro :D

I don't understand the hate with the Sophia face, one of my character uses it and it looks pretty good o.O

I'm not using ENBs though due to my low end laptop, so I'm not sure if it'll look just as good on the other end of the graphic spectrum...

TksX0Vc.png

xapBtYr.jpg

I just noticed that you are using that Engineer outfit! do you know maybe even this version?

35999.jpg

I don't understand the hate with the Sophia face, one of my character uses it and it looks pretty good o.O

I'm not using ENBs though due to my low end laptop, so I'm not sure if it'll look just as good on the other end of the graphic spectrum...

TksX0Vc.png

xapBtYr.jpg

I just noticed that you are using that Engineer outfit! do you know maybe even this version?

35999.jpg

Lol, i was the one who linked the broken link a few posts ago (which I had no idea was broken)

And I doubt I'd bother taking notice of such armor (I heavily prefer flat chests, so my mind turns off automatically at any armor with way over inflated breasts)

If i remember correctly, the Engineer armor is a custom armor made for the Elly Follower, if there are any other versions of this armor, its probably someone's private or custom version of it.