Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Here's P1-P3 versions of my Cass's Slave Rags outfit. They probably suck because I don't have the skill you guys have - if they don't meet your standards, feel free to redo them.

Going to get egg underwear and larger breast underwear done almost for sure today. Will get to P1 - P3 slave rags if I can.

Using a different mesh and texture for the underwear since the model we've been using doesn't bounce. And that's no fun at all :P

edit: also looks like I may have messed up the shaders slightly on all the stuff I've put out over the last few days so I'll be reuploading fixed versions here eventually. Nothing that breaks everything, the skin color is just a little off until I fix them.

Ok, did some underwear for the lumpy bodies. P1 - P5. Used some underwear from this mod http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40065

Included are the textures needed for it to work, the base underwear and P1 - P5 for the lumpy bodies.

Will likely get some underwear for the large breast bodies of the same style later tonight. It's incredibly unlikely I'll do any more conversions for the lumpy bodies, but I figured they needed at least underwear. If you guys like this underwear I can convert the normal P1 - P5 bodies to it as well. Let me know what you think.

post-14910-13597872180053_thumb.jpg

Large upload here. Fixes lumpy bodies and larger breast nude bodies. I had messed up some of the shader options. They should look right now.

Also includes the new lumpy bodies underwear and textures to make those work from the mod linked to above.P1- P3 conversions of loogies 2 slave rags. Lastly it includes a fixed and tweaked vanilla P6 body.

No one needs to download this besides Halstrom. Unless you know how to mess around with them as replacers. They'll be included in a later update. Let me know what you think.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/LSvmc3lH/12-28_update.html

Halstrom, please rename and organize these however you want. The textures folder inside is in the correct directory, it just needs to be dropped and merged with the preexisting texture folder in the data folder.

Uploading stuff now. Going to have to find somewhere else to host I think, there seems to be a 20 MB limit on attachments.

Is it just the 4shared thing, or all the attachments on this page?

[edit]

Uploaded my Relz folder to the main page. Split the scheme into a mesh file and texture file, since the textures update less often.

[edit 2]

Whoops, mucked up the naming scheme. Uploading a fixed version once I rename stuff. *Fixed* :D

Large upload here. Fixes lumpy bodies and larger breast nude bodies. I had messed up some of the shader options. They should look right now.

Also includes the new lumpy bodies underwear and textures to make those work from the mod linked to above.P1- P3 conversions of loogies 2 slave rags. Lastly it includes a fixed and tweaked vanilla P6 body.

No one needs to download this besides Halstrom. Unless you know how to mess around with them as replacers. They'll be included in a later update. Let me know what you think.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/LSvmc3lH/12-28_update.html

Halstrom' date=' please rename and organize these however you want. The textures folder inside is in the correct directory, it just needs to be dropped and merged with the preexisting texture folder in the data folder.[/quote']

Cools Stuff I've seen EvilRunners new download so will add it to SCR tonight. We probably should have the same underwear for normal bosies and give it a different name to vanilla underwear of course.

I've called it the SexyUnderwearSet and added it folder sorted into the file below.

I was going to do that but The normal underwear isn't weighted to bounce. I'll do some more skimpy versions here eventually and if evil wants to weight the normal version and make versions of that one, that'd be great.

Small update here. Bouncing breasts for the normal underwear bodies P1 - P6.

These bounce a little oddly, but more importantly I figured out why so the large breast versions and lumpy body versions should look more normal. They still bounce fine, they're just a little different. Future underwear should look really good.

large breast normal underwear. With excellent bounce, might I add :P

So when you see this halstrom, you need both this download and the one above. P0 - P6.

Just lumpy normal underwear then I'm finished with underwear and can get back to the more fun stuff.

converting the range casual outfit ncr_civ_03_f

Got the normal version done P0 - P4. Will do the LB version P0 - P4 tomorrow as I'll be busy tonight.

Here's a taste. Using the Type3M clothing. They are awesome once you get them bouncing.

Guest user29

What you have called the non lumpy sexy underwear is just normal underwear like we already have with bounce. Everything else looked correct. Do you want pregnant versions of that alma outfit?

What you have called the non lumpy sexy underwear is just normal underwear like we already have with bounce. Everything else looked correct. Do you want pregnant versions of that alma outfit?

I think I called them just Sexy Underwear Set P0-P6, though not sure what the breast size is, is there a normal sized Breast version of the underwear in there somewhere I think I can only find the large size, it's getting a bit messy with the filenaming. can you save them with a Suffix like P2B3BBL where P2 means Preg Size 2 & B3 means Breast 3 (Cali Normal) B4 = Large breasts, BB = Bouncing Breasts. It saves me a lot of confusion and if we add other sizes later, and if you can already add them into the Folder Structure would be good too, I'm starting to get bogged down in SCR outfit additions instead of Pregnancy coding for them :)

I haven'd seen the Alma outfit inworld yet to know what it's like.