[Showoff] Futamagus Futa Thick Flaccid Penis

futamagus

I couldn't really find an ongoing "Post Your Naughty Skyrim Screenshots" so I just wanted to post up a little Futa Works thread.

I'm probably not going to release these mods - but I'll probably come up with some videos and picture sets.

Here's my most recent work. Took about 8+ hours of work to Sculpt this thing, bake all the textures and then to get in in-game. And Erect version is next. Honestly, it seems like all you can really do with a futa mod is walk around and rotate the camera. Animation support seems SUPER super limited :C

[spoiler=Chubby Flaccid]

Click for High Rez - it's a pretty huge image

skyrimfutafunsfutamagus1.jpg

I can see why he possibly says he probably won't release it, The work itself is not of

everyones taste... While I do like how it looks and how it was done, I personally would

not use it as I have other futa mods that I prefer over this one.

The mod itself is great and many people here on LL might love it but then again if you

guys want futamagus to reconsider show him your interest and support for the mod, sometimes

it just takes a bit of support from the people to make people understand theyr work is

apreciated and wanted.

Looks pretty good. Does it recolor to skin or is it static? I also agree with others, it does seem a bit glossy, I would tone it down a bit to match your skins glossiness.

I fully support you making various angle erect versions. =D

I think he did it to tease us,and be like look at this awesome mod you guys can't have.

This is what you get for hurting him in past. :D

Jokes aside, it looks pretty nice and should definitely be released.

So the internetz mistreated another genius?

Welp, I feel like I was slapped by that thing... Damn, why do people have to ruin the fun for others? I doubt you'll be releasing it even if people ask, so i'm just gonna forever hate anyone who contributed to mistreating you in the past.. Also, I request you spare me by not making me the most jelly I've ever been in my entire life by NOT posting pictures and videos, for real... that'd be hell to endure.

You, are a gawd. I will now take my leave.

Why are you ppl assuming that anyone mistreated Futamagus? I really dont see any evidence of that at least in this thread. If he wants to release it, he will, if he doesnt want to, then we won't. Although I do think its very good, and looks pretty much releasable to me. But anyway thats up to the author's mod to decide. Ofc positive feedback may encourage Futamagus, to do it, which I think he should anyway.

He's not going to release anything.  Even if you wanted it for some reason, the only reason he made this post is because FutaMagus is, to be perfectly frank, a drama queen.  I wish he'd keep this kind of behavior in SL where it - and he - belongs.

I've bumped into him before.  I'm not about to reveal my, er, alter ego, but I hope you'll trust me when I say, just forget this thread.  It's a troll, nothing more.

I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and say please, do reconsider releasing it instead! :(

My character is currently without her penor because I've been unable to find one that suits my tastes (basically tried out 3 different mods; futanarium, that equippable UNP-compatible one that was deleted/removed and the transgendered one on the nexus).

You could be the one to fill that gap!

He's not going to release anything. Even if you wanted it for some reason, the only reason he made this post is because FutaMagus is, to be perfectly frank, a drama queen. I wish he'd keep this kind of behavior in SL where it - and he - belongs.

I've bumped into him before. I'm not about to reveal my, er, alter ego, but I hope you'll trust me when I say, just forget this thread. It's a troll, nothing more.

Woah. The things that happen when you step away from the Internet

I think my intentions are pretty clear in my original post. However, I guess I need to make a post later today to give everyone the 411 in regards to the rise and fall if me as an "open" modder.

In regards to second life, I was unaware I made enemies on the grid. I certainly never made money on there. The only thing that comes to mind is me telling someone I was no longer interested on using their set aside land for a shop. I the gave them the linden back that they used to purchase me a demo penis.

Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way in the past.

As for the other comments. I'll respond later.

He's not going to release anything. Even if you wanted it for some reason, the only reason he made this post is because FutaMagus is, to be perfectly frank, a drama queen. I wish he'd keep this kind of behavior in SL where it - and he - belongs.

I've bumped into him before. I'm not about to reveal my, er, alter ego, but I hope you'll trust me when I say, just forget this thread. It's a troll, nothing more.

Woah. The things that happen when you step away from the Internet

I think my intentions are pretty clear in my original post. However, I guess I need to make a post later today to give everyone the 411 in regards to the rise and fall if me as an "open" modder.

In regards to second life, I was unaware I made enemies on the grid. I certainly never made money on there. The only thing that comes to mind is me telling someone I was no longer interested on using their set aside land for a shop. I the gave them the linden back that they used to purchase me a demo penis.

Sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way in the past.

As for the other comments. I'll respond later.

No offense but it is awfully mean-spirited to show a community based on sharing this sort of thing and subsequently refusing to share it, especially when, as you can see, there are a LOT of us who would love to have this.

It's really coming off like you just want people to be jealous of you.

Archived