I love this concept so much, you have no idea. I've always wanted real consequences for my actions in Skyrim, especially for my crimes. I mentioned this in the Dream Mod thread, I've always wanted to have the threat of execution looming over me should I kill too many people.

Mind if I make some suggestions? I don't know how hard it is to do some of this stuff, but is it possible to be marched to a chopping block and beheaded? I'd love for that to happen. And to make it more adult, perhaps throw in the option to fuck your way out of prison. Like, "I'll suck your cock if you help me escape". Or, "I'll take it up the ass if you let me go". Of course this doesn't have to be a 100% guarantee of freedom. It could depend on the guard's mood and on how well you fuck. And there could still be a chance the guard doesn't give a shit and lets you get executed anyway.

I'd also like to see a small courtroom scene. Maybe when you get arrested, you're taken before the jarl. Once there, they say, "You have been charged with the murder of X. How do you plea?" And you can plea guilty (not recommended!) or not guilty. If you plea guilty, you're dead. If you plea not guilty, you can then choose from a dialog tree to attempt to bribe the jarl, sweet talk your way out of it, or claim the death was in self defense. I'm sure the first one would depend on how much gold you have, the second on your speechcraft level, and the latter on your reputation with that particular jarl. But of course no matter which one you choose, your chances are very slim. If found guilty, you'd be marched to your cell, where you'd wait until the day of your execution, perhaps just two or three days hence.

Anyway, just suggestions. I've always wanted a mod like this, and if I'm going to dream, might as well dream big.

I can't get the text to pop up about being an escaped prisoner

It's just "hmmph"

"You've served your time" and the release.

Also you're probably planning this already but, more variation of jokes at the characters expense than "You seem to be in a bind"

I do really like that line though ^^

It's just "hmmph"

Also you're probably planning this already but, more variation of jokes at the characters expense than "You seem to be in a bind"

Get arrested, escape from prison, do something to get arrested again. That dialog is there to keep the player from resisting arrest when there's about no way possible they could do so.

I love this concept so much, you have no idea. I've always wanted real consequences for my actions in Skyrim, especially for my crimes. I mentioned this in the Dream Mod thread, I've always wanted to have the threat of execution looming over me should I kill too many people.

Mind if I make some suggestions? I don't know how hard it is to do some of this stuff, but is it possible to be marched to a chopping block and beheaded? I'd love for that to happen. And to make it more adult, perhaps throw in the option to fuck your way out of prison. Like, "I'll suck your cock if you help me escape". Or, "I'll take it up the ass if you let me go". Of course this doesn't have to be a 100% guarantee of freedom. It could depend on the guard's mood and on how well you fuck. And there could still be a chance the guard doesn't give a shit and lets you get executed anyway.

I'd also like to see a small courtroom scene. Maybe when you get arrested, you're taken before the jarl. Once there, they say, "You have been charged with the murder of X. How do you plea?" And you can plea guilty (not recommended!) or not guilty. If you plea guilty, you're dead. If you plea not guilty, you can then choose from a dialog tree to attempt to bribe the jarl, sweet talk your way out of it, or claim the death was in self defense. I'm sure the first one would depend on how much gold you have, the second on your speechcraft level, and the latter on your reputation with that particular jarl. But of course no matter which one you choose, your chances are very slim. If found guilty, you'd be marched to your cell, where you'd wait until the day of your execution, perhaps just two or three days hence.

Anyway, just suggestions. I've always wanted a mod like this, and if I'm going to dream, might as well dream big.

Love the idea for a courtroom scene. Also would be neat if this and Prison Overhaul got merged somewhere down the line.

Love the idea for a courtroom scene. Also would be neat if this and Prison Overhaul got merged somewhere down the line.

I would love to see that happen tbh... This mod has a good part on the cell but to get this instant in PO would be a mistake however I do love the bounty type of punishments

It's just "hmmph"

Get arrested, escape from prison, do something to get arrested again. That dialog is there to keep the player from resisting arrest when there's about no way possible they could do so.

ah alright, my mistake, I thought that was a separate text/conversation altogether after you escaped. I understand now xD sorry.

Well,I think if you are already a prisoner , they can fuck you whenever they want , it dosen't make sense that they fucked you and let you go away , if they think you are a slut bitch, they will keep you in jail for themselves I guess , or make you serve some powerful people of that city to benifit their own careers untill your term ends maybe.

Well,I think if you are already a prisoner , they can fuck you whenever they want , it dosen't make sense that they fucked you and let you go away , if they think you are a slut bitch, they will keep you in jail for themselves I guess , or make you serve some powerful people of that city to benifit their own careers untill your term ends maybe.

There is the concept of willing or working against it :P struggling causes you to get tied up and fcked but someone who fully works with you probably makes it a lot easier to pull off XD

The more famous you become (levels done or quests completed etc) the more valuable you are as a "Fuck Toy" commodity.  As a level 1 unknown you could be shared to the town drunkard for a few coin but after you become head of all the guilds and have killed Alduin you ought to be pimp-able even to the Jarl for some really good gold.

Guest SecretPug

I have a problem with this mod. It doesn't work. Can somene give me detailed installation instructions? I did everything that you said, and nothing changed at all.

I have a problem with this mod. It doesn't work. Can somene give me detailed installation instructions? I did everything that you said, and nothing changed at all.

1. Do you have Prison Overhaul because if so you need to disable it ...

2. This mod you just unzip to the folder to make it work and activate it...

3. Get arrested...

Seriously the instructions are clear in the first post

With the mod installed/enabled, open the console and type "help CCRT" and you should get a listing of a few items (such as Irons). If not, the esp isn't loaded correctly. If those show up and it's not working, please explain what happens after you select the "I submit" option when a guard is attempting an arrest.

This mod is overridden by Prison Overhaul. That said, I've received no feedback on V1.3, so I assume either a majority haven't bothered upgrading to it or they aren't having issues. You could always try the original V1.0 if you cared to. And even though I have the SEQ files, you may still need to quicksave then quickload after the mod is installed to clean up any dialog issues that may be present.

Just a sidenote, I've been using my limited gaming time to work on a few side projects not all of which are related to Skyrim. I hope to start work again on this soon, but there's more than a few real life issues coming up and the next part of the mod really needs for me to be able to sit down and crank out a large portion in one go. Taking notes isn't helping because I can't even understand what the Hell I wrote 2-3 nights before.

Guest SecretPug

With the mod installed/enabled, open the console and type "help CCRT" and you should get a listing of a few items (such as Irons). If not, the esp isn't loaded correctly. If those show up and it's not working, please explain what happens after you select the "I submit" option when a guard is attempting an arrest.

This mod is overridden by Prison Overhaul. That said, I've received no feedback on V1.3, so I assume either a majority haven't bothered upgrading to it or they aren't having issues. You could always try the original V1.0 if you cared to. And even though I have the SEQ files, you may still need to quicksave then quickload after the mod is installed to clean up any dialog issues that may be present.

Just a sidenote, I've been using my limited gaming time to work on a few side projects not all of which are related to Skyrim. I hope to start work again on this soon, but there's more than a few real life issues coming up and the next part of the mod really needs for me to be able to sit down and crank out a large portion in one go. Taking notes isn't helping because I can't even understand what the Hell I wrote 2-3 nights before.

ok ill try tomorrow, i might still have that prison mod installed :)
Guest SecretPug

Tried it, still nothing. I didn't have that other mod (prison overhaul) installed, then i reinstalled this and activated the esp and it still doesn't work > :(

I tried help CCRT in the console and it has the things you listed. After I click the I submit option the guard says something like, "You're smarter than you look" or one of the generic vanilla lines. Then it just teleports me to the jail like it does in the vanilla game. From what I can tell, nnothing changed at all.

Tried it, still nothing. I didn't have that other mod (prison overhaul) installed, then i reinstalled this and activated the esp and it still doesn't work > :(

I tried help CCRT in the console and it has the things you listed. After I click the I submit option the guard says something like, "You're smarter than you look" or one of the generic vanilla lines. Then it just teleports me to the jail like it does in the vanilla game. From what I can tell, nnothing changed at all.

Are you wearing cuffs now ?

If you answer no - do you have the ZAP pack installed ???

If you answer yes - I rest my case as you should wear em now

Guest SecretPug

Nope, I'm not. I'm pretty sure that I have the ZAP pack installed. Reinstalled everything like 3 times.

Wait a second... does this mod only work for female characters? I just made one and got myself arrested and I have cuffs on. My hands aren't bound or anything though.

Nope, I'm not. I'm pretty sure that I have the ZAP pack installed. Reinstalled everything like 3 times.

Wait a second... does this mod only work for female characters? I just made one and got myself arrested and I have cuffs on. My hands aren't bound or anything though.

Type "help zbf" and check if anything like cuffs and ropes and such show up...

If the pack is installed make SURE it's ABOVE this one...

I have not tested the new version of this (I did test 1.0) however once you putted them there run FNIS to make 100% sure...

Seeing you have the items also... You might want to add the cc.. cuffs and try them on your char... If there are NO visible cuffs then you have incorrectly installed ZAP... If you DO see cuffs you have correctly installed the ZAP pack... If that's the case get your bounty manual to a high enough level as it might check you have a high or low bounty

Guest SecretPug

I have not tested the new version of this (I did test 1.0) however once you putted them there run FNIS to make 100% sure...

Seeing you have the items also... You might want to add the cc.. cuffs and try them on your char... If there are NO visible cuffs then you have incorrectly installed ZAP... If you DO see cuffs you have correctly installed the ZAP pack... If that's the case get your bounty manual to a high enough level as it might check you have a high or low bounty

The only thing the mod seems to be doing is putting cuffs and a collar on my character (the female one I made five minutes ago, doesn't do anything on my male character) My hands aren't bound or anything. I'll just try another mod :/

The only thing the mod seems to be doing is putting cuffs and a collar on my character (the female one I made five minutes ago, doesn't do anything on my male character) My hands aren't bound or anything. I'll just try another mod :/

Okay that is exactly what this mod does... (So I take it that it only works on females so far) but normally the new ZAP pack should make them visible on males too... Just like most mods this is a WIP but what bothers me is that you do not get the animation of the cuffs binding your hands... It might have ended broken with the new ZAP pack or you have a problem with your bind animation...

In terms what this mod should do

Put you in jail with cuffs

You cannot take them off unless you use anvil (or cheat with unequip or barrel hack I think)

A person needs to take em off you (you should be gagged too)

If you take a HUGE bounty you get a torture chamber to your dead... (was not in V1.0 but should be in new)

You got the default mod behavior... I'm sorry if it disappoints you... It aint my mod but it's a WIP like most mods...

The creator might make another mod soon as this mod is kinda getting integrated later in Prison Overhaul probably (Well not integrated but somehow a bit integrated in a different way) However for a first timer mod this seems to work okay so

I tested this mod with a male PC back in V1. I have not, however, tested since V3 of the Zaz animation pack. I will say that I had to manually add some meshes to the male equips in the CK. It's possible the updates with ZaZ broke the links. Also, since V5 doesn't automatically reenforce the animation on the equips, I'm going to have to edit a bunch of stuff in the CK anyways. This mod could be considered inoperable if you're using V5 (or above) of the ZaZ animation pack.

I hope to have a fixed/updated version by this weekend. No promises.

I tested this mod with a male PC back in V1. I have not, however, tested since V3 of the Zaz animation pack. I will say that I had to manually add some meshes to the male equips in the CK. It's possible the updates with ZaZ broke the links. Also, since V5 doesn't automatically reenforce the animation on the equips, I'm going to have to edit a bunch of stuff in the CK anyways. This mod could be considered inoperable if you're using V5 (or above) of the ZaZ animation pack.

Don't worry about it :P

Let me know when you start that dungeon :P I might give you some area ideas... Semi had a huge idea in my head for something like that but trying to mod the first house ever made me bump back as I have to much real life issue going on atm...

• 3 weeks later...

Any progress on the cuff fix, this mod is awesome, but the only problem I have is that my hands are never bound they are always on the sides (free), do you have a link for a previous version of the zaz anymation pack? I'm just using it for this mod anyway.

oh and if it is not much to add could left the player unequiped after released from prison and reequip only after the player have been freed ? I have some headwear that looks really funky when I come out of prison wearing the gag.

Please do not let this mod die, Is really awesome! seems like all modders are letting their mods die lately :(

Any progress on the cuff fix, this mod is awesome, but the only problem I have is that my hands are never bound they are always on the sides (free), do you have a link for a previous version of the zaz anymation pack? I'm just using it for this mod anyway.

oh and if it is not much to add could left the player unequiped after released from prison and reequip only after the player have been freed ? I have some headwear that looks really funky when I come out of prison wearing the gag.

Please do not let this mod die, Is really awesome! seems like all modders are letting their mods die lately :(

The link in my sig should have an avaible with V4 of ZAP

thanks so much JinZen that solved the issue, Nice site you have there, hopefully more people let you put their downloads on your site!

btw do you think this mod will be updated to support zazV005 or is it a long shot?

Thanks again!

thanks so much JinZen that solved the issue, Nice site you have there, hopefully more people let you put their downloads on your site!

btw do you think this mod will be updated to support zazV005 or is it a long shot?

Thanks again!

Judging from the mod guy his name he's still around on the forums and might take a peak here soon...

As far as the development... He might or might not... It'll all depend on Prison Overhaul... If PO would include this part for example on stronger punishments he might as well stop developing on this mod...

They are going same ways...

However he mentioned in a post earlier he had another dungeon project on his idea list...

I do like his idea on dealing with that one... rather than this one seeing if PO keeps going it is better than this one... However there are some small bugs in PO with the cleanup of scripts so...

Best stable version was 008 PO I think... or 007...

I do support however he would continue on this but if he would love to do a dungeon I wouldn't stop his priority... This game severely lacks good torture rooms and fun in that way :D