How to make camera movement like this?

After typing "tfc" in the console to enter free camera mode, go into the console again and type "sucsm 3" to control the camera movement speed;you can replace the 3 with any other number to increase/decrease the speed.

This will result in a much slower/more controlled camera movement which you can see in your example.

7 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

After typing "tfc" in the console to enter free camera mode, go into the console again and type "sucsm 3" to control the camera movement speed;you can replace the 3 with any other number to increase/decrease the speed.

This will result in a much slower/more controlled camera movement which you can see in your example.

It's nice, Thank you, but how to make camera move smoth up and down like on video? 

7 hours ago, Hidan20 said:

It's nice, Thank you, but how to make camera move smoth up and down like on video? 

Sorry for the late reply.

I'm not 100% sure of this, since I can't test it right now without my rig with Skyrim on it.

I'm pretty sure there were some keys to control the camera movement too besides the regular WASd keys but there are also some keys to increase/decrease the horizontal height; the buttons for this might be "pageUp" and "pageDown"? But I'm not really sure anymore.

12 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

Sorry for the late reply.

I'm not 100% sure of this, since I can't test it right now without my rig with Skyrim on it.

I'm pretty sure there were some keys to control the camera movement too besides the regular WASd keys but there are also some keys to increase/decrease the horizontal height; the buttons for this might be "pageUp" and "pageDown"? But I'm not really sure anymore.

I thought about this too... and tried all buttons on my kayboard.... doesn't helped. Mb it's some kind of mod?

3 hours ago, Hidan20 said:

I thought about this too... and tried all buttons on my kayboard.... doesn't helped. Mb it's some kind of mod?

Use the mouse. Left Click and Right Click raise and lower the camera while in TFC mode, respectively (I think? They may be set up the other way around but I'm sure it's those two).

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Use the mouse. Left Click and Right Click raise and lower the camera while in TFC mode, respectively (I think? They may be set up the other way around but I'm sure it's those two).

I clicked all butons on my kayboard but not even tried to click mouse :smiley: Thanks! It's works!

Archived