Compatability Question

theskid

While I do applaud any attempt to make Fallout more hardcore I haven't tried J. Sawyers (not hardcore enough for me so I combine a lot of individual mods instead).

However I run hardcore mods that change pretty much every aspect of combat and survival in the wasteland, and it doesn't really touch the same areas as Sexout.

There can be some issues, you can starve and similar while enslaved by legion/PG's etc., but I don't think it breaks the game. Just adds another layer to the experience.

So I wouldn't worry about compability. The only thing that can really mess upp Sexout in a big way is animation replacers like dance mods, some individual mods can be messed up if they change the factions that the Tryouts modify I can imagine though.

Only thingI've noticed that is conflicting so far is that he made sevral changes to armor list that aren't taking effect. I do have some armor replacers that change the appearance of some vanilla armors which i current load after loading the jsawyer esp. and what has happened is the changes he made to those armors weren't reflected.

Gonna restart it with jsawyer loaded after the armor replacers and see if that changes things(i'd like to keep my merc armor skirts;). This is based on my vague understanding that esps loaded last can overwrite changes from esps loaded first, but I could just be misunderstanding how that works.

That is the one I was using yes, and they way it goes is that either i can take the stat improvements from the jsawyer mod or I can have loogies outfits. They must overwrite each other somehow. In this case i was hoping that I could get the modified stats from the jsawyer mod and the nice looks of the loogie conversions.

I'm guessing this could be possible if I were to edit loogie's replacer to have the stats from the jsawyer mod,If i were to poke around a bit and figure out how.

Archived