Possibly noob question about Career Rewards

If I unlock Career Rewards with 3 sims, then move them out from the household, do I still have access to their career rewards in Buy/Build?

What if they die on the lot?

I'd assumed that once you unlocked the reward, it was just unlocked for good and you didn't have to keep restarting.

I'm that douche that always just cheats in Sims games, so I don't really know the full details. I always that as long as one sim in your household has unlocked a career item, that item is unlocked for that specific household. Don't quote me on that though.

This, of course, can be completely bypassed by just punching in this cheat code after hitting SHIFT+CTRL+C: bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement.

On 5/11/2018 at 3:30 PM, TheWhite said:

In sims 4 you have to start over.

So when my elder in the Athlete career passes, I'll have to have another climb the ranks to get the rewards back? :frown:

On 5/11/2018 at 9:29 PM, porkybork said:

I'm that douche that always just cheats in Sims games, so I don't really know the full details. I always that as long as one sim in your household has unlocked a career item, that item is unlocked for that specific household. Don't quote me on that though.

This, of course, can be completely bypassed by just punching in this cheat code after hitting SHIFT+CTRL+C: bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement.

Does this also unlock CAS rewards?

13 hours ago, Rabblerouser said:

Does this also unlock CAS rewards?

No. All CAS items need to be unlocked via promotions, and said items are only available to the sim that got the promotion. It's a huge pain, but that's just how the game works.

Archived