Female Walk Animation (FO4)

View File

Female Walk Animation attempt :classic_wacko:

Video

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download and extract the archive to Fallout 4 directory
--------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

ShadeAnimator - FO4 animation kit, and documentation.

MaikCG - F4Biped animation rig

----------------------------------------------------------------------

10 hours ago, legacyslayer said:

Very nice work! Finally a female walk animation that isn't overly sexual! Please tell us you plan on making the full set of this! (Sprint, Pistol, Rifle etc.)

animation is a bit glitchy (the hands movement are a bit rigid)  because i edited to many times the animation, so is better to make a new one from vanilla.

maybe i will make a new one when i have time, and if is good then i will make for pistol, etc. but no promises

7 hours ago, Badtanker said:

I seen the video and looks good. Only thing that i can think of is if she is wearing belt and holster won't her hands clip alot?  I know it is probably silly but figured i would mention it

yes and sometimes the footsteps doesn't match with the footsteps sound. :classic_sad:

On 5/7/2018 at 5:43 AM, Gamoholik said:

animation is a bit glitchy (the hands movement are a bit rigid)  because i edited to many times the animation, so is better to make a new one from vanilla.

maybe i will make a new one when i have time, and if is good then i will make for pistol, etc. but no promises

Wow you have the talents! I can't see any glitchs. I guess only the master/creator can see flaws in their work. Did you learn all this in the few months!? Or you have prior experience?

On your youtube page you linked video their is another video called "Fallout 4 Animated Furnitures Update v1". In the last 5 seconds of the video, it shows a beach dance. Is this available somewhere? I don't see it in your other mods. Do you have other dances shared? If you don't it is ok, you are still great moder/creator.

4 hours ago, labrts said:

Wow you have the talents! I can't see any glitchs. I guess only the master/creator can see flaws in their work. Did you learn all this in the few months!? Or you have prior experience?

On your youtube page you linked video their is another video called "Fallout 4 Animated Furnitures Update v1". In the last 5 seconds of the video, it shows a beach dance. Is this available somewhere? I don't see it in your other mods. Do you have other dances shared? If you don't it is ok, you are still great moder/creator.

yes i learned all stuffs in the last months/ or last year, from YT tutorials, searching the net. etc. and i'm still learning something every day. i'm at amateur level now :classic_smile:

and as for walk animation i made a few last year , but i didn't  know how to make the npc move in game, but now i know.

oh That twerk :classic_biggrin: well you don't see all because the rest of the animation is a mess, thats is an idle i made just for that video and is part of the (The Paradise) mod,

i don't know if i included that idle in the last update. but i will try to make some dace animation in the future, if i will have the talent to make them :classic_smile:

2 hours ago, Gamoholik said:

yes i learned all stuffs in the last months/ or last year, from YT tutorials, searching the net. etc. and i'm still learning something every day. i'm at amateur level now :classic_smile:

and as for walk animation i made a few last year , but i didn't  know how to make the npc move in game, but now i know.

oh That twerk :classic_biggrin: well you don't see all because the rest of the animation is a mess, thats is an idle i made just for that video and is part of the (The Paradise) mod,

i don't know if i included that idle in the last update. but i will try to make some dace animation in the future, if i will have the talent to make them :classic_smile:

:smile: Thank you for the quick response! i will check the mod files. Good luck with your future creations.