Installing Unique Player with MO2

Does anyone know how to install the Unique player mod for Fallout 4 using MO2? Basically I'm now using Atomic Beauty for my own character but I don't want all other NPCs to have that body. I want them to have the standard CBBE body and clothing where my character would use the AB body and her own clothing. Anyone know the right way to do that?

22 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

Does anyone know how to install the Unique player mod for Fallout 4 using MO2? Basically I'm now using Atomic Beauty for my own character but I don't want all other NPCs to have that body. I want them to have the standard CBBE body and clothing where my character would use the AB body and her own clothing. Anyone know the right way to do that?

Unique Player uses non-standard folders for it's characters. Keep that in mind if you intend to use adult content, or anything with alot of interplay.

I use MO2, and have Unique Player and Followers Redux (which is different than Unique Player).  UPaFR has several plugins in the download for different implementations. You could just use it for the player, or for the player and a follower, or followers, or for all male or females, etc.  Different folders and mesh/texture references are supported by it for each combination.  UPaFR also supports custom head textures which Unique Player does not. (which is why I use it).

I created a FOMOD for it, which FGmodule had up on the Nexus for awhile, but it needed a patch and the patched56 version hasn't been reposted.  That new patched version is here:  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EErsC0Jr4im4_ysv1BJ1mDg4hXJmXmNV

Anyway.... to install this in MO2....  UP will include a default CBBE body in the install.  This is to get you up and running - you can modify/customize this as you see fit - either manually or through additional mod install overrides in MO2.

General install/customization 

1.  Install your body mods of choice (CBBE, Atomic Beauty, Jane Bod, etc.) as per their install instructions.

2.  Install Unique Player mod and have the plugin AND priority come after your body mods in you load order and MO2 priority column

3.  Customize the bodies in the folders.  In MO2 this is as simple as replacing the mesh files in the Unique Player mod folders with your own custom files.

Alternatively to #3 you could let the Unique Player mod's files alone and create a new mod with no plugin but containing the folder structure and files you want - just prioritize it AFTER Unique Player.

For example, I have

• CBBE loading in priority 50 
  • UPaFR loading in priority 256
  • FSM Textures (repathed for Unique Player only) loading in priority 391
  • CBBE VaginaMorphs (meshes) loading in priority 512 

What this does its:  load CBBE for all females, add custom unique player meshes/folders/textures, add FSM textures only to the player, and then overrides specific female bodies with CBBEVaginaMorphs meshes

• 1 month later...

Yo im having some trouble as well... Installed FSM textures as normal for everyone else, and then UPaFR and put my loose texture files that i want ONLY for player in steam\steamapps\common\Fallout4\Data\Textures\Actors\Character\PlayerCharacterAssets but in game player has the FSM textures... Any help?

10 hours ago, doug551500 said:

Yo im having some trouble as well... Installed FSM textures as normal for everyone else, and then UPaFR and put my loose texture files that i want ONLY for player in steam\steamapps\common\Fallout4\Data\Textures\Actors\Character\PlayerCharacterAssets but in game player has the FSM textures... Any help?

The player texture path for Unique Player and Followers Redux is ..Fallout4\Data\Textures\Actors\Character\PlayerHumanFemale

image.thumb.png.d7db8a42e22724dffe11ee454c5bb619.png

Don't mind the FOMOD filename... I wrote it for FGModule, but there was a small issue with it, and he hasn't re-posted the update.

• 5 months later...

Sorry to Necro but literally none of the unique player mods have worked for me, or, rather, they have, but then when I loaded up and went to start the actual game rather than a test they just randomly reverted back to the CBBE base body and no amount of replacing the NIF files worked for any of the unique player variants, even this one.

Even reinstalling the mod completely and starting fresh doesn't work.

Archived