sims jungle adventure 19.99

laundry day 9.99

toddler stuff 9.99

vintage glamour stuff 9.99

the sims get together 39.99

the sims 4 fitness stuff 9.99

backyard stuff 9.99

kids room stuff 9.99

I'm kind of leaning towards jungle adventure and maybe laundry day???

There is a "build a bundle" deal on Origin right now. "You can create a bundle that's a combination of one of each Pack type: Expansion, Stuff, and Game Packs."    https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/the-sims-4-build-a-bundle/#whatbundle

I would get Get Together bc the clubs are super useful for organizing sims. You can tell them where to hang out and what to do in clubs and they will do it autonomously in the world. I made a club that always cooks at my local lounge for free. Theres a bunch of other directions u can give the clubs but I'll leave that for you to see for yourself :smile: good  luck

personally I would like to know if there are any specific DLC objects I should have for good WW animations... Hopefully someone sees this and comes through with that info XD

Archived