Wanted: Nice curvy body

Hiya there.

I'm having trouble finding a good looking body for my build.

Yeah, yeah, I know. How is that even possible? There are so many out there and all of them designed to be sexy!

Well...

1) Many of them are too thin. I understand western fashion is for skinny girls, but that doesn't really fit with the sword swinging nord barbarian. I can't help but feel that my big damn hero should be, well, big and strong. Also, my personal preference is for ladies on the cuddly side.

2) ...and the rest of the bodies i've found are OTT tits & ass. I'm after a dashing hero, not a cartoon character. So these don't work for me either.

The 'physique - chubby' setting in bodyslide seems to be fairly close to what I am looking for, but I havn't yet worked out how to turn that into a nude body mesh etc rather than just clothing.  Think Brienne of Tarth (but with better hair). Think Christina Hendricks with a spear in her hand. Think Andre the Giant with a sex change and a corset. Big, strong, broad shoulders and nice cleavage - but without becoming an anime character.

So then folks, any suggestions for suitable bodies? Or how to export bodyslide settings into a, well, nude body that fits the clothes I've made?

3 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

The 'physique - chubby' setting in bodyslide seems to be fairly close to what I am looking for, but I havn't yet worked out how to turn that into a nude body mesh etc rather than just clothing.

That's actually pretty easy. Simply select the nude body of your choice (CBBE or UUNP), select the "Physique - Chubby" preset, and build it like you would with any clothes or armor. That's it. You may also want to get a CBBE/UUNP Bodyslide enabled armor replacer and batch build it with the preset too so your character's body shape when clothed matches the naked body.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

That's actually pretty easy. Simply select the nude body of your choice (CBBE or UUNP), select the "Physique - Chubby" preset, and build it like you would with any clothes or armor. That's it. You may also want to get a CBBE/UUNP Bodyslide enabled armor replacer and batch build it with the preset too so your character's body shape when clothed matches the naked body.

way too complicated and above all, time-consuming. :classic_wink:

https://youtu.be/Ln3vlBW7Guc

Male

Fat Bastards in Skyrim

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57875/

5 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Heh.

"You are doing it wrong!"

...and a good point. Now I just need to figure out how I broke bodyslide (I swear it used to 'just work') and how to fix it!

Archived