HDT Creature problems

Avrik

Hey all, so I am trying to get the HDT creature pack to work, in fact it was the first HDT plugin that I installed (hopefully correctly).  Each time I try to use the animations, I don't see any difference, I don't see dick movement, they are all rigid and stiff. I have Script Extender, FNIS, HDT extensions, and the HDT Beast pack, I believe I have all the files installed correctly, but nothing seems to work! Am I just missing a step? 

12 minutes ago, Avrik said:

Alright! That helps a lot. So should I have a mod that is working alongside the Creature HDT? Sorry, I'm quite new to this and some of my questions my just seem rather naive. 

If you're looking for movement like you would have with SOS or SAMs then I am afraid the only creature I've seen this on is werewolves and that is due to some models being designed to work with SOS (or SAMs) all others are pretty much rigid

Archived