[QUESTION] [IDEA] [REQUEST] - Female Behavioring

Hi everyone!

I would like to start asking you all to forgive me, but i do not trust on machine tranlations, so i will do it my self.

Sory if i wrote any gramatical erros, if i made any mistakes, but i do trust you will be able to understand me.

I want to thank you all, professional or amateur, cause i do love to modifing games, and i can do it cause u hard work.

I do use all modders work i have found out there, for my personal pleasure and i do not know about animating, or scripting, none of that.

But i do work with computers, files and folders all my life long, so i do not take too long to realize that i could do a lot of things using what is already done by you all to make my own personal mods.

I do not know about permissions or any of that so, i had never uploaded or shared any files with no one.

Well lets get right to the point.

I do love the loverslab, and the animations, and i tried to learn but, its not for me.

I got stuned when i knew about FNIS, and i started to replace lots of HKX files, and i had a lot of fun doing that, thanks Fores! You my hero! You have made the impossible.

Well, so i am here to show you all what i have realized about Female Idles.

I love sexy female idles and, all mods i have found were to replace only mt_idle.hkx, it was a litle disapointing, and then we got RandoIdleAnimation, i remember that some one posted " its pure gold" agreed, but still not what i wanted.

And then i started trying to change that, and i did found this: ( I've failed to use the spoiler to hide the content sorry.)

Spoiler

dialogueneutralexpressivea.hkx
dialogueneutralexpressiveb.hkx
dialogueneutralexpressivec.hkx
dialogueneutralexpressived.hkx
dialogueneutralexpressivee.hkx
dialogueneutralexpressivef.hkx
dialogueneutralexpressiveg.hkx
dialogueneutralexpressiveh.hkx
dialogueneutralexpressivei.hkx
dialogueneutralexpressivej.hkx
dialogueneutralexpressivek.HKX
dialogueneutralexpressivel.HKX
dialogueneutralexpressivem.HKX
dialogueneutralexpressiven.hkx
dialogueneutralsubtlea.hkx
dialogueneutralsubtleb.hkx
dialogueneutralsubtlec.hkx
dialogueneutralsubtled.hkx
dialogueneutralsubtlee.hkx
dialogueneutralsubtlef.hkx
dialogueneutralsubtleg.hkx
dialogueneutralsubtleh.hkx
dialogueneutralsubtlei.hkx
dialogueneutralsubtlej.hkx
dialogueneutralsubtlek.hkx
dialogueneutralsubtlel.hkx
dialogueneutralsubtlem.hkx
dialogueresponsenegativea.hkx
dialogueresponsenegativeb.hkx
dialogueresponsenegativec.hkx
dialogueresponsepositivea.HKX
dialogueresponsepositiveb.hkx
dialogueresponsepositivec.hkx
mt_idle_a_arms_crossed.hkx 
mt_idle_a_arms_crossedloop.hkx
mt_idle_a_base.HKX
mt_idle_a_left_long.HKX
mt_idle_a_leg_shift.hkx 
mt_idle_a_pull_pants.hkx 
mt_idle_a_scratch_back.HKX
mt_idle_a_shakeout.hkx
mt_idle_a_shoulders.hkx
mt_idle_a_sigh_var1.hkx
mt_idle_a_sigh_var2.hkx
mt_idle_a_soft_right.hkx
mt_idle_a_swat_flies.HKX
mt_idle_a_sway_fast.hkx
mt_idle_a_to_b_trans.hkx
mt_idle_b_base.hkx
mt_idle_b_long_left.hkx
mt_idle_b_sigh.hkx
mt_idle_b_sway_right.hkx 
mt_idle_b_to_a_trans.hkx 
mt_idlehhdleftenter.hkx 
mt_idlehhdleftidle.hkx 
mt_idlehhdlefttoright.hkx 
mt_idlehhdltorheadscr.hkx 
mt_idlehhdrightenter.hkx 
mt_idlehhdrightidle.hkx 
mt_idlehhdrighttoleft.hkx 
mt_idlehhleftenter.hkx  
mt_idlehhleftexit.hkx 
mt_idlehhleftexitfast.hkx
mt_idlehhleftidle.hkx
mt_idlehhlefttoright.hkx
mt_idlehhrightenter.hkx
mt_idlehhrightexit.hkx
mt_idlehhrightexitfast.hkx
mt_idlehhrightidle.hkx
mt_idlehhrighttoleft.hkx
mt_idlelookinga.hkx
mt_idlelookingb.hkx 
mt_idlelookingb1.hkx  
mt_idlelookingc.hkx  
mt_idlelookingd.hkx 
mt_idlemuscularoffset.hkx 
mt_idlescratchhead.hkx 
mt_idlescratchhead1.hkx  
mt_idlescratchheadright.hkx
mt_idlescratchheadright1.hkx 

There are more than that but, those are the most important animations to get female behavior to another level.

And so i started to mine animations from everywhere, it takes me a lot of time to find animations that fit to each one, so some of them are duplicated or even more.

So before continuing let me show you what i've got, with my poor and low skills job.

I have uploade a short video that gives an idea of what i've got, but it is just litle piece of all there is a lot more to show about but size limits do not allow me to show all.

A Sample youtube:

Spoiler

here its a video i have made, it is on my googledrive.

Here!

But it is not all, cause i realized that after all vanilla sistem has surprised me with some amazing things, cause the animations are trigered by lots of diferent events, when speaking to the character, when they speaks to you, and some times 2, 3 or even 4 animations starts at same time like offset animations, some times body has one and right arm anoter and left arm other, playing at same time its wonderfull.

Now it come to you all to make it better, i have some ideas to do with that but, i can't cause a lack the skills.

I did it by putting the HKX files in the Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female folder and it affects all females, but if i could do it by an esp, changing the database or something like that (cause i don't know what i'm talking about) ... imagine.... if an professinal animator could make the right animations, and set personalites to each NPC, like:

Shy

Whore

Badass

Etc...

So that is my hunble request, i beg you all please!

Its good as it is for me, but it is like a dream, you know?

Any way here is the only contribution i was able to do to the communite that a love!

Any one who read this can now at least do his own sexy idles using existing animations.

A very interesting mod you talk about. I would like to have it. The problem are the permissions. You need to have the permission of all the animation creators, or you deliver only the basic Software (folderstructure) and order every user to downloads the animations and put it to the folders. 

4 hours ago, Harvald said:

A very interesting mod you talk about. I would like to have it. The problem are the permissions. You need to have the permission of all the animation creators, or you deliver only the basic Software (folderstructure) and order every user to downloads the animations and put it to the folders. 

Yeah, you probabily right, but not about me delivering it, cause i do suck when the question is psc scripting or creating esp data estrutures, so... but I have some hope on it.

Most of the animations you have seem came from modderes resources so the permissions are granted already, and i had a word with  fishburger67 and he got some ideas about how to make it work, i have just to do a new animations pack and make sure where the came from cause the ones we've see in the videos i wasn't with it in mind.  I just need some time.

• 1 month later...

Some reuslts replacing female dialog expression and idles.

Resouces from, and all credits to: 

Spoiler

• 2 months later...

Archived