Breast size adjustment with cheat engine, help needed

bbs321321

I am trying to use cheat engine to adjust breast size of the girls (from my understanding you can actually adjust any part of the body), I want to do this because in Beach paradise mod some girls breast are little bit small to my taste like super cute kokoro, I was able to find the breast size address, but I will have to manually search for every value ever time the game restart, with some progress I was able to use pointer to look for the breast size address, It did able to find the address, but only on particular cloth and particular scene that I originally created the cheat engine file, its still useless then, I would really appreciate some help.

The cheat engine file only work with Kokoro on Treadmil sence with her Cloth#10, game ver. 1.10A

If anyone are interseted in adjusting the girls body part with cheat engine, you can start by searching for the "unique breast height value" first, if you are successfully find the correct value(It would not be  many) then browse the memory region, rest of the body parts value are inside, below is not my work and I still cant figure out the base value of "Naotora" 

Ayane/Kasumi: 1033925357

Tina/Helena/Rachel/Lisa/Pai: 1034818683

Honoka/Marie Rose: 1033084142

Hitomi/Kokoro/Leifang/Mila/Momiji/Mai: 1034013377

Nyotengu: 1034560218

Christie/Sarah: 1033657253 /(christie catsuit) 1035205208

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Screenshot 2018.04.19 - 20.09.51.01.png

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Screenshot 2018.04.19 - 20.10.51.61.png

KokoroTreadmill sence F9+X only Ver1.10A Cloth 10 .CT

4 hours ago, bbs321321 said:

I am trying to use cheat engine to adjust breast size of the girls (from my understanding you can actually adjust any part of the body), I want to do this because in Beach paradise mod some girls breast are little bit small to my taste like super cute kokoro, I was able to find the breast size address, but I will have to manually search for every value ever time the game restart, with some progress I was able to use pointer to look for the breast size address, It did able to find the address, but only on particular cloth and particular scene that I originally created the cheat engine file, its still useless then, I would really appreciate some help.

The cheat engine file only work with Kokoro on Treadmil sence with her Cloth#10, game ver. 1.10A

It seems to me that you'd better use Character Transformer. I just read about this method and it should work. With a few successive transformations, you can slightly change the size of breasts.
Moreover, this method works for all versions and it does not require any additional programs and cheatcodes.

Cheat Engine is really powerful and I also use but never know it can resize body. And your efforts and passions deserve praises, however I agree with Baralgin, ultimate solution should be somewhere else.

And Fennix is right! I also tried to mention TimmyC's powerful CTT. Here is quick transformation. Give a try with attached 7z file. 

kokoro_bp_enlarged.7Z

kokokro_bp_enlarged_preview.thumb.jpg.4790f2407c64642c646ebb4a9160536a.jpg

Maybe little bit aggressive(or not enough)? Then try TimmyC's CTT by yourself. The original breast shape was designed by Mr.beeb, SaafRats(This result is roughly close to HLOD model). 

Extract files from 7Z then put Autolink folder. In my case, the place is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\Autolink\KOKORO\10\KOKORO_NUDE.TMC(and TMCL file too)"

You have such a passion and can spend a lot of efforts then you can fine tune with Blender. I think spending almost equaled time with Blender instead of CT will be more powerful, more universal.

16 hours ago, LordJerle said:

I'm more interested in the correct wetness/sweat value.  That entry was broken in cheat engine a few patches ago, but when it worked, it was glorious.

You mean "real" wet and sweat instead of tan? That would be wonderful! I also enjoy Beach Paradise Mod but only tried with models made by myself bc of wet/sweat.

Tanning system is very very impressive and innovative but my favor is wet and sweat especially places like Beach...

11 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Cheat Engine is really powerful and I also use but never know it can resize body. And your efforts and passions deserve praises, however I agree with Baralgin, ultimate solution should be somewhere else.

And Fennix is right! I also tried to mention TimmyC's powerful CTT. Here is quick transformation. Give a try with attached 7z file. 

kokoro_bp_enlarged.7Z

kokokro_bp_enlarged_preview.thumb.jpg.4790f2407c64642c646ebb4a9160536a.jpg

Maybe little bit aggressive(or not enough)? Then try TimmyC's CTT by yourself. The original breast shape was designed by Mr.beeb, SaafRats(This result is roughly close to HLOD model). 

Extract files from 7Z then put Autolink folder. In my case, the place is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead or Alive 5 Last Round\Autolink\KOKORO\10\KOKORO_NUDE.TMC(and TMCL file too)"

You have such a passion and can spend a lot of efforts then you can fine tune with Blender. I think spending almost equaled time with Blender instead of CT will be more powerful, more universal.

Thanks for the advise and appreciation man, I have tried the TimmyC's CTT before, but it turn out that there are lot of imperfection by just directly transform the model without proper retouch, it either have neck color difference, little rift on the model, texture misplacement etc, and I dont have the skill to solve those problem, thats why I use cheat engine. 

2 hours ago, bbs321321 said:

Thanks for the advise and appreciation man, I have tried the TimmyC's CTT before, but it turn out that there are lot of imperfection by just directly transform the model without proper retouch, it either have neck color difference, little rift on the model, texture misplacement etc, and I dont have the skill to solve those problem, thats why I use cheat engine. 

You are such a CT expert I believe you are one week away to disassemble game.exe and check internals. Pls report here if you find out something from inside of the binary.

The good thing about DOA5LR mod scene is all necessary tools are already exist and everything are free. Probably next best to Skyrim? not sure but very good target for first try.

I started DOA5LR mod (as an user) in last August then released my first mod in November. Maybe started to modify existing mods in September.

The thing turned me from mod user to mod creator is a question/anticipation. 'Holy C***, these girls are so beautiful, super cute. Wow, some guys made nude patch/nude models, cool. But, what if, I changed here and there then that could be much better for me.'

I had zero experiences with any of 3D Modeling/Textures and any modding related knowledges. Just look for better Kasumi, sexier Kokoro.

Regarding TimmyC's CTT, uncheck 'Automatic Skin/Normal Texture Transfer' that should solve neck seam and texture mess. Bumps could happen but try with different smoothness (from default 30 to 80 or 100) and Adaptive mode.

This reply may not what you look for but hope you will get what you want regardless any kind of methods/tools.

9 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

You mean "real" wet and sweat instead of tan? That would be wonderful! I also enjoy Beach Paradise Mod but only tried with models made by myself bc of wet/sweat.

Tanning system is very very impressive and innovative but my favor is wet and sweat especially places like Beach...

Well Shinkansen's DOA5 cheat menu let you control the wetness and dirt values directly.  Technically with the Paradise mod you can hit F8 and make them covered in water, but it was nice to make the water a permanent thing.  I'm attaching the table in case you want to mess around with getting it working again.  I've played around a little bit with it, but no luck, mostly because I don't have much experience making cheat tables.

Shinkansen Dead or Alive 5 Last Round V1005.CT

42 minutes ago, Fennix said:

What do you mean? Please more about this!

Wet/Sweat is absolutely necessary.  Below is performed by Hitomi with her best efforts for audience. 

Nude Bunny costume(with tail plug attached). Save this pic then view with 100% to 120% zoom-in. You can spot lots of sweats, my imagination is maybe because of hotness of spotlights(and her own).

hitomi-with-banny-tail.thumb.jpg.dd9c3b664d849e13f91542c94c48f54b.jpg

Same costume from front. Zoom-in then sweats are everywhere, face, breasts, shoulders and all over her body.

hitomi-with-banny-tail-front.thumb.jpg.fe27f42a867317dda2f8490b41ede082.jpg

This is Nude Maid outlet. Zoom in 80%+ then can spot sweats all over on her back.

hitomi-at-nude-maid-behind.thumb.jpg.f6eaab49d521778e99e73fbab8095d8a.jpg

Same outfit from front. This screenshot captured the best moment. Check this with 80%+. She perfectly controls audience, her face is with full of confidence, and sweats everywhere.

hitomi-with-nude-maid-outfit-front.thumb.jpg.35bd8685ac213d5a1bd11d0a4d3b2f43.jpg

Normal costume with wet shirt(you can notice her nipples on shirt). The mildest costume like this is still hot and sexy, I think(maybe better to view with 100%+).

hitomi-with-wetshirt.thumb.jpg.b35559145e70c4b21430a053cb461d29.jpg

Keep in mind sweats and wet are hard to notice on outside places like Beach. 

Nude Bunny and Nude Maid are available on DeviantArt. In any cases prefer to avoid DA then I will upload somewhere else.

See-through shirt is yet another my WIP(how many WIP I have, I don't know.) But this particular one is enough quality, almost ready to release.

You can compare Nude Maid outlet Hitomi without Sweat.

https://that-damn-hitomi-guy.deviantart.com/art/f9-S-714603094

It is personal preference with or without sweat/wet, but all of above costumes can disable sweat/wet. And all of them keep dirt function(again it's hard to notice on beach.) 

IMHO, sweat/wet is very important element(dirt also). Current BP Project cut tie with S/W so I hope they will bring this back someday.

Hope this reply is hot enough to solve your question!!!

hitomi-with-wetshirt.thumb.jpg.b35559145e70c4b21430a053cb461d29.jpg

Keep in mind sweats and wet are hard to notice on outside places like Beach. 

Nude Bunny and Nude Maid are available on DeviantArt. In any cases prefer to avoid DA then I will upload somewhere else.

See-through shirt is yet another my WIP(how many WIP I have, I don't know.) But this particular one is enough quality, almost ready to release.

You can compare Nude Maid outlet Hitomi without Sweat.

https://that-damn-hitomi-guy.deviantart.com/art/f9-S-714603094

It is personal preference with or without sweat/wet, but all of above costumes can disable sweat/wet. And all of them keep dirt function(again it's hard to notice on beach.) 

IMHO, sweat/wet is very important element(dirt also). Current BP Project cut tie with S/W so I hope they will bring this back someday.

Hope this reply is hot enough to solve your question!!!

Thank you very much for the answer! But I still do not understand, is it easy enough to do it myself?? Let me have a mod that I want to do wet or dirty, what should I do?
Is there any simple method?

Thank you very much for the answer! But I still do not understand, is it easy enough to do it myself?? Let me have a mod that I want to do wet or dirty, what should I do?
Is there any simple method?

Sweat(skin and face) and Wet(cloth and hair) are fundamental functions of all DOA5LR models and existing nude base models apply them accordingly. Harry's  RNM, Night Guardian's, SaafRats' gorgeous HLOD franchise, Osiri's artistic nude base models, everything get sweat properly. I believe LGMODS' OT-LOD also has, since it is variant of HLOD.

(I don't know much about H-LOAD MOD, nude male models, pls check by yourself instead of me. Thank you.)

It is difficult or lots more steps needed to remove Sweat from skin. As long as you keep close to fully naked, only covered by smaller area by adding fewer clothes, since exposed skin get sweat so if skin area is larger like my mods,  sweats everywhere.

(What Beach Paradise Team achieved was they completely replaced Sweat function to tanning function, with complete sync with face's tan level so no neck seams. That is innovative idea and impressive work. )

If you want sweat on tanned skin(maybe with bikini lines), it is possible with Photoshop or GIMP(or Paint.NET).

(I can't find suitable example bc there is a reason will describe later. I will edit and add here when I found one maybe from previous BP versions.)

Wet function is applied to clothes and hairs. Clothes will be main target for modding purpose. Make clothes wet (and maybe add see-through breasts) is complete different story. There is only few parts of official costumes get wet, maybe one or two, and many cases zero wet clothes(specially Marie). Wet-ready clothes, I will call them wettable, (like the shirt of HITOMI_COS_001 or White stocking of KASUMI_COS_002) is complicated is really hard to make from scratch. It was 20 min quick job for above Hitomi's get-wet-get-sexy mod, tweaked one texture(added half weakend colored skin and nipples), because that part is already wettable cloth.

So first try will be use any favorite nude base model with costume with wettable parts. You can check LR Photo Studio or TMC Object Tool which cloth(es) is wettable.

If you are no or few hesitation to go aggressive like me, just add few accessories, minimum clothes like stocking or cuffs only then exposed large area of skin get sweat and no need to care about smaller area of clothes to make them wet. Try with any fully naked base models. If you want add little bit more, then welcome to modding world.

My advice is: Stay away with bikinis. Because there is only few (or no) wettable bikinis at least made by Techmo/KOEI. (maybe exists but I couldn't find.) 

All bikinis I found were get shiny, that's it. It is quite understandable because making wettable bikini is a hell of work.

Let me introduce the world's first (no, maybe someone already tried) rare wettable bikini.

polka-wet-at-beach-front.thumb.jpg.1a7a6448208d3a19345ec926c23c1788.jpgpolka-wet-at-beach-back.thumb.jpg.9e03e8fade9d3b42afc9202b5fd64d7a.jpg

I spent more than four hours for bottom only but still quality is very very low. No wrinkles, no wet feeling, looks like cheapy body paint.

If bikinis were wettable and get wrinkled with slight skin tone appeared, maybe that was too much for Techmo/KOEI.

So, as long as stay away from bikini, and reuse wettable cloth, you can get own sweaty, wet beauties from DOA5.

I didn't mentioned exact steps or tools so pls ask me if you want to know further details.

Oh I forgot about dirty, will cover with next reply.

Sweat(skin and face) and Wet(cloth and hair) are fundamental functions of all DOA5LR models and existing nude base models apply them accordingly. Harry's  RNM, Night Guardian's, SaafRats' gorgeous HLOD franchise, Osiri's artistic nude base models, everything get sweat properly. I believe LGMODS' OT-LOD also has, since it is variant of HLOD.

(I don't know much about H-LOAD MOD, nude male models, pls check by yourself instead of me. Thank you.)

It is difficult or lots more steps needed to remove Sweat from skin. As long as you keep close to fully naked, only covered by smaller area by adding fewer clothes, since exposed skin get sweat so if skin area is larger like my mods,  sweats everywhere.

(What Beach Paradise Team achieved was they completely replaced Sweat function to tanning function, with complete sync with face's tan level so no neck seams. That is innovative idea and impressive work. )

If you want sweat on tanned skin(maybe with bikini lines), it is possible with Photoshop or GIMP(or Paint.NET).

(I can't find suitable example bc there is a reason will describe later. I will edit and add here when I found one maybe from previous BP versions.)

Wet function is applied to clothes and hairs. Clothes will be main target for modding purpose. Make clothes wet (and maybe add see-through breasts) is complete different story. There is only few parts of official costumes get wet, maybe one or two, and many cases zero wet clothes(specially Marie). Wet-ready clothes, I will call them wettable, (like the shirt of HITOMI_COS_001 or White stocking of KASUMI_COS_002) is complicated is really hard to make from scratch. It was 20 min quick job for above Hitomi's get-wet-get-sexy mod, tweaked one texture(added half weakend colored skin and nipples), because that part is already wettable cloth.

So first try will be use any favorite nude base model with costume with wettable parts. You can check LR Photo Studio or TMC Object Tool which cloth(es) is wettable.

If you are no or few hesitation to go aggressive like me, just add few accessories, minimum clothes like stocking or cuffs only then exposed large area of skin get sweat and no need to care about smaller area of clothes to make them wet. Try with any fully naked base models. If you want add little bit more, then welcome to modding world.

My advice is: Stay away with bikinis. Because there is only few (or no) wettable bikinis at least made by Techmo/KOEI. (maybe exists but I couldn't find.) 

All bikinis I found were get shiny, that's it. It is quite understandable because making wettable bikini is a hell of work.

Let me introduce the world's first (no, maybe someone already tried) rare wettable bikini.

polka-wet-at-beach-front.thumb.jpg.1a7a6448208d3a19345ec926c23c1788.jpgpolka-wet-at-beach-back.thumb.jpg.9e03e8fade9d3b42afc9202b5fd64d7a.jpg

I spent more than four hours for bottom only but still quality is very very low. No wrinkles, no wet feeling, looks like cheapy body paint.

If bikinis were wettable and get wrinkled with slight skin tone appeared, maybe that was too much for Techmo/KOEI.

So, as long as stay away from bikini, and reuse wettable cloth, you can get own sweaty, wet beauties from DOA5.

I didn't mentioned exact steps or tools so pls ask me if you want to know further details.

There's a wettable microbikini somewhere here on this forum... I know, I downloaded it.  

48 minutes ago, Otakadelic said:

Thanks man, pack of clues. This is Huge help.

Givme more uMod mods, I will convert in return of your help.

xD I actually found most of my favorite ones in that topic I pasted, and I got uMod working more consistently, but I'll go ahead and post my whole folder of uMod files for you to play around with.  A lot of them are actually more than one DDS file.  Some of them have the names of the authors in case you want to post them and give credit, but a good chunk of them don't.

https://mega.nz/#!5EFACBpR!RQ5zYbLBTmG08Q6KwZaZ9CvPjjHttNREOhSaAY7VkEQ

Just had a thought while I was playing.  A bra-less mod (wet top transparency, whichever you want to call it), with destroyable underwear would be a hell of a hot mod.

21 minutes ago, LordJerle said:

xD I actually found most of my favorite ones in that topic I pasted, and I got uMod working more consistently, but I'll go ahead and post my whole folder of uMod files for you to play around with.  A lot of them are actually more than one DDS file.  Some of them have the names of the authors in case you want to post them and give credit, but a good chunk of them don't.

https://mega.nz/#!5EFACBpR!RQ5zYbLBTmG08Q6KwZaZ9CvPjjHttNREOhSaAY7VkEQ

I thought I won't be surprised by 10 to 20 files, or maybe 30 at maximum. Downloaded. Etracted. 170+ files.

Got it! Will take some time but just replacing texture file(or two). Let me know your favorite charas with  priority order. I will start with that order.

1 minute ago, Otakadelic said:

I thought I won't be surprised by 10 to 20 files, or maybe 30 at maximum. Downloaded. Etracted. 170+ files.

Got it! Will take some time but just replacing texture file(or two). Let me know your favorite charas with  priority order. I will start with that order.

Like I said, most of my favorites are already done in that thread I posted, however, Helena, Tina, and Kokoro are my top three.  Also, you replied while I was editing my post to add it in, so I'll just reiterate the idea i had.  

A bra-less mod (wet top transparency, whichever you want to call it), with destroyable underwear would be a hell of a hot mod.

6 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Many thanks!

:classic_confused:

Now I just realized that it's too difficult for me. :smile: Ok, I will check everything, I hope that something will work out.

But I immediately had a question, how can I know with the help of LR Photostudio whether this clothes is wettable or not?

49 minutes ago, Fennix said:

Many thanks!

:classic_confused:

Now I just realized that it's too difficult for me. :smile: Ok, I will check everything, I hope that something will work out.

But I immediately had a question, how can I know with the help of LR Photostudio whether this clothes is wettable or not?

LR Photo Studio doesn't have detect function(no additional info on data viewer). However it is so obvious to notice when you slide left bottom slider and set 100% for W&S. 

WS000394.thumb.jpg.eb9a01170ce1f723cac7990c1b96f5a4.jpgWS000396.thumb.jpg.4bf0442fde573beb73ce500c0449eb94.jpgWS000397.thumb.jpg.64303c7180c126b80894e1a243e03d9b.jpgWS000393.thumb.jpg.91f8c7c3d48dca82b143caee6e3d5c51.jpg

As you can see, skin tone become appear then that part is wettable. Usually whitish shirts. Kasumi's stocking is exception in this samples but still white color.

Here is what happens with usual bikinis. All of us expect something good will happen.

WS000395.thumb.jpg.643218ef70a8827b06409c5a3b9e93e1.jpg

Nope. Just get shiner. This means bra and bottom are not wettable. 

Back then(waaay before I involve), was only able to replace textures, and this is exact same situation on games like Tomb Raider 2013 / Rise of the Tomb Raider / Nier:Automata now. Not so much possibilities.

Then, DOA5LR fappers addicts enthusiasts enhanced it drastically, now we can replace entire body/clothes/stages and even can create movies in game(like original win poses). All necessary tools are free, ready to use. In my case:

I found this in August:

https://jun2017.deviantart.com/art/Maid-Swim-Set-MOD-ZIP-692686392

Then I released this in November:

https://otakadelic.deviantart.com/art/Nude-Maid-1-01-714131802

Just replaced body with nude base model then remove unnecessary parts(arms and feet, under long gloves and stockings).

For me, DOA5LR is my version of Garry's Mod, the place you can do whatever you want. And much much sexier than Garry's Mod.

Okay, I will close my lengthy responses with next reply.  

'Dirt' is unique function of DOA5LR, it is rare in other games. (Hence many mods removed this function)

But I believe dirt is also important. I will show one example and same time also show you one of current nude base models for DOA5LR.

Here is example of the current nude base model. I didn't change anything. Extracted from 7z file then copied to proper place.

Kasumi-osiri-v6.1-front.thumb.jpg.1e99d77760436e50a1ed1c9c251c4497.jpg

Kasumi-osiri-v6.1-side.thumb.jpg.fcfdb010e8e75db78aa39928531d9ffe.jpg

Kasumi-osiri-v6.1-back.thumb.jpg.8992fa8e93471e310cb07a2d0a320be1.jpg

Any nude base modes have sweat & dirt function. No need to add. This is super sexy already, but after spent hours with this, then feel like they are kindergarten girls, running around without clothes. Maybe add little a bit then become taddler to sexy girl... 

Here is example how dirt is important. (I will go maniac!)

kasumi-enslaved.thumb.jpg.fe21cebb58735928f6a64b11f7a35cee.jpg

What I did was added three parts. red collar, nipple rings.

All necessary tools are here and I am translating better,deeper instructions based on detailed Japanese text.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/97755-current-situation-of-eng-instructions-translationapr202018-c-file-editor-completed/

I have to admit I used Blender3D for above enslaved Kasumi, but for adjusting only, far from build from scratch.

Whichever mod user or mod creator, I really hope you will get what you want, perfectly fit with your favor.

That's it! Sorry for lengthy reply!

Archived