Questions about Standalone Followers on NEXUS CBBE with no Physics

Nazed

Curious, if I install these CBBE followers without Physics... 

If I have CBBE, XPMSSE, HDT, and BBP installed... will they adopt my mods and gain physics?

image.thumb.png.57ae05fc53909e535847fc6540cca20d.png

One more Question..

Say someone has converted an oldrim follower to SSE but only the UNP version... but there exists an OLDRIM CBBE version...

is it possible to easily use the updated UNP SSE and make it CBBE pasting in some of the old files?

Standalone followers don't need other mods as they already come with what they need. If you want them to have a HDT body then you must replace their body nifs and skeleton nifs that are in their folders. Standalone followers also usually have their own folders for their stuff so that other stuff doesn't conflict or alter them.

56 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Standalone followers don't need other mods as they already come with what they need. If you want them to have a HDT body then you must replace their body nifs and skeleton nifs that are in their folders. Standalone followers also usually have their own folders for their stuff so that other stuff doesn't conflict or alter them.

Hey thanks for answering! :smile: One more Question..

Say someone has converted an oldrim follower to SSE but only the UNP version... but there exists an OLDRIM CBBE version...

is it possible to easily use the updated UNP SSE and make it CBBE pasting in some of the old files?

Archived