Default body mods without underwear?

monkeycid

Hey guys!

I've tried various body mods and all them differ in some way from the default versions, whether it be different body shape and/or different skin tone which often leads to mismatches between head and body when wearing clothing. Albeit only a slight mismatch, it is noticeable enough for me to post this request.

So, are there any body mods (for both male and female) that use the default bodies as a template and simply remove the underwear? I've also noticed body mods often change the skin textures of Raiders, changing their "dirty" look to the same as non-Raider races, which is a little annoying.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

For mismatch skin color between head and body, there's one very importance step you forget to do.......ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa :exclamation:

For removing underwear, I use Type3 armor bouncing breast replacement, many, if not all of them don't have underwear. You can take a peak if you don't believe it. :D

For Raider skin, when you installed custom skin, it seems it included Raider skin as well. You need to browse the data folder and remove the raider skin. Or you can find another better Raider skin in Nexus to replace it again.

For Raider skin' date=' when you installed custom skin, it seems it included Raider skin as well. You need to browse the data folder and remove the raider skin. Or you can find another better Raider skin in Nexus to replace it again.

[/quote']

If I may suggest to the OP:

Beware Of Girl's mod, Rotten Raider Skins. Both sexes. There is also a non-tattooed version of the male.

If you start getting into using the G.E.C.K., you can use/make a variety of additional raider race types, and replace vanilla groups here and there, throughout the wasteland. The same applies to every other npc, of course. Mix and match.

Archived