Graphic and GPU Torture

alako

RangerinForest.jpg

I been running my game at 1920x1080 high setting with OBGEv3 shaders, liquid water, and All-natural. My GTX 570 have to run at 99% constantly. However, The graphic can be amazing and sometimes breath taking.

On the other hand, I do experience some strange graphic issue. Especially when I am wearing some great looking armor. For example:

1)R18PN 06 Schatten lauf Armor - what I usually wear, has 62 fps standing there.

62frame.jpg

2)l2BOSS - extremely good looking armor set I found in an Asian website (Chinese I think), has 43 fps stand at the same spot. It's a bit too revealing though, important parts are slipping out.

43frame.jpg

3)Dynasty Version 3 retexture - very shiny armor! It's just a retextured armor of Dynasty. For some reason it kills my frame rate. It lower my fps to 24 at the same spot.

24frame.jpg

I don't really get why l2BOSS and Dynasty hurt my frame rate so much. I am guessing it's a texture issue, since I also have the old Dynasty armor as well and it didn't cause any issue. Anyone knows what's going on here??? :huh: :huh:

L2boss have several unused node attach on mesh if you look at nifskope, this unused node make FPS to drop, just copy/paste mesh into new skeleton.

Shiny Dynasty Armor, try change apply hilight property to apply modulate in nifskope, highlight NiTexturingProperty then on block details change APPLY_HILIGHT to APPLY_MODULATE.

L2boss have several unused node attach on mesh if you look at nifskope' date=' this unused node make FPS to drop, just copy/paste mesh into new skeleton.

Shiny Dynasty Armor, try change apply hilight property to apply modulate in nifskope, highlight NiTexturingProperty then on block details change APPLY_HILIGHT to APPLY_MODULATE.

[/quote']

Thanks! Changing NiTexturingProperty up my fps to 38.

How can I tell the difference between a used node and a unused node?? Sorry, this is the first time I use nifskope.

Sorry to intrude' date=' but what obge shaders are you using?

[/quote']

HLSLbleachbypass.fx

ENBColorEffect.fx

HLSLColorGrading03.fx

CrysisDoF.fx

Water.fx

I change most of the setting though. Especially for ENBColorEffect.fx.

Also, the fog in that picture is created by All Natural.

Sorry to intrude' date=' but what obge shaders are you using?

[/quote']

HLSLbleachbypass.fx

ENBColorEffect.fx

HLSLColorGrading03.fx

CrysisDoF.fx

Water.fx

I change most of the setting though. Especially for ENBColorEffect.fx.

Also, the fog in that picture is created by All Natural.

can you post your .fx tweaks?

L2boss have several unused node attach on mesh if you look at nifskope' date=' this unused node make FPS to drop, just copy/paste mesh into new skeleton.

[/quote']

Thanks! Changing NiTexturingProperty up my fps to 38.

How can I tell the difference between a used node and a unused node?? Sorry, this is the first time I use nifskope.

Spells -> Optimize -> Remove Bogus Nodes. Should get rid of any unused nodes. Also, spells -> Optimize -> combine properties, will merge all property nodes that are duplicates (multiple nodes using the same material settings or textures).

Copying stuff into a new skeleton will create many of these duplicate properties (apart from not getting rid of unused nodes) so is not really the best way to fix this, unless the original nif is very badly cluttered up.

Archived