CLS Golden Edition ultimate engine

Here we go for an example:

Animations are not randomed yet (very easy to do) and obviously positions, timeout etc are totally wrong and too fast besides the fact that the garden is empty and actors have no AI.

But:

The engine can succesfully pick random actors (limited to 1on1 for now, create 3 or maybe even 4 is extremely easy) and assign them AI for a random fuck...

The complicated part was for parallel tasking quests to claim the token, scan the actors and do not assign an actor already claimed. The engine can also successfully cooloff if there are not enough actors to assign.

It'll stop working as soon as the player leave the zone (GetActorScan is hardcoded to the player but having it run without anyone to see would be idiotic too!).

Each quest holds an action, will claim the token to choose actors, lock them, assign them to their positions, release the token, wait a bit and start the sequence then clean them of accessory afterwards...

We can run any numbers of those quests but I guess after a while FPS will drop a lot (again, adjust the number of actors in the area and low end machine can play too but with fewer actors).

What it means is that for the Paradise after quest, we can send to it any number of actors we want and the engine will handle it.

I used several of my special functions so it seems easy right now but two years of coding were necessary to achieve this kind of AI that the Gamebryo engine was never meant to!